EBN: Under the Radar

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EBN: Under the Radar
28 Nov 2008

Yesterday the colony was shocked to discover Robots pouring through the calypso teleporter system. The last time this tactic was used was during the massive Robot Invasion of our world several years back.

The waves were sporadic but still caused alarm as city traders were forced to reach for their holsters while peacefully peddling their wares at outpost marketplaces.

A number of fine merchants were blasted by the brazen beamers as they rampaged through our streets last night. Governor Dumpty of Fort Fury denounced all authority on Calypso calling it "a disgrace" that the robots could gain access to the teleport system, adding "well done everybody that fought off last night's attacks, but this was obviously a recon operation by the coordinators, so we better brace ourselves for the main onslaught."

Calypso Defence Force's high commander Major Jenny Carramone has not yet issued any statement on the attacks.

Watch Jamhot TV's exclusive footage from last night here.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it possible that the robots could plug into our teleporter system?! Who is running this place anyway? Totally unacceptable!

Nice, event season continues :D

cool MA. How about some Events for mid level players... :D

F**king awsome.. only words i have for this statement:yay::yay:

so... soon all major cities will be overrun by 100s of mix robots? maybe even a bunch of new ones? (would be really cool if something BIG could attack ;))

Bots aint that strong :) go get em tiger!

MA: YAY:yay: me wants more bots!

cheerio & Have fun

I loved this very much, lots of fun! Thx to TDO taking me in their team too :)

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I do hope that the pesky bots will figure out a way to disable the Turret systems....

I am sure we all be very brave :sniper:

How is it possible that the robots could plug into our teleporter system?! Who is running this place anyway? Totally unacceptable!

must have been a USB port :wise:

I"m mid level and i had a blast just need to team up and co-ordinate on the co-ordinators ;-)

this was such a fun event I really felt part of something last night at Hadeshiem. It was neat to see the whole community there just killing together and no bitching about kill stealing. Everyone just was trying to shoot everything that moved and not realy caring about the loot.

Wow

Awesome event, I got stuck at Nymph for a while , but finally got in with a team from my Soc and kicked tin can ass it was great thanx for the event MA :yay::yay::yay:

I don't remember seeing so many events hapenning on Calypso in such short period. Planet Calypso is in good hands!
Keep it up :cool:

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I do hope that the pesky bots will figure out a way to disable the Turret systems....

I am sure we all be very brave :sniper:

traitor! you want the bots to win??? :eek:

guess we might see jamriders though :silly2:

Cool, I was far too drunk to shoot Drone Co-ordinators last night, so hopefully I'll get another chance soon :D

It was a blast, I wonder if the main forces will bring some new items with them? Hrrmmmm :scratch2:

Nice to see Calypso filling with action.

I look forward to a roadmap implementation that holds more options & flexibility than killing the mobs with a story.

This event worked perfect for midlvl players. So did the longtooth spawn and the motorhead event. But ofcourse players with alot of skill and good gear will always be able to kill more mobs then players without, but theres plenty of room for everyone to chill out, and cordinators were quite easy :)

Great events MA :yay:

that was fun, even if i only was in for a few last night, they aint that hard,
problem might be to kill them before someone else do thou ;)
so lets solve that with MOOOOOREEE of the coordinators :silly2:

are they still there let me at 'em :)

How is it possible that the robots could plug into our teleporter system?!

Guess the teleporter system is an unsecured wireless network :/

Nice to see the return of robot attacks and something thats widespread enough for all players to experience. I missed this event, but by the sounds of it we'll be getting something bigger later on. :)

A few points:

1) Awsome when stuff like this happens! Caught totally off guard and it was sort of fun being stuck in Nypthtown for 15 minutes. lol
+rep MA

2) Its quite clear there was an invasion, is it possible to have some sort of planet wide broadcast over the ad screens listing which towns are over run? I mean Its great to have events like this but I dont like TPing to a town and getting stuck there. :p

3) Basically we had to back to back events, Migration and now robot invasion. Its great HOWEVER, Please prove me wrong MA and dont let it be another 6 months before the next event.

3b) Events are great and I think everyone has had alot ALOT! of fun these last few weeks, But Events every few weeks is better then 2-3 events back to back then nothing for months. Keep the Events coming.

+rep MA, I dont +rep them much.

traitor! you want the bots to win??? :eek:

guess we might see jamriders though :silly2:

Heehee Nope - just want to able to shoot these guys in head for longer without the turrets stealing my shooting in the head action.

3) Basically we had to back to back events, Migration and now robot invasion. Its great HOWEVER, Please prove me wrong MA and dont let it be another 6 months before the next event.

Don`t forget about Fist Planet. I think Marco is starting to put the Oh back in Calypso.

Yeah this was a cool event. Worked fine for me at what I consider lower mid level if that. A nice global on my first solo kill and alot of fun once soc members arrived to team up. Tactics can often overcome other weakness. I was luring them behind the bar and kicking their shiny chrome asses!

2) Its quite clear there was an invasion, is it possible to have some sort of planet wide broadcast over the ad screens listing which towns are over run? I mean Its great to have events like this but I dont like TPing to a town and getting stuck there. :p

back before I was playing, when I was watching my friend (who quit before I started) playing... there was an alarm in some town (dunno which) with a red light and an alarm noice... this went on for 1-2 weeks before the robots attacked :silly2: really nice atmosphere, because everybody was standing/running around looking ready :D

pleaaaaaase Marco bring it back? :D

Don`t forget about Fist Planet. I think Marco is starting to put the Oh back in Calypso.

so... now we're going to start calling it CalypsOH? :D

Nice, event season continues :D

First Planet Company :wise:

I am Releaved

I am happy we were able to repeal the attack. I was concerned for a moment when at atlas when there were so many white dots on radar :D

Back