EBN: Under the Radar

EBN: Under the Radar
28 Nov 2008 Calypso Defence Force's high commander Major Jenny Carramone has not yet issued any statement on the attacks.

Well can you blame her? She's prolly (justifiably) still bent out of shape that we never managed to erect the statue in her honor after she saved the ENTIRE planet a few years back. Don't you worry your pretty little heal chips, soon enough Major Jenny will rally her troops once again to save our ungrateful hides. So please remember... once these bots have been scrapyarded into George Foreman grills, can we all be sure to sign the petition and get the Carramone statue built in the shallow pools near Hades Central where it belongs! Every society needs heroes to worship! Our intrepid CyberQueen risks life and limb out there blasting away in her galactic cruiser, throughout the cold depths of space, and its the least we can do to show her the proper respect and devotion she rightly deserves.

Governor Dumpty NO!

Major Jenny Carramone GO!

A number of fine merchants were blasted by the brazen beamers as they rampaged through our streets last night.

Resellers or auctionbots?

You guys defended them? Hmmm... :confused:

Hope they dont attack the auction house at Sakura or Oxford, poor undefended crafters. :laugh:

They are at it again... right now. I just Tp'd to Hades C and the whole screen was a sea of red dots..... then I died :laugh:

I will update this... I saw drone elites and big troopers at the citadel.. could have been more but way to packed..

saw drone 5-9 , cordenators, defenders, troppers at hade C

cordenators 1-6, small drones and attackers at medusa

have fun....

Sounds like Mindark are listening, I have read several posts of late asking what happened to robot invasions, and viola!

Robot invasions. :)

Good stuff - go get those toasters!

Nice to see Tracker's loot trends going green again... :D

Awesome season for the loot-pool.

Last edited:
since EBN reported about the invasion, and making fact about the attack of a few years ago... it do make the rumor even more solid...

anyone looted a special item or transmitter or something? or can someone tell what those robots dropped 2-3years ago that was leading to obtaining the POE armor? if i remember it was a special transmitter right?

Does someone can confirm/check/tell where was the place we had to meet for those who had the special item? i was told it was in Port Atlantis somewhere in a building... info would be nice so we can see if the doors opened again and/or renewed monthly payment or whatever

since EBN reported about the invasion, and making fact about the attack of a few years ago... it do make the rumor even more solid...

anyone looted a special item or transmitter or something? or can someone tell what those robots dropped 2-3years ago that was leading to obtaining the POE armor? if i remember it was a special transmitter right?

Does someone can confirm/check/tell where was the place we had to meet for those who had the special item? i was told it was in Port Atlantis somewhere in a building... info would be nice so we can see if the doors opened again and/or renewed monthly payment or whatever

IT was a robot transmitter which was looted from drones 10, the meeting point was announced by MA (it was ithaca)

It was an absolute "Canvas of Chaos" ... but SOOOO much fun ... I pulled an all nighter just to get footage and create a video of the chaos at Atlas Haven and Hades C with the Drone Coordinators. These bot events are awesome! :yay:

Originally Posted by dotc0m

IT was a robot transmitter which was looted from drones 10, the meeting point was announced by MA (it was ithaca)

thx for info... now lets see if this gonna happen again! :D

Warrior Elite? Anyone got some screenies or a vid? Thanks!

Well ... I won't be ingame for another hour, and I can try to get some footage if there's still an invasion going on, but perhaps Jam is on it already and will get some for us. :wtg:

Well ... I won't be ingame for another hour, and I can try to get some footage if there's still an invasion going on, but perhaps Jam is on it already and will get some for us. :wtg:

I'm pulling a bit of a late one tonight out of game producing JamhotTV 2008 DVD's for christmas gifts for all the good entropians at the RL Leeds meet up 2morrow! Nice vid btw MS9 Great work! :thumbup: We'll have collaborate sometime! ;)

jamhotdvd_poster_copy.jpg

All the best,

Jamhot

Last edited:
I'm pulling a bit of a late one tonight out of game producing JamhotTV 2008 DVD's for christmas gifts for all the good entropians at the RL Leeds meet up 2morrow! Nice vid btw MS9 Great work! :thumbup: We'll have collaborate sometime! ;)

All the best,

Jamhot

:yay:

I think there are 660 people coming, so make sure you make enough for everyone :D

All the best,

Jamhot

Thanks Mr JamHot ... and while your news reporting self is on hiatus for the night, I'll try to get something if it's still going on and put together another video. Also, would love to collaborate with you on something for sure in the future ... I think it would be a hoot ... thanks for the interest. ;) Keep up the good work yourself ... always great to see your stuff. :wtg:

Robot invasion? They told us it was over! They told us the war was won!

WHAT ELSE AREN'T THEY TELLING US????

Damnit, it has to happen when I'm away from broadband and can't play! Go get 'em, Dragons!

