Info: Evidence for the ATH sucks the loot pool theory

Don't believe everything entropia tracker tells you, it is only reliable for the past x amount of time I had a 1 year break in my 3 years playing and have only been back a couple of months. Data from entropia tracker doesn't tell you actual invested ped of that person. I won't argue with you to compare who has the bigger marber... however think it is a bit inconsiderate to assume you are at a greater loss than another player. Besides who is the biggest loser of ped is nothing to brag about lol....

Many of players have deposited enough to equal three or four times the value of a single ATH and never had one.

Why is it not something to brag about being a loser ?!
At least I am a happy one and not whining all the time :D
Especially those "loot suxx because an ATH has drawn the whole loot pool dry" whiners. I have never experienced anything like that and I often have the feeling, those guys are only pretending to play. Or maybe it is because I am too rarely dry on my own :scratch2:

"The Sky is falling- Part 10^52" soon in a reality near you :D

You are tired of whining... yet you whine about others complaints.... logic please?

You are tired of whining... yet you whine about others complaints.... logic please?

I only whine when I am out of beer and need something to go with my cheese :D

just call it as it is.. - 1000 points my friend.

Beancounters are smegheads :D
I am happy in the misery I live in, no need to make myself feel miserable :D
If somebody got his ATH, he probalby paid for it one way or the other and thus derserved it.
The ATHs do not even make 1% of the PEDs cycled every day, anybody saying something else is just neglecting the facts because he dropped a few boms and got no HoF.

Beancounters are smegheads :D
I am happy in the misery I live in, no need to make myself feel miserable :D
If somebody got his ATH, he probalby paid for it one way or the other and thus derserved it.
The ATHs do not even make 1% of the PEDs cycled every day, anybody saying something else is just neglecting the facts because he dropped a few boms and got no HoF.

I think you are right, but can I just say...

We may be counting beans.. but you lost yours XD

Back