Derid - A newbies situation and progress

Status
Thanks mate, was a great run. Been used to just losing on runs and focused on being happy for the skillgains instead. This really made my day, and will keep me happy whilst sweating for a long time :)

Mine all you want youll still stink of sweat :)

Mine all you want youll still stink of sweat :)

I would not bend over next time you at the crafting machine. Might want to test how many bottles of sweat it takes to fill you up!!!!

;) Nah, could not do that to you. I will just hire someone to do it for me!!!

and the next is :D
FAILED
FAILED
FAILED
FAILED

Looks like my log from last night when my health dropped low and you panic smash the buttons after a miss :)

Last few weeks has been filled with sweating, sweating and more sweating. Did a 100 PED hunting / mining tho to reward myself for all the hard sweating I have been doing. Must say I did love it and actually broke even on it, I only used the rookie stuff to make the session really long. Loved every second of it, even tho it was harsh with a lot of no returns and no looters.

Otherwise I have tried a little MF action also, must say that it was very fun but with the limited knowledge I have I guess it will be very uneco to use. But was well worth the time spent and managed to get a lot of skills from it, over 300 points added to my total.

I checked my sweat storage and saw that I was over the 400K collected sweat again, atm tho it does not do anything more than take space in the storage. With the sweat prices going even lower and lower I will just hold onto it myself. I don't see it worth selling. Maybe I am losing out on doing this, but I don't see that hard work of sweating being worth the low amount of PED people are paying atm. Scary to see the resellers really wrecking havoc with the new guys in the sweating areas. No wonder new players quit when they get scammed out for 1.5 PED per K and similar from the resellers and scammers. Tho, on a positive note, my list of scammers / (resellers offering low low buy prices) has grown a lot! :)

I have changed a bit how I track my skills now and will try to get a new graph up soon. But it has changed a bit and I did lose some of the data from old. But luckily I got the base values left that I keep to track the graph and my progress anyways.

Hope all is well with you people and here is a little tune for you to enjoy.

Cheers!

Derid, keep on sweating!

Date 2012-02-06
Total 11457,18

Attributes 230,51
Beauty 4,00
Combat 1285,11
Construction 511,41
Defense 999,26
General 1620,11
Information 7,00
Medical 567,77
Mindforce 3891,34
Mining 286,26
Science 38,73
Social 2002,00
Tailoring 13,68

A total skill count and in the specific areas.

Also spending time repping each poor soul who has been active in this thread. Need to offer some candy to trick you guys back. :)

Derid

on a positive note, my list of scammers / (resellers offering low low buy prices) has grown a lot! :)

Excuse me if I don't find that positive at all....lol

Good luck mate !!!!

Excuse me if I don't find that positive at all....lol

Good luck mate !!!!

Well, good in the way that you know who not to trade with EVER, not a bat out of hell chance that I will help them gain anything ingame :)

DERID

Even when you can sell your sweat low, you should consider to sell it and get a CLD for it. At least for it you get cash from them to stack up for trading. From hoarding sweat in strg you won't get a dime.

Cheers

I may have left entropia for a while but never left this thread

[Storage]

UPDATED:

3rd December 2012

Had a great hunting / mining run last night, even profited just on TT value. Really needed the morale boost as the sweating is rough atm. I just keep sweating for the skills and throw all the sweat into storage as there is no real market for selling it atm. Perhaps the price will only go down even more, but I just can't get myself to sell at the low low rates that are going atm. And most buyers seems to be resellers with real scam rates. Otherwise, I am moving forward now again, hoping to get that bankroll for trading but that will have to come once I can sell off some of my storage so I can get a bankroll for testing trading out.

Talking about the future are we.....

Talking about the future are we.....

move along, nothing to see there....

*throws a HoF into the corner to lose focus from his editing*

DERID DREAMS / EXTRA INFO / GOSSIP / GENERAL NEWBIENESS

DERID DREAMS

I just had to add this Derid dreams part as I have so much thoughts, dreams and hopes for my Entropia adventure. Mostly you can put my wishes into one thing, I want to be able to get out of sweating and sustain my activities in Entropia by other means. It might be trading, it might be providing some service or about anything. That is still tho my biggest wish. But, dreams are dreams, so here you go:

(Laughs are allowed and hoped for, I know some things can be silly, but hey, a nub has to dream!)

• Own a Land Area
  • Something named after me
  • Own a unlimited weapon with no ammo cost or decay

Own a Land Area - I want to one day own a land area, some cozy place with some interesting mobs and some shopkeepers and of course a TP would be sweet. (Chance of success: Bout 0.0000000001%)

Something named after me - That is quite funny, but I would love the feeling of having something named after me. Perhaps a mission? A baby gun? What the heck, lets aim for the stars, a town! (Chance of success: 0%)
If you somehow manage to get thy big argo payout of a 9kped hof & bought the remaining 6 or the full 9 deeds needed. You could be able to own the land you always wanted via the new citizen system being implemented in 2013. You would also have peds left from the hof + the 9 deeds. You could then raise enough bankroll throughout the year to participate in the MM tournament by december this year or next & if your lucky, this dream can also happen, getting something named after you Derid.

