Deeds Sale

Deeds from maxim at 1200 buyout now

I should have been more patient! I just didn't think they would go so cheaply

It was pretty obvious bidding well above 1200 was a mistake considering how many he was selling.

Why do I get the feeling there is going to be an issue with the CLD price after the 31st?

Why do I get the feeling there is going to be an issue with the CLD price after the 31st?

How could you have another feeling with those "new investing opportunitys", so much sold CLD on the market and so much money drained out of the economy?

How could you have another feeling with those "new investing opportunitys", so much sold CLD on the market and so much money drained out of the economy?

Well yeah the CLDs have taken alot of Ped out of circulation again and now we are going to be presented with some sort of land sale, where I suspect will require investments over 100KPed...I need a new credit card LOL

The question will be, are people going to dump tons of CLDs to get in on the new investment opportunity?

well that is going to depend on what the opportunity is going to be :) ( i hope not at least )

depends on how many of these deeds are still left unsold when the new sale comes up, but i wouldn't be surprised to see a few appear.

I'm trying like hell to win lotto so i can snap a load of these up

depends on how many of these deeds are still left unsold when the new sale comes up, but i wouldn't be surprised to see a few appear.

I'm trying like hell to win lotto so i can snap a load of these up

I calculated now :

sales began around 7 th jan , i today 28th jan , so 21 days.

it was 140-160 a day in the beginning.
But last week he sold upto 400 a day on BO+SB sales on auction.

so i say average : 200 a day should be fine

21 * 200 = 4200 are sold

Well done Mr Overdrive :)

u picked up last liquidity and eco is partly broken :)

saw today many Hof's on mining +crafting below 100ped.....YES HOF !

and it is weekend and winter time :)

so probably mu is now on the break line down and at least 1/3 of the announced deeds are left for sale
(he said 5000-7000).

thought about to sell mine fast before they drop below 1200.
but i think i keep them coz mining is aswell horrobible shit at this moment in cause of to much lyst and decreased average mu.

and the deeds will go up to 1200-1300 again as soon maxim stops selling them.

so i think i dont worry about :)

today 4.297/deed , last week 4.275.
so it went up too a little.

5 stacks on BO since more then 2h on auction + 20 stacks on SB
no one seems to be interested anymore and people begin to go back to play entropia again :)

now we have only 1 problem left...................

missing ingame liquidity which brings up the eco again..............

so i guess, i lean back ...enjoy my revenue and...........WAIT :yup:

Just 2 more days and we'll soon see why he's in such a hurry to dump them before the big announcement. Surely no coincidence.

Single deeds on auction 1200 buyout atm

The question will be, are people going to dump tons of CLDs to get in on the new investment opportunity?

If its a good invetment oportunity with similar structure as the CLD system, yeah i think many who bought CLD @ 1000 ped will see an oportunity to leave the CLD investment for a new one, making supply larger than demand on CLD thus making price per CLD fall.

Remember the masses who bought @ 1000 ped can still sell at 1000 and be in profit from revenue.

cheers

ermik

Single deeds on auction 1200 buyout atm

thanks for the information! I am sadly out of peds tho :) nearly all my in game possessions are sold .. and I no longer have peds to buy more clds!

Kinda crazy!

I close on my shop feb 15th, and will be buying the ped raised from that in cld!

thanks for the information! I am sadly out of peds tho :) nearly all my in game possessions are sold .. and I no longer have peds to buy more clds!

Yeah and this is why the game will die if nothing changes, people just think someone else will generate their revenue.

We need more peds cycled through the various professions, not more peds tied up in CLD´s.

Why do you think MA will remove the 50% min tt from big tt items? , because they are looking for ways to increase ped flow through the system, since noone is doing that anymore but just sit on their asses waiting for 4 peds per week.

Yeah and this is why the game will die if nothing changes, people just think someone else will generate their revenue.

We need more peds cycled through the various professions, not more peds tied up in CLD´s.

Why do you think MA will remove the 50% min tt from big tt items? , because they are looking for ways to increase ped flow through the system, since noone is doing that anymore but just sit on their asses waiting for 4 peds per week.

option B was to withdraw completely. At least this way my ped stays in the game. I am no longer an active decayer, and I would have left clds or not.

I am attending school and I don't have the time to play entropia. Its also very addictive for me, and it is a good decision for me to do something like this so I do not get distracted, and focus on my studies instead.

I would imagine .. tying up 43 clds is better then me cashing out 6k usd.

clds are a great alternative to "quitting".

CLD's give me a reason to deposit....before clds all I had was sweat :) but I made a couple of withdraws from sweat. But now I depo 1-200 every month for clds...seems like its bringing at least my money into the game, so im sure there are others that depo just for clds.

AGREE to 100%......................

we have eco crisis already and now MA wanna take more money as investments away............

there is a Limit what people are willing to invest in a virtual world ,not gonna call this a "Game" anymore , its just MAD XD

time left: -31, -36, -41 minutes!!! bug? hell no...

no one is going to buy clds. Maxim did a very big mistake, he should set 7 days for buy out time.

time left: -31, -36, -41 minutes!!! bug? hell no...

no one is going to buy clds. Maxim did a very big mistake, he should set 7 days for buy out time.

that would not facilitate his needs for "fast cash". he sold over 4200, and his target sale was 5,000 to 7,000 as mentioned in the OP. I would say he did quite well, its no easy task moving 5.04 Million peds in just a couple days. Maxim did that.

He also only paid 4.2 million peds for those deeds. He essentially made 84K usd in just 3 weeks selling deeds on auction this month. Not to mention any deed revenue he made, just profit from his sales.

I would love to make 84k usd in 3 weeks :)

that would not facilitate his needs for "fast cash". he sold over 4200, and his target sale was 5,000 to 7,000 as mentioned in the OP. I would say he did quite well, its no easy task moving 5.04 Million peds in just a couple days. Maxim did that.

He also only paid 4.2 million peds for those deeds. He essentially made 84K usd in just 3 weeks selling deeds on auction this month. Not to mention any deed revenue he made, just profit from his sales.

He havent made those 84k usd until they are withdrawn.

was i talking about how much Maxim did in revenue or how good is he? i think i lift up some other problems.

1180 ped street price in twin last night. was quiet tho only like 8 avas chillin near tp

1180 ped street price in twin last night. was quiet tho only like 8 avas chillin near tp

hahahaaa

its so funny to see how the known resellers get panik and just try to get rid of them xD

the only dudes who sell their deeds are the resellers

to bad they wont come out with loss after the sales stopping , and before they prolly wont get rif of it XD

Back