Entropia Universe 14.0.1 Release Notes

Still not been ingame but I wonder if people got refund for what they repaired over 1pec......
Not that it's a lot of money for separate individuals, but with 1 million playerbase it adds up

Previously when the max TT of items changed, what you got was over-max-TT items. This happened to both refiners and teh NI clothes that had max TT changed. I don't see why this would not be the case here too.

Previously when the max TT of items changed, what you got was over-max-TT items. This happened to both refiners and teh NI clothes that had max TT changed. I don't see why this would not be the case here too.

Mee too, I don't see why this would not happen. But I'm curious about actual situation rather than what would make sense.
As I said - not been able to log today yet, and judging by your response neither did you.

The Maximum TT has changed on OJs to .01.

My current is 0.99 PED / 0.01

So you don't lose your TT. You just can't repair it until it decays.

The Maximum TT has changed on OJs to .01.

My current is 0.99 PED / 0.01

So you don't lose your TT. You just can't repair it until it decays.

That makes it 5000 equippings till it's broken (providing that min tt is 3% = 0.0003 ped). Gonna take a while :D

No, wait... 495000 equipping till 0.01 ped. And then 5000 till it's broken.

Hm, MA really listening suggestions? :scratch2:

I think it could be even more simple start with height/weight (and add numbers near those two sliders), as result you will get two most important parameters you need to create avatar, you want.
  • Numbers have been added to the height selector in the avatar creation interface, to assist in setting the desired avatar height.

-

2) You could decrease it slightly, make it, for example, 0.02 PEC or even lower.
3) To makes effect from second option more visible reduce TT of clothes, for example, to 10% of current one (extra TT would be returned as pure PED's on card or in inventory).
Avatar SystemFixes / Improvements
  • The value of starter garments has been lowered to 1 PEC, and the equipping fee for starter garments lowered to 0.0002 PEC.

im happy that i cant login due of my net spped being limited to 200kb/sec

Anyone else having problems with crafting? I cant see any of my bp's when Iam in a crafting terminal. No matter if I carry them on me in books or not, or if I leave them in storage or not, if I carry the ingredients or not, its just blank.

• Numbers have been added to the height selector in the avatar creation interface, to assist in setting the desired avatar height.

Hmm, set my height to just ~185, went to Twins and everyone look smaller. Is it a midget conspiracy or what?

Hmm, set my height to just ~185, went to Twins and everyone look smaller. Is it a midget conspiracy or what?

Lots of people wanting to be PvPers and make a smaller target? :silly2:

Very disturbed about the hoverpod Mk3 nerf. Feels like an exploration hoverpod on hills now. Have any other vehicles been nerfed?

Oh, and a note about the clothes and textures not being fixed. My understanding, from talking with one of the Ark officials is that since this was a platform release, the patch only addressed platform issues. PP issues like clothes and textures will be in the next update in february. Of course that doesn't explain why your sticking-up legs haven't been fixed. Oh, and it doesn't explain the hoverpod nerf.

Lots of people wanting to be PvPers and make a smaller target? :silly2:

I bet that half of the Twins frequenters (except for those in octagon) have no slightest clue what "pvp" stands for or that you can be shot at in EU :silly2:

PP issues like clothes and textures will be in the next update in february. Of course that doesn't explain why your sticking-up legs haven't been fixed. Oh, and it doesn't explain the hoverpod nerf.

Doesn't explain either why the Caly native clothes don't look like what people had paid for. Yeah, yeah, "MA doesn't run Caly", but somehow I feel that Caly's team have quite a more free access to the testing servers than Ark's.

Last edited:
Same issue as Frank JJ, crafting UI is completely blank. Relogs, waiting for an hour to load...and nothin'.

Auction works great, Hunting and mining good, I can make my avatar look all kinds of something, we just cant craft. ) Sent support, hoping to get a reply in a few weeks.

I dont see a shortage of people at machines and doin' the run back and forth boogie. So we must be a small group affected for whatever reason.

Servers going down now.

Maybe we see some quick fixes.

Same issue as Frank JJ, crafting UI is completely blank. Relogs, waiting for an hour to load...and nothin'.

Auction works great, Hunting and mining good, I can make my avatar look all kinds of something, we just cant craft. ) Sent support, hoping to get a reply in a few weeks.

I dont see a shortage of people at machines and doin' the run back and forth boogie. So we must be a small group affected for whatever reason.

think it has to be with the amaunt f bps you have, i guess you have lots like me, i was having some issue in rocktropia so i tried unloading lots of bps in hell and working with less back in rock and it did, so if you are in caly try leaving lots in some spammed vehicule so terminal doesnt add it, gl

think it has to be with the amaunt f bps you have, i guess you have lots like me, i was having some issue in rocktropia so i tried unloading lots of bps in hell and working with less back in rock and it did, so if you are in caly try leaving lots in some spammed vehicule so terminal doesnt add it, gl

Ah ok, servers are down now, but if they didnt fix it I will give it a try, thanks!

JJ

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/solution-to-the-crafting-bug.1100/

Kinda worrying that none of the clothing issues listed here have been listed as known issues :(

jay:)

Only one thing to say -> :popcorn:

Give MA time to fix things, my ava looks much better as last week:)

Damn and I wanted to lose some peds tonight

Well, for one... my Imperium Spec Lancer is no longer even a vehicle. It can't be spawned and even the info window is empy.
I guess you just got first mechanical pet. Now you should only wait taming VU.

how long will it take?:confused:

Just downloaded Mini VU...

I guess you just got first mechanical pet. Now you should only wait taming VU.

After the break, my mechanical pet (I named him Lance) is alive again. The Hoverpod Mk3 also has its normal stats back.

Back