Entropia Universe 14.0.1 Release Notes

Not surprisingly this major bug still exists. This should be prio 1 to fix.

And it probably has a high prio. Just because they haven't found the issue doesn't mean
they don't work on it. :)

Anyone know when the 10 year anniversary starts?

Also, why is there no release 13?

Last edited:
After that VU light in creation room way more dark than before and I just can't make as light skin as I wanted :scratch2:

Anyone else have that issue?

P.S. Light inside apartments still way to dark comparing to pre VU 14.0 (and looks like lamps broken).

Two more questions (VH settings), someone else experience those issues:
1) I don't see effect of changing "skin brilliance" anymore (looks like it's turned off).
2) It seems that the eyeballs is lustreless (not shiny anymore / reflect effect gone). As result they look lifeless.

In game all NPCs are wery ugly.
IN creation room we have 10 or more male ava templates and each of them is ugly.
All NPCs and also template avas have screwed noses.
Its not possible to take body from one template ava and face from another.
Its not possible to correct that nose.
Its not possible to make smilling mounth.
Mounth of male ava tend to take or angry looking or gay suctking d**k looking.
All options are wery restrictive and even if it wud be possible is too much tedious and boring work with that.
Did MA lost few years developing that ?
Im pissed.

feet still up in the air while shooting in 3rd person

I never had that before, but I've had it quite a lot today. Also occasionally I get Oni's hair (mohawk) disappearing and eyes turning into hat texture. Re-equipping hat or armour headpiece seems to fix that. It also seems to fix the legs-in-air bug, but that may just have been coincidence.

I'm far happier with my avatar's appearance now. I still need to tweek the skin colour slightly and a few other features like breast size, knocker shape, jubbly appearance, but I'm generally happy with it.:laugh:

I never had that before, but I've had it quite a lot today. Also occasionally I get Oni's hair (mohawk) disappearing and eyes turning into hat texture. Re-equipping hat or armour headpiece seems to fix that. It also seems to fix the legs-in-air bug, but that may just have been coincidence.

Instead or unequip/reequip just zoom all the way into 1st person view then back out and that will fix the visual as well.

-Bemo-

Hmm, set my height to just ~185, went to Twins and everyone look smaller. Is it a midget conspiracy or what?

Lol..MA did that option for 1st time. Just don't tell me you belive they not messed this up :) ?

Not surprisingly this major bug still exists. This should be prio 1 to fix.

Yeah it needs fixing for sure. :grumble:

Known Issues
•The background area in the avatar creation interface can sometimes turn very bright with certain graphics settings.
•Avatars may display low quality textures in some situations.
•The inventory icons for several items such as tier components may appear black.

Well Polished Chrome looks like polished grey stone in all situations. Some black items are now grey.
Also there is still no mention of why some armours, like EOn are now looking dull and less impressive.

My avatars face looks nice, but not happy with what has happened to clothes.

One week has gone by and they still have a lot of work to do! Why doesnt a MindArk rep ever respond to these threads!

Well Polished Chrome looks like polished grey stone in all situations. Some black items are now grey.
Also there is still no mention of why some armours, like EOn are now looking dull and less impressive.

My avatars face looks nice, but not happy with what has happened to clothes.

One week has gone by and they still have a lot of work to do! Why doesnt a MindArk rep ever respond to these threads!

It's just possible that the PP's are trying to fix bugs that have higher priority than clothing colors and textures that have no secondary effects .. unlike the one that apparently causes other players to CTD when someone is killed in a PVP zone:
We are doing our very best to solve this issue as soon as possible. It probably has something to do with certain clothing combinations but we're having difficulties tracking it down. Please share any observations you've made regarding this bug.

Hoverpod was nerfed and fixed back in a day. Spear v1 still sucks donkey balls big-time.. no need to hurry.. only months have passed.

Hmm, set my height to just ~185, went to Twins and everyone look smaller. Is it a midget conspiracy or what?

I dont think the size slider is accurate, someone who chooses 150 is not just a quarter smaller then one who is 200 - more like half height.

I dont think the size slider is accurate, someone who chooses 150 is not just a quarter smaller then one who is 200 - more like half height.

Not true, more like quarter. I am shortest and have never met someone twice my height.

Instead or unequip/reequip just zoom all the way into 1st person view then back out and that will fix the visual as well.

Two soc-mates said the same thing, but it didn't work for me.

SB spawn at tp... Noobs are dieing - everyone CTDing... WHY OH WHY MA CANT FIX BIG BUGS, ONLY THEN RUN EVENTS?!

Back