It was an absolute "Canvas of Chaos" ... but SOOOO much fun ... I pulled an all nighter just to get footage and create a video of the chaos at Atlas Haven and Hades C with the Drone Coordinators. These bot events are awesome! :yay:

Yeah, really awesome, stuck at the revive, in full Vigi and 6as...not a hope of getting anywhere past that with a dozen big drones on you, white dots everywhere due to daft spawns too close to revives...(tip: you can't spend peds on ammo when dead).
NO LOOT.....and as usual bugger all for anyone with few skills and not very good gear...it's a year or more of no action and then extreme the other way...if your home was heated by MA in this way you would freeze or die in a fire.

I looked forward to this happening for almost 2 years...an hour into it I'm logged off and away to bed because it's a pointless waste of money and God only knows how the poor guys with few skills and gear feeel ...much as I did 2 years ago probably. They are fortunate not to need repairs though I suppose.

One word for MA tonight....MODERATION. Try a few thousand heavy and fast spawning mobs where ubers hang out, and maybe (pushing it a bit here....)
spme slightly less difficult ones elsewhere?

t

Yeah, really awesome, stuck at the revive, in full Vigi and 6as...not a hope of getting anywhere past that with a dozen big drones on you, white dots everywhere due to daft spawns too close to revives...(tip: you can't spend peds on ammo when dead).
NO LOOT.....and as usual bugger all for anyone with few skills and not very good gear...it's a year or more of no action and then extreme the other way...if your home was heated by MA in this way you would freeze or die in a fire.

I looked forward to this happening for almost 2 years...an hour into it I'm logged off and away to bed because it's a pointless waste of money and God only knows how the poor guys with few skills and gear feeel ...much as I did 2 years ago probably. They are fortunate not to need repairs though I suppose.

One word for MA tonight....MODERATION. Try a few thousand heavy and fast spawning mobs where ubers hang out, and maybe (pushing it a bit here....)
spme slightly less difficult ones elsewhere?

t

I guess you were at hades c? I was there for hours, and it was only occasionally that the revive was swamped. The other times there were plenty of mid level players killing the coordinators. And today there wasn't that problem as they spread out the spawn. In fact the spawn was too weak.

Btw, do you know you can fap in the whitescreen? And hold down the alt key so you target yourself?

If you missed the fun at Hadesheim, come on over to Medusa. The robots must have taken a cue from the eomon and learned the meaning of the word "migrate."

I guess you were at hades c? I was there for hours, and it was only occasionally that the revive was swamped. The other times there were plenty of mid level players killing the coordinators. And today there wasn't that problem as they spread out the spawn. In fact the spawn was too weak.

Btw, do you know you can fap in the whitescreen? And hold down the alt key so you target yourself?

After seeing MS9's latest video, I guess maybe you meant later today.

You just need to call in a rescue squad. :)

Thought I would post this here too ...

OMFG ... never did I EVER expect to be able to get the kind of footage I did on this video. I got UBER lucky on this one, because when I took the teleporter to Hades "C" ... I got caught in a glitch or something, and seemed to be invisible to the mobs. I was right near the teleporter and caught the most amazing stuff on film.

However ... due to the lag, it took my FRAPS down way low at times, and because of this, I was unable to use a music track. Anything I tried to use ended up being distorted, so I hope that transitioning into the CryEngine we aren't going to have that problem. I know ... CE2 is all about graphics, but hopefully MA will take this lag issue into consideration so that those of us who DO produce videos won't have a problem. I have quite a decent system, and should be able to handle it quite nicely, but I suppose the INSANE amount of spawn at Hades "C" just over-taxed it.

At any rate ... since I couldn't use a music track, I will suggest that you fire up a favorite of your own before watching the video, and have fun. As a few notes about the video ...

* I am TOTALLY impressed with Mrs Emma Peel and her survival at the Hades "C" TP ... not to mention her ability to take a gazillion mobs on a jog across the water

* The Pied Piper action you'll see of an enormous mob train I think is MindArk Official "Eon" who did his best to get the massive amount of mobs away from the TP ... he did that a couple of times

* At Zychion ... it was Ben Cobra Boner taking out the Entity outside revival, and he and Star and Beene I captured taking down the mobs E of the TP ... not to mention their nice HoF ... Star had invited me to hang with them to get some footage, so thanks Star

* What cracked me up the MOST at the end ... was who was left standing before MY purple ass was taken out :laugh: ... I have NO clue who it was, but you'll understand when you see it :D

You Plugged In To Your Favorite Track?
(the video is 6 minutes long)

:yay: !!! ENJOY !!!
:yay:

[YOUTUBE]3cUUSMOEync[/YOUTUBE]​

And a few pics too ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Never had more fun ... just hanging out with a few friends! :D

I Hope warlocks start pouring through the teleporters, put you all out of yer misery.

