Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

Im getting so sick of people complaining on MindArk.. they ARE working on it! Just because you're getting DCs here and there is no reason to flame on the forums. If you are trying the repair over and over and over you are just stressing out the servers.

A lot of you guys might have missed an earlier post where its said something in the likes of "Server disconnects Is mostly us patching that specific server"

They've been patching the space servers for a at least 4 hours now... :( And I'm still stuck on my ship.

A lot of you guys might have missed an earlier post where its said something in the likes of "Server disconnects Is mostly us patching that specific server"

What once every 10 mins for 12 hours ?

:laugh:

Statement from Mindark

Dear Entropians,

Our developers are working hard to resolve the current issues with instability in the system. We are sorry that our status updates have been to scarce during the weekend.

A number of stability issues have been identified and a series of server patches will be applied during the day. Applying the server patches will in the worst scenario look like a disconnect to any participant currently on the server in question.

A client patch addressing issues found in the client is also being prepared. We don't have a release time specified yet but the patch process will look like any other patch with an inworld message followed by a restart where the clientloader will patch itself.

Once again we are very sorry for the problems this has caused you and your experience of Entropia Universe. We kindly ask you to keep posting your crash reports, file support cases etc.

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2013/09/30/9755/index.xml

Bertha is a bit slow

Virtually unplayable. I thought EU was dynamic not laggy! Tried to get to CP twice and flew right through it. Can't split stacks of enhancers. Timeouts on login. Etc.

I totally understand its being worked on and appreciate that but that's what test environments are for, surely guys 'n' girls.

Normally a big MA fan and hate the serial moaning you have to endure, but this one is a little bit shocker from a playability point of view.

Im getting so sick of people complaining on MindArk.. they ARE working on it! Just because you're getting DCs here and there is no reason to flame on the forums. If you are trying the repair over and over and over you are just stressing out the servers.

It will never change. That is the sign of having a player base that is extremely addicted. It is actually both an indication of success and failure.

still canr play on cp got disconected or screen forzen not even at 15 sec in everything set to low whit no sound

• Client stability has been improved
  • Auto target logic on has been adjusted
  • Hit box logic has been updated
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

NO SHIT ?

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

tp from space station to caly dont work 1 hour already any fix for that

your post is inaccurate

i guess you are wrong to tell others nobody cares, because some people still do. ;)

You are correct, that's what Microsoft states, however what Microsoft tells you is that it's BUSINESS support only until 2014.

From Microsoft.com:
Microsoft Business and Developer products, including Windows and Office products, receive a minimum of 10 years of support (5 years Mainstream Support and 5 years Extended Support), at the supported service pack level.

Thus, Windows XP SP3 and Office 2003 will go out of support on April 8, 2014. If your organization has not started the migration to a modern desktop, you are late.

So since we are all end user "main stream" as MS calls it, support has been dropped for the consumer market quite some time already :)

No company = no support for XP anymore. XP is dropped.

So since we are all end user "main stream" as MS calls it, support has been dropped for the consumer market quite some time already :)

No company = no support for XP anymore. XP is dropped.

Well, getting off topic here, but MS was to drop all support of Windows XP as of last year but due to the current demand XP's support has been extended. Last I used my XP box about 2 years ago I remember I was to have like 1 more year of support yet here I'm on my XP box again and found it still has full support with all the current updates being installed here at home every other week. So MS hasn't dropped XP as they had planned to get companies to move to Windows 7 and now with Windows 8 out, not sure if they can afford to drop support in 2014.

yeah i rely on some hardware that doesnt support 64bit yet so why switch from xp
.. runs fine for other games i never have problems besides here

My update on EU the good and the bad

The good news is that the stabillity is fixed and not one DC touch wood!

The bad news is you can't use most of the Teleports

Hit boxes are microscopic

Space is apparently closed and motherships can't even fly...

Awesome work MA. Top notch stuff.

Bed Time! :smoke:

Space servers going down in 5minutes.

Status Update!

Servers are restarting because server fixes are being deployed.

Mindark will try to get a game client patch out tomorrow.

Regards

PS, sorry for copy paste answers :/

No crashes as far as i see

from facebook:

Entropia Universe
New, better and back to normal

We are pleased to announce that the bugs that have haunted Entropia during the last week finally seem to have been resolved. Overall server stability is back to normal and we can begin to benefit from all the major changes that were made in this release.

As we continue to work on further improvements based on your reported support cases and possible crash reports we will now also continue the work on further updates to the Entropia platform to give you an even better game experience.

Thanks for your patience during this last week, we hope to be able to give something special back to you soon.

seems like a new update just appeared :wtg:
lets check this ting

Back