Own a unlimited weapon with no ammo cost or decay - I know, goes against everything that Entropia is. But one day log in one day and get a message: "You have recieved an item, check your inventory." Quickly I browse through my inventory, and there it is. "Derid Pincher". A rifle or pistol. Damage is a chocking 1, BUT! The kicker, no ammo cost and no decay. The ultimate newbie weapon carried by the ultimate newbie! I know this will bring out laughs and the classic forum tough guys are already typing their "Dream on d00d" not worth reading responses. Tho I really laugh at the idea and find it funny and hope you do to. (Chance of success: 0%)

Conclusio: If any of these dreams ever happens, I will travel to MA's office in Gothenburg, I will bring a cake and cookies and we shall have a merry afternoon with little work and a lot of laughs of the achievments of the newbie that is Derid.
Start booking the flight and preperations lol, cause it seems your dreams aren't as far fetched now as they once were before when you wrote them down, now does it? ;). PS find out what cookies an cake they like.

Your idea for the unlimited weapon still gives me goosebumps... maybe one day it will happen. The development team, could come up to do a competition whereby your submitted idea for a gun could be developed into a full functioning ingame version & if its not to decay who's to say they wouldn't do it? ;)

16th August

Storage value is now over 700 PED TT and over 2K MU. I am happy with the progress. A lot of the value increase came from a couple of event prizes I recived, so not hard grinding work for this little bump increase I suddenly got. But hey, I earned it! Even tho it was due to a running event for nubs
Honestly Derid, I recommend that you liquidate all your belongings; you should be able to amass at least 3k ped enough to buy you 3 deeds & to leave you with some ped left over if you buy from a player. At 6ped a week on average, your looking to get 18ped a week. Might not sound much, but for any day your not sweating, busy away on work every week that ped returned back will start adding up. Plus if you are sweating, that ped is a plus/bonus to you and your goals of course.

I checked my sweat storage and saw that I was over the 400K collected sweat again, atm tho it does not do anything more than take space in the storage.

Now that's dedication! cant remember what the average maximum amount of sweat per hour you can get but...

@500 Bottles an hour that works out to be 33.333(recurring) days of continuous sweating!
@1000 Bottles an hour you get 16.67 days of continuous sweating!

Last edited:
3k peds for deeds and 500ped a year holy hell :laugh: that's useless

And avrage for sweat seems to be around 1k/2-4h

Nice progress Derid! :cool:

However, I really think you should try to sell your sweat to get more bankroll to start mining/hunting/trading on a more regular basis. If you manage to sell all your sweat at like 2.5/k on different occasions you would have some serious peds
on card, probably best to do this just in case the price will drop further.

However, I know you got your plan and that you will stick to it, but with the extra ped you will be able to save bigger
stacks of materials in storage to sell on auction for better profit.

Anyway, keep on rocking! :wtg:

Quick update:

2700 SG passed. Another of those moments that gets me focused to keep going. I am also looking forward to reaching 1K Concentration, atm its 921, goes slow but it will get up there. Also looking at my evade to reach that 1K, but as the skills goes up quite slow for me, it will still be some time. I am also closing in on 450K sweat in storage, sad or good? Don't know the answer to that one :) But its free skills at least.

I updated the graph with the new style. Its just skills atm and I think I will keep it like that, as its the main thing I am looking for atm.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Derid

I also started a little "evil" plan a while back. I am giving rep to each post in this thread. (Got to do it so I might trick ppl to come back! *evil laughter* :laugh:)

But due to the restrictions of giving same ppl rep it will take some time before I get done with it, but hey, gives me something to do whilst sweating. :)

Derid

from Stickynote.info

Items found in Auction = 268
Special Items = 4
Items not on auction = 38
Bottles of sweat = 446609 estimated value is 1339.827 PED
Summarized TT Value = 1538.01322 PED

Auction Results (Raw TT was used where no peauction data found)
Data From Blueprints Estates Everything Else Sum
peauction.com 178.73 0 3651.00322 3829.73322
entropiabay.com 80.26 0 2538.69322 2618.95322

This tho should be minus about 300 PED in the MU, as I got a clothing item that is not mine but owned by sensei Fishface.

edit... repeat post :(

Last edited:
Congratulations on entering phase 2. :yay:

You are certainly one of the most tenacious players the game has had.

I get the sneaky feeling that if you live long enough, you will be king of Entropia somehow.:bowdown:

Onwards and upwards.

P.S: no rep needed.

forum is slow ( edit )

I get the sneaky feeling that if you live long enough, you will be king of Entropia somehow.:bowdown:

Onwards and upwards.

Thanks mate :)

Nah, I am happy just working on my own lil avatar and not worry too much about what everyone else does. I become happy for every green skill gain I get, be it Sweat Gathering or whatever. I just have different goals I think compared to many, of course I am still aiming to get away from the sweating more and currently I am building up that little PED roll to give trading a little try. I just need to research more and know what stuff to peddle.

Thanks again!

Derid

Onwards and upwards.

Thanks mate :)

Nah, I am happy just working on my own lil avatar and not worry too much about what everyone else does. I become happy for every green skill gain I get, be it Sweat Gathering or whatever. I just have different goals I think compared to many, of course I am still aiming to get away from the sweating more and currently I am building up that little PED roll to give trading a little try. I just need to research more and know what stuff to peddle.

Thanks again!

Derid

Tenacious D(erid)

Status
Back