I was at Zychion & Hades yesterday and must say it was a lot of fun :)

Pitty the big ones hit that much and that hard. Even with decent armor the hit dmg is to high versus the hp & dmg/s the weapons do. It would be more fun if you the faps could heal more or armors could protect more. And constant "follow" healing is not very appealing for the fapper either ;)

Cool Vid, thanks MindStar! :yay:

Thanks ... I only wish it could have been a better quality. I did the best I could under the circumstances, and since I was glitched in that crazy-ass massive spawnage, it added additional stress on my computer, even though it's a great one. I think it actually did pretty decent despite the added effects of the jumping screen, but I attribute that to the glitch ... sometimes it was smooth, and sometimes it wasn't, and because of all that, I was unable to add the music track which sucked.

It was one thing to hear about it ... but to be there in the thick of it as it was actually happening and not get knocked into next week was just unreal. All this activity was going on around me and I was untouchable. :laugh: Even the ubers who popped in didn't last long and didn't come back because of how insane it was. :eek: I was truly amazed at how long Mrs Emma Peel lasted, that was just incredibly impressive.

What I plan on doing ... is creating a third video of both days of the activities and see if I can edit out the garbled footage in a way that doesn't destroy the action so I can use a music track. I won't be doing any other filming, because I now have the WWW profile for Wednesday to complete. ;)

I'm more than happy to see MA doing something rather than nothing ...but the assurance that fucking huge numbers of gen 10 warriors and other bots sitting next to the revive at HH with no chance to kill or escape them is not my idea of an event or fun.......and the 20 quid I deposited yesterday will more than likely be thin air now for almost zero loot, scared to look realy as it would be better spent on poker where someone with 2 years or more experience who had spent hours not only in game but in EF may consider themselves past n00b status?

A few weeks after I began this (apparently fruitless quest for kit and skills) I was murdered by Feffs at Fury....2 years later...bugger all changed. Why did I bother, and why would anyone else apart from being Waaaay long term in EU if not even PE and gifted with nicer items that are no longer lootable?

An MA person was chatting in orange.....something along the lines of "is this spawn enough?" ...me, I had no place there, had to log off to save time and peds after an hour...couldn't even get to repair my gear. I was surrounded by white dots at that revive for almost an hour...and people kick off about a few peds armour decay in a VU??? Decay is ALL I got for 2 years, skills, deposits, etc....what I didn't get was any time having fun or playing.
That is why I came here....to have fun, no problem paying to do so...just once it would be cool if someone allowed it or God help us all planned it well.

Mindstar....we don't ALL come to video, I'm pleased that you get your buzz that way but we all can't or want to spend time ingame doing that, don't forget that you are one of many who pay to play here though will you.

This really makes me wonder if I shouldn't give my gear to some n00b and try some fairer game. Skills mean nothing and logging on pisses me off so much I do it less every month now. I'm being gradually put off playing by the series of obvious and seemingly minor changes that ONLY effect those of us who came here apres the decent gear ceasing to drop, what chance a new guy given that situation I wonder?

t

I'm more than happy to see MA doing something rather than nothing ...but the assurance that fucking huge numbers of gen 10 warriors and other bots sitting next to the revive at HH with no chance to kill or escape them is not my idea of an event or fun.......and the 20 quid I deposited yesterday will more than likely be thin air now for almost zero loot, scared to look realy as it would be better spent on poker where someone with 2 years or more experience who had spent hours not only in game but in EF may consider themselves past n00b status?

A few weeks after I began this (apparently fruitless quest for kit and skills) I was murdered by Feffs at Fury....2 years later...bugger all changed. Why did I bother, and why would anyone else apart from being Waaaay long term in EU if not even PE and gifted with nicer items that are no longer lootable?

An MA person was chatting in orange.....something along the lines of "is this spawn enough?" ...me, I had no place there, had to log off to save time and peds after an hour...couldn't even get to repair my gear. I was surrounded by white dots at that revive for almost an hour...and people kick off about a few peds armour decay in a VU??? Decay is ALL I got for 2 years, skills, deposits, etc....what I didn't get was any time having fun or playing.
That is why I came here....to have fun, no problem paying to do so...just once it would be cool if someone allowed it or God help us all planned it well.

Mindstar....we don't ALL come to video, I'm pleased that you get your buzz that way but we all can't or want to spend time ingame doing that, don't forget that you are one of many who pay to play here though will you.

This really makes me wonder if I shouldn't give my gear to some n00b and try some fairer game. Skills mean nothing and logging on pisses me off so much I do it less every month now. I'm being gradually put off playing by the series of obvious and seemingly minor changes that ONLY effect those of us who came here apres the decent gear ceasing to drop, what chance a new guy given that situation I wonder?

t

There were some bots at a TP, you could have gone and done anything else at any other place if you'd wanted.

But instead you chose to make an utterly pointless whine about... what?

Back