Entropia Bear Market 🐻

Is the Bear Market here 🐻 🍺

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was curious so i checled the level od SP500.... 3.772 market is lackuster and went nowhere, possibili hedging higher than the level at which OP was posted.

moreover Stock bear market has zero economic correlation to EU in game prices.

PED is a currency PEGGED to the dollar, from an EU perspective i feel my in-game possession in EURO terms 20% higher comapred to last year
in PED terms, i can see some lower pricffes, expecially in some classes of items

1. graduation gears... mawlood, fanoos faps, rubio, azuro are sold in street trading for a small MU. that is most because there are too many comapred to shooters.
2. graduation armors are fallen in value, expecially the banana ones, some people still pay 100 ped for Atlas (personally i see it just like pixie)
3. melee amps (tehy are limited in number so it is a good proxy) hare come down just because there is fewer people using a trauma6, trauma 4 that are used by initial melee users are same
4. people has understood that EP41 mil adj and maddox adj cannot be refined anymore, so they are a bit more valuable

i follow pirce of laser pistols and MM, 2870, ep38 are stable in value
BC30 for some strange reason is risen in value, maybe because pulling one cost 28k toekn and 2 rare
lr40 is offered at 75k tierred and seems not suffering

i am not in the UL armors and marjte is thin, but prices seems historically the same to me

on the high end prices are still under control of the UL Hoarders that do not need to unload at discount prices so the prices are stable.

the interesting part is that some more players have access to mayhem vendor, with all teh liomitation and strange choices they made (p20 extenders are a mistery to me as well as azuros)

some bad choices from Ma like havong non ammo claws in mayhem vendor made it remaining unsold, also itemizaation at 55 damage seems made to fuckup the 28 dmg of a trauma 6 for 1 point instead of perfect fit.

so after 5 month from the OP, all seems remaining the same as before to me

idk about Entropia, but all I know if history repeats itself, because humans are creatures of habit. and I can't wait to invest money into falling stock market and come out ahead. you only lose when you sell ;)

moreover Stock bear market has zero economic correlation to EU in game prices.
oh, really?
So, you really think EU is immune to the general economic situation (which is reflected by the stock market)?

better start waking up.

so after 5 month from the OP, all seems remaining the same as before to me

So, you failed to notice CLD prices?
You failed to notrice the big drop in auction pages?
You failed to notice the inability to actually sell high MU stuff now?

i never said that lmao. obviously with a real cash game if there is a RL recession it'll effect a real cash game. i just don't care to look into entropia's economy that much. you make nothing in a game recession compared to what you can make in markets in a RL recession.
uhmmmm...did I quote you?

I ran out of lysterium a couple days ago and wanted to buy some from auction, cheapest lot was 108%, I thought wtf and changed my plans :laugh: I'm still curious as to how this happened tho, less people mining with big amps maybe?

I ran out of lysterium a couple days ago and wanted to buy some from auction, cheapest lot was 108%, I thought wtf and changed my plans :laugh: I'm still curious as to how this happened tho, less people mining with big amps maybe?
thats mayhem price spikes on ores/enmatters.
everyone hunts so less miners and alot of people are crafting to supply hunters with guns/armors/amps. so its just purely a supply and demand shortage.

oh, really?
So, you really think EU is immune to the general economic situation (which is reflected by the stock market)?
Yes i think that EU is driven by internal supply and demand and if Google stock go up and down it is not correlated.
You failed to notice the inability to actually sell high MU stuff now?
What is the high MU item that you can not sell at a price that is similar to that of 2021?

apart the"high eff bubble" of covid where simply it was due to excess of people compared to items that might be urchased....
1. 2021 march i sold a lb-40 at 30k now it is worth more
2. 2021 june i sold a weak claw for 25k now hard to get back at same price
3. 2021 a BP20 was 18k now i doubt i cant get one at that price
4. 2021 a T7 MM was 45k now it is higher
5. Feb 2022 Pablo sold at 100k a t6 IMK2 i doubt that now there is 1 available for less

i cant see prices falling and i can assure that i would see them lower to consider some upgrades.
so i cant's see a bear market now in game that is not the simple effect of fewer players, so yes, i disagree

dont want to make a wall of text,

AUD and CLD example when you talk to ITEMS is a bit derailing.... those were overpriced and in 2021 were if i recall correctly 72 ped so lower than now

Yes i think that EU is driven by internal supply and demand and if Google stock go up and down it is not correlated.

What is the high MU item that you can not sell at a price that is similar to that of 2021?

apart the"high eff bubble" of covid where simply it was due to excess of people compared to items that might be urchased....
5. Feb 2022 Pablo sold at 100k a t6 IMK2 i doubt that now there is 1 available for less

i cant see prices falling and i can assure that i would see them lower to consider some upgrades.
so i cant's see a bear market now in game that is not the simple effect of fewer players, so yes, i disagree

AUD and CLD example when you talk to ITEMS is a bit derailing.... those were overpriced and in 2021 were if i recall correctly 72 ped so lower than now
Not to mention a mayhem azuro is like 15k now already

Oh, is google the stock that drives the market?
Cool, I learn new stuff everyday!

