full settler into a full eon

smartmada

Provider
Agent michelle cute
hy everyone since last day i was making may daily tp run....i crashed into some araneatrox old alpha .. i was killed.. and i found myself into revival west fort troy... here i meet a guy that asked me if i need help o get to fort troy. so he camed with me at fort troy.. the problem is that the araneatrox that first did to me more that 200 damage .. they do to him 1 damage.. so i asked to him what armour he havs .. he told that he owns eon armour without foot guards..so i decided to offer my settler armour in trade for a better offer .. so i could arrive sometime maybe to a full eon armour.. thx now i go to start my amethera tp tun .. eudoria finished:D:yay:

trades done untill now

full setler traded for full pixie and cempball welch p-1 plasma pistol..trade made with nihilist

full pixie and cempball welch p-1 traded for gremlin harness..arms..gloves..thigh..shin and foot..trade made with gerardo jey fox..

Last edited:
I believe spiders do like 80 dmg on supremacy.... :scratch2:

i think the trade terminal will give you some nice peds for that settler armor to start your trading quest. - ; )

i think the trade terminal will give you some nice peds for that settler armor to start your trading quest. - ; )

Agreed :laugh:
If you want to trade items for other items, it is not suggested that you start with TT items, since they will only get you TT value back.

ok, have no clue wtf you just said. Or what service you are listing here.
But, best of luck to whatever it is you are trying to do. :scratch2:

Trade your armor for an oversized red paperclip...and the rest is easy...

i didnt know about that

thx about the information.. yep yep you are right.. dont know what to say maybe someone wil buy my settler armour ...i hope if not what ca i say.. ill give it to the guy eith the post 100 sweat to a hangar:wtg: and about the damage i tell what that guy told me i never owned a eon ad i dont know for sure

Settler is worth 20ped... Eon is worth more than 100K Ped

Seriously, do you think you go a chance? i would be surprised if you could trade settler of kobold or rascal.

Agreed :laugh:
If you want to trade items for other items, it is not suggested that you start with TT items, since they will only get you TT value back.

Well... that depends on WHAT TIME you TT your stuff; at the right moment... you might be surprised.

dont know what to say many tell me im crazy doing this .. maybe someone out there would help me .. doing a good trade or offering me a better item for my settler.. ill wait ...it wil be a long wait .. and by the way i didnt say that for my settler i want fll eon.. i sayed that makeing trades .. starting from a full settler that is the tt arour in the game i would like to arrive to an full eon... maybe i will arrive mybe i dont . dont know .. if someone wants to help me with items or anything is welcomed .. and ill be glad to accept it even if its a pile of dung or a fruit ..thx a good luck .. may the hofs be with you all

Gl dude, start small and you will be able to do it :)

Svempa XT
Deptil Python
2x Shear xr90
2x Bull Tac70 Is what one2watch currently has from 100 sweat ;)

thx andy

i hope i can do it..he is a cool guy.. he had a very good ideea.. but it passed a long time until he had those items.. no problem i have all the time.. for now im makeing tp runs on amethera .. so utill i finish them will pass so much time..:yay: rep for you andy
and by theway if you have some items .. or anything that you will sell to tt tell ill buy it for he tt price and i put the profit into my settler for eon project ..thx for all

ok.. fair enough then.. i'll offer a full pixie set m (tt=5.49) and a cempball-welch 1 p-1 (tt=4.79) (total tt=10.28) for your settler armor (~tt=20ped).. if somebody else offers better i will offer better as well. - ; )

ok.. fair enough then.. i'll offer a full pixie set m (tt=5.49) and a cempball-welch 1 p-1 (tt=4.79) (total tt=10.28) for your settler armor (~tt=20ped).. if somebody else offers better i will offer better as well. - ; )

That's a good deal, considering you can sell the pixie for TT+ :D

as far as i know eon+8a(L) (full condition) a arane from troy does a minimum of 50 dmg, i think you got fooled :laugh:

but GL =)

ty for the offer il think about it..if some one need the items he offers make a post
by the ways now im on vacation and i cant log in on entropia for the next 4 or 5 days because the laptop i using dont have enought ram:( its life ..i wait you offer ...

dont know

as far as i know eon+8a(L) (full condition) a arane from troy does a minimum of 50 dmg, i think you got fooled :laugh:

but GL =)

as i told im anew player i dont know all armours hw they looked .. i asked the guy and he told me that he had eon armour . without the foots .. if im not wrong i think he sayd he had boar or bear foot guards..

as i told im anew player i dont know all armours hw they looked .. i asked the guy and he told me that he had eon armour . without the foots .. if im not wrong i think he sayd he had boar or bear foot guards..

thats why im telling you the real damage, helping a new player out so you dont beleive everything people say in this game ;)

thx again

thats why im telling you the real damage, helping a new player out so you dont beleive everything people say in this game ;)

rep for you dont know what serves but i undestanded that is very important ty..:yay::yay:

trade accepted

i acept the full pixie and the cempball welch1 p-1 for the full settler armour..as soon as come back from vacation...untill then the new items for trade are a full pixie male and cempball welch p-1who can make a new offer for these items.. i accept all decent offers..

sweet pm me when you get back mate.. gl to you.

new item

Full pixie armour and cempball welch 1 p-1 who needs them make an offer:yay::yay:

Good luck m8 :yay: Eon is a very nice armor, I hope you will get it oneday.

And btw check out www.entropiawiki.com if you haven't already done that ;) very usefull tool and much info about items ingame :)

thx

Good luck m8 :yay: Eon is a very nice armor, I hope you will get it oneday.

And btw check out www.entropiawiki.com if you haven't already done that ;) very usefull tool and much info about items ingame :)

thx for the info .. i hope that lots of persong could give me hand with this..

the trade goes ahead .. now i have for trade a full pixie male and a cempball welch p-1..
if anyone intersted i wait for your offers:wtg: hi hi hi i

Last edited:
morning bumb replay

morning..i go to sleep:eek::eek:

full settler into full eon

daily bump

Back