Deeds Sale

Ok I think this is how it went: Big stacks sold for 1230-1240ish, Single CLDs sold for 1230-1308 (mostly 2 at 1230, 2 at 1250ish, 2 at 1304-1308)

Yeah Dave, you kept topping my bid... on both of the 1 CLD offers. But then *I* panicked and won one for 1251. Fortunately I was able to sell it outside for 1260 within 10 mins. Nice nice.

Yay :) I can make like 9 ped if I keep winning these CLD offers :D

I had a limit of around 1230ish (it is the ish i have to be carefull off ;) )

I think i will let the the next few times pass me by, and try again in a week :)

Rgds

Ace

Last edited:
heck, if people are buying at 1308, I should sell my one share and buy back later if I can get it at 1200....

heck, if people are buying at 1308, I should sell my one share and buy back later if I can get it at 1200....
How come your not bidding? 20 stack just went for 1203 each

Edit: Nice just wasted my money bidding 1307 ped

Read previous post. Guy admitted bid was a mistake on his part. He wanted to bid 1207 and managed to bid 1307 by mistake and some other dude bid without looking thinking bid was at 1207 and followed with 1308 ped bid.

Last edited:
Read previous post. Guy admitted bid was a mistake on his part. He wanted to bid 1207 and managed to bid 1307 by mistake and some other dude bid without looking thinking bid was at 1207 and followed with 1308 ped bid.

Well the thing is, there were two offers that went for 1307 and the other for 1308. So I guess the mistake happened twice in two separate offers.

Well the thing is, there were two offers that went for 1307 and the other for 1308. So I guess the mistake happened twice in two separate offers.

Easy to make that mistake if second bidder just raised offer by 1 ped over the other. He most likely didn't notice second digit changed from 2 to 3. All others sold for much less except this single case. "Anomaly" can easily be explained this way.

Are none of you buyers concerned at all that Mindark actually lost millions of dollars for the last years?
http://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/SemiAnnualReportMindark2012.pdf
i for one are.
"The profit before taxes for MindArk
Group amounts to minus 12.2 million
SEK compared to minus 8.2 million
SEK for the previous year."

well luckily for me i don't know how much a SEK is worth. :)
But in the end i have played the game as a sweater, a hunter, a miner, a crafter and a shop owner. Now i'm also playing an investor. If mindark ever goes bankrupt I will have lost the game, and i hate loosing, but I would have had an excellent time while playing it.

But really is owning CLD anything different then owning uber gear or land areas ingame? Or is anything different to any other game where you buy stuff with real life money?

160 deeds were auctioned 2h ago versus 140 yesterday. Little more than yesterday, but still at this rate it would take him all month of January + few weeks in February to sell the whole amount.

12.2 mil sek is 1.863 mil dollars or 18.63 mil PEDS, or 18,630 1k ped deeds, so if they sold the whole 60k lot they should be well into the black, since deposits are reported as revenue, unless they went on a big spending spree...

And peds are based on Dollars {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
So Mindark are "loaning money" from us :p and giving us interest.

Looks like he learned his communication skills from MA.:eyecrazy:

seems like clds are going a bit cheaper this round! But maybe the bid war has just begun hehe.

No new batch has be addad jet ...

You believe, you trust, you support - you profit. Come to the table late, you eat but the meal is colder.

So much speculation and to and fro, why? Surely people sit down and base serious financial decisions on more than a 20% sway of capital value which is already ~30% positive, return is unaffected, road map hasn't been binned.

I'm not about to say how many deeds I'm holding, but it's more than enough to indicate trust in the economy. I'm a pre-gold player, and I've read enough sky is falling threads, once upon a time I got scared and spent hours wondering if I was right. Now I base decisions on multiple factors instead of flight of fancy or OP sponsored simon says. Look at the big picture, use lots of considerations to map the real world to how you can project the economy will behave in the future (it's actually fun to spend some time reading and thinking rather than speculating on hype and fear alone).

Conspiracy theories are fairly obvious, because they consist of very few factors, playing on key fears and usually exclude positive balancing factors entirely.

I'm not about to make a case for the guy selling from his large pool of deeds, he's got stock but no low liquidity - surely this is another lesson we all get for free from Entropia - you has money, you buyz gun, you no affordz ammo or you buy smaller gun, you have money for ammo. Sure as hell it's a rouse to get free advertising, but is that wrong? Other people have no right to seek to control his selling rate for there benefit whichever side of fence they sit. The market is easy to put spikes into, but hard to shift against market valuation. If he sells a load of cheap deeds with the nefarious idea of buying even more at a slightly lower than previous rate due to temp destabilization, he'd be reinforcing strongly that the deeds are always worth more than the amount he buys back at, which will mean a quick return to an escalating projection. The only way to piss on everyone is to be prepared to piss on yourself too (why suicide bombers really sux) if he sold all of his deeds progressively cheaper that would have a serious effect on the market, but it wouldn't drop as low as his sale rate due to people waiting out serious or total loss. So be afraid of mentally ill rich people (and suicide :bomb:) the :evilking: know how to stay that way.