Also, I thougbht that it was called Alphabet. But nvm that,

Oh, is google the stock that drives the market?
Cool, I learn new stuff everyday!

Also, I thougbht that it was called Alphabet. But nvm that,
ok, you won a place in my "forum troll" list.
peace

ok, you won a place in my "forum troll" list.
peace
Oh, really?
Dude, you gave me that trophy long time ago already.
So, what else is new?

Imk2 sold for 65k recently didnt it?

All prices went up in effi bubble when covid hit ant bitcoin was 50k+ .. now everyone is back to work and bitcoin is under 17k.... but prices stay the same only diference is that items getting bumped on forum and relisted in auc cuz there is noone interested in buying one...

All prices went up in effi bubble when covid hit ant bitcoin was 50k+ .. now everyone is back to work and bitcoin is under 17k.... but prices stay the same only diference is that items getting bumped on forum and relisted in auc cuz there is noone interested in buying one...
thAt
and all the Deeds are faaaaaaaaaaaling :D :D :D

thats mayhem price spikes on ores/enmatters.
everyone hunts so less miners and alot of people are crafting to supply hunters with guns/armors/amps. so its just purely a supply and demand shortage.
incredible that some players don't know this yet, or like so many that wrote here just try and create their own story
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

No one is interested because 10 ped is fixed to 1 usd dollar and this is not affected by inflation in real world which is incredible. Even items, deeds and shares, its rising and falling seems only affected by in game activities. If this spx 500 and other stocks can be traded in our ingame tradeable exchange like shares, I would love to buy/sell it with peds but maybe it is absurd to think that asset like spx 500 which is effected by inflation be mixed up with EU virtual shares in the ingame exchange o.o.

it did and was a T0 if i recall correctly. i was surprised of such nice price, its stats are way better than a LR40

No one is interested because 10 ped is fixed to 1 usd dollar and this is not affected by inflation in real world which is incredible. Even items, deeds and shares, its rising and falling seems only affected by in game activities. If this spx 500 and other stocks can be traded in our ingame tradeable exchange like shares, I would love to buy/sell it with peds but maybe it is absurd to think that asset like spx 500 which is effected by inflation be mixed up with EU virtual shares in the ingame exchange o.o.
Its more about ppls actual buying power.... which depends on what ever hapens in real world.

🤣🤣🤣 so 370h to make 100$... to make 1500$.... back how long one needs to shoot vixens?
azuro ia a mistery... its stats are poor can not be amped and it cost 3000+ 1 rare so it is maximum worth 7500 and a waste of your luck to pick a rare.
if someone pay you for that one 15k dr. GF sell it and go to have a celebration
as we said you manufacture (with great damage for your brain) 4 ped per hour killing vixen
to asnwer Robber... you need to kill vixen for 3.750 hours (yes at 8 hours per day it is 1.5 years to pay for it,...
get 15k and use barbarella... way better

azuro ia a mistery... its stats are poor can not be amped and it cost 3000+ 1 rare so it is maximum worth 7500 and a waste of your luck to pick a rare.
as we said you manufacture (with great damage for your brain) 4 ped per hour killing vixen
to asnwer Robber... you need to kill vixen for 3.750 hours (yes at 8 hours per day it is 1.5 years to pay for it,...
What's even worse. You can get pretty much the same results on vixens just using TT weapons or some other noob shit. as long as you are sensible with your DPP. Paying 6k for a weapon to hunt vixens marginally better is silly, let alone 15k.

You guys always trash talk everyone. You tend to forget that not everyone does have a bankroll to grind 100k or 40k mtokens and it at least gives a rather cool weapon to grab from the vendor for everyone's level.

Also to not be too much off topic, Im not totally agree with everything said on this post. If you are too afraid of market in this game, it just means you are over comitted and shouldn't have to do so.
From my point of view, this game is in the best state it has even been since many many years and has become a good and abordable long term game. I play since 2003 slowly but enjoying it so far.

That’s no time at all, especially if you plan to be hunting vixens that long anyways then it pays for itself!

How long does an impk2 take to pay itself off? Never? At least this gun can pay for itself :p

It’s why there’s no more azuro in vendor, we’re all profiting from it now, and when UE5 comes out and they try to bring in new players with weak mobs with good loot, is azuro players will clean up :p

Plus with this shot economy I like to be able to play for a year and a half and have a guaranteed profit rather than gamble

dr. GF it is a matter of "class" of gaming. the message is that if i game with barbarella on vixen or with Azuro my return is about the same.

a IMK2 as many of the 2.0 weapons ahve an "amortizin time" of 24 to 30 months. Moreover it needs a 30k amplificator to be effective

but the 2 items are different "League".. an azuro can shot 69 * 83 * 60 = 34 ped per hour... even 10% profit it is 4 ped,,,
we said it is Good for some fun on puny.. extracting MU is a different sport

and yes some "Leagues" are not for everyone, and yes many places of the game are for people that has in 50k Euro in gears, farmed, sweated or wired.
this is real economy, a moped can not comepte with a ferrari, they are in different leagues.
but it does not mean that one of those has more or less fun.... just are different.

Back