Personally I'm free from the regular scramble for deeds, as I considered the possibility this would happen and factored that into my personal limit of risk that I was prepared to take on when buying deeds (means I bought what I was happy to at 1k rate).

A thought for the 'MA want to trick us and run off with mega pedz', why would they introduce an intentional scam when the level of trust was at such a low point, and general economic activity was low due to world recession and the $ being a sell currency. I trust in the parallel world with evil MA, they have more imagination and first decide to get some serious trust to get more mega peds before running off. Surely everyone here is verse with this basic tenant of effective scamming, more trust = more potential.

If anyone wants me, I'll be sitting at the table in the Junkyard Bar with my kindle and :coffee: waiting for CLD estates functionality resulting in 1800 trades as people buy up singular deeds for estate dimensions and then fall back a couple weeks later to 1500, so I can still not sell :laugh:

The sky did fall, when you realise you cashed out everything at a loss and everyone else's sky stayed put.

cldsales.jpg

Guess he prevented some ugly sales there by putting no BO's :)

Link's not working.

For how much did today's CLDs sell for btw, does anyone know?

I won 8 clds today (stack of 5 and stack of 3). I paid 1220.75 average for those 8.

Lots of bidders.

I wonder how many is left for sale...
probably thousands

Resellers able to buy in bulk @1200 per and reselling at whatever price they can as long as they profit to keep liquidity so they can snatch up the next batch. Not enough demand for BO batches because everyone wants to try to get the best deal closest to 1200. So a lot of people end up waiting patiently for the best deal instead of snatching them up like pirahna's like when MA sold them @ a BO.

All of this = Crash in CLD prices with still a lot of CLDs to be sold. Should probably be able to get CLDs for BO for 1210-1215 soon.

Last edited:
Resellers able to buy in bulk @1200 per and reselling at whatever price they can as long as they profit to keep liquidity so they can snatch up the next batch. Not enough demand for BO batches because everyone wants to try to get the best deal closest to 1200. So a lot of people end up waiting patiently for the best deal instead of snatching them up like pirahna's like when MA sold them @ a BO.

All of this = Crash in CLD prices with still a lot of CLDs to be sold. Should probably be able to get CLDs for BO for 1210-1215 soon.

Crash in price isn't such a bad thing. After all there's 60k of these things floating around in the economy and they are less than a year old. Payout is going to stay the same no matter what the markup is.

One Word more......................

So , now i wanna say aswell something to it :)

I wrote a blog about the situation ingame at this point (16. jan 2013)
and this deed sales have aswell quite a lot to do with this.

so i poste here the link to it.

Maxim , pls make a break from selling the deed's and wait few week before u go on.
We have problems with economy already cause people are more focused on the deed sales then playing entropia.

for more info pls read :

http://entropiauniverseblog.com/one-word-more/

greetings to all ^^

We have problems with economy already cause people are more focused on the deed sales then playing entropia.

The stuff you mention in your blog is totally unrelated though. Just because you think there is a link doesn't actually mean there is. The ores you mention are down in markup because there are a lot more miners on RT these days, and because the vixen gear drops less frequently.

Maxim, could u please inform us how many CLDs left?

You can do the math yourself. He announced sale of around 5000-7000CLDs and he started selling at a rate of around 140/day. He should keep on selling until third week of February or so.

The stuff you mention in your blog is totally unrelated though. Just because you think there is a link doesn't actually mean there is. The ores you mention are down in markup because there are a lot more miners on RT these days, and because the vixen gear drops less frequently.

hmm maybe u didnt read attentively.
As a RT miner who dropped last 4 month there around 600 drops/day i tell you.
It is true.....
Never thought about WHY are more miners now on RT ?
ever checked the arkadian ores and sold quantities /day ?
realized arkadian weapons which has been changed, kept up the economy on arkadia ?
and doesnt sell anymore XD
the new clalypsian guns are was more efficient then the arkadian ever had been and the arkadian need now unreasonable lvl - demands.....

Yeah Arkadia is at this point kind of fu***ed...

The other thing is the vixen gears droppt in the past ways less afer some paches and it didnt influence the ores really in any ways on markup.
Next is, im not talking about alternative alone.......
what is with niksarium(128%) and duru (128%) ?

I know both planets well arkadia and RT.
And i know too why i wrote this Blog :)

Maybe read again and think about it again :)

the other thing is....all started EXACTLY on the day Maxim listed first time the deeds on auction......

so taking away almost 1 million $ US from the liquidity is a pretty hard hit against the economy which should be is a flow....

sadly i need to say it is true what i wrote....

hope after deed sales it will go up fast again.

4-5 weeks more sitting around for me :)

cheers guys

Back