full settler into a full eon

oO Good luck.

hy everyone since last day i was making may daily tp run....i crashed into some araneatrox old alpha .. i was killed.. and i found myself into revival west fort troy... here i meet a guy that asked me if i need help o get to fort troy. so he camed with me at fort troy.. the problem is that the araneatrox that first did to me more that 200 damage .. they do to him 1 damage.. so i asked to him what armour he havs .. he told that he owns eon armour without foot guards..so i decided to offer my settler armour in trade for a better offer .. so i could arrive sometime maybe to a full eon armour.. thx now i go to start my amethera tp tun .. eudoria finished:D:yay::yay::wtg:

I have eon with no foot guards... what color is your settler ??? If its pink, we might have a deal.

I have eon with no foot guards... what color is your settler ??? If its pink, we might have a deal.

@Kimmi: :laugh:

Good luck with your trading project smartmada :)

nope

hmmm .. pink.. nope.. when ill have one i give you a pm-- you want it just pink ar you want some stickers on it.. with flams.. maybe i can make some graffiti on it.. but that will cost an extra
so guys now on the trade is a full pixie male and cempball welch p-1 anyone inetersted

You should post what your current trade is on the front page, and how many trades you have done total :)

hy everyone since last day i was making may daily tp run....i crashed into some araneatrox old alpha .. i was killed.. and i found myself into revival west fort troy... here i meet a guy that asked me if i need help o get to fort troy. so he camed with me at fort troy.. the problem is that the araneatrox that first did to me more that 200 damage .. they do to him 1 damage.. so i asked to him what armour he havs .. he told that he owns eon armour without foot guards..so i decided to offer my settler armour in trade for a better offer .. so i could arrive sometime maybe to a full eon armour.. thx now i go to start my amethera tp tun .. eudoria finished:D:yay::yay::wtg:

trades done until now --1(waiting to meet the guy in game):wtg::wtg:
now for trade full pixie male and cempball welch p-1 anyone interested

sporting my new set of settler. good luck with your quest!

as i told im anew player i dont know all armours hw they looked .. i asked the guy and he told me that he had eon armour . without the foots .. if im not wrong i think he sayd he had boar or bear foot guards..

Even a new player can see someone's healthbar and i am quitte sure there is no armor ingame that makes Ara OA do 1 dmg.

And having a armor that can survive that spider but i suggest to bring also a weapon and maybe gather some skills while going there.

dont know

i didnt thought about that .. i have made my first trade now i have for trade a full pixie and cempball welch p-1 if anyone inetersted make a good offer

/tr Colouring Armour @ TP!!!!!!

:D

Don't tease him Kimmi, leave him with the fantasy that he is going to be able to trade whatever items he can get all the way until he has Eon, which even if he had he would not be able to use effectively or afford the repair bills :laugh:

And now they'll introduce armor painting in the Cry-VU :laugh:

If you want, I can paint your armour Kimmi, you dont need to trade the Eon. I paint armour for free, and will upgrade some settler footsies into the Eons for no extra cost as I am a nice guy :)
Frankenberry-NBK LEGION

If you want, I can paint your armour Kimmi, you dont need to trade the Eon. I paint armour for free, and will upgrade some settler footsies into the Eons for no extra cost as I am a nice guy :)
Frankenberry-NBK LEGION

muhahahahaha :D

i didnt ask nothing to nobody.. i started this project because its a fun way to meet persons.. if in the end i could make even some nice trades thats the second part i didnt say to nobody that he haves to buy my things... and for the armour coloring that worked when it was project entropia.. now i dont think it works anymore... i now have for trade full pixie male and a cempball welch p-1...if someone is interested make your offers

i met a guy in the pub who says he can upgrade your pixie armour to eon for 100ped :cowboy::loco:

Good luck with your project :) *Subscribing*:popcorn::popcorn:

Good luck dude, keep it up! :) I would suggest making a signature and putting your link into it. I could help with that if you need, but Im not that great ;) (p.s. no, my current signature is not a real one ;))
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

full settler into full eon

now for trade i have a full pixie male and cempball welch p-1-- if interested make an offer

now for trade i have a full pixie male and cempball welch p-1-- if interested make an offer

U already said that 3 times lol, GL and i hope to see you in you're shiny EON armor in about 5 years :p

as far as i know eon+8a(L) (full condition) a arane from troy does a minimum of 50 dmg, i think you got fooled :laugh:

but GL =)

maybe the guy has uber evade so he didnt get hit :p? when this happened

but of course eon isnt that good for spiders but it sure is a nice armor set :D

Last edited:

dont know about that.. but i tell you the guy killed the spider and his life was bearely moved... dont know what to say--

now for trade full pixie and cempball welch p-1

But you really want EON or want the best armor for spiders ??

And you know you also have to count in weapons/skills if you want to be able to take spiders?

i wont use the eon only for spiders... it would be my trophy undestand knowing that i started from a full settler bought from the tt and after a long time and so many trade(there will be almost an infinite number od trades)ill finally have it.. dont know about others but this is my opinion... and in the end if i will have the eon.. the skill wont be a problem.. im already skilling everyday(hunting atroxes at ithaca):wtg::wtg: they all have to die so i can loot the jaguar foot guards..but thats another story.. :eek:...

excuse me but i have to say what is on trade now.. :ahh:
and by the way thx to some generous in game persons after they heard a discusion in twin peaks they gaved me a full gremlin(F) that i will inculude in the trade..so now for trade i have a full pixie (F)...full gremlin (F) and a cempball welch p-1 if anyone interested make an offer

Last edited:
excuse me but i have to say what is on trade now.. :ahh:
and by the way thx to some generous in game persons after they heard a discusion in twin peaks they gaved me a full vigilante(F) that i will inculude in the trade..so now for trade i have a full pixie (F)...full gremlin (F) and a cempball welch p-1 if anyone interested make an offer

Someone gave u a full vigi? :laugh:
and it turns into a gremlin? :eek:
Damn that...i dont uderstand that guy :scratch2:

Someone gave u a full vigi? :laugh:
and it turns into a gremlin? :eek:
Damn that...i dont uderstand that guy :scratch2:
Maybe next week it will have turned into Eon?
That would save a lot of time ;)

Don't worry...after the Cryengine2 update...i heard that all settler armor will be turned into Eon armor...so this quest of yours will be successful...:cool:

Eh, what!!! :eek: You have sold the settler armor? Ahh!! Trade ur pixie and vigilante for settler back...

Don't worry...after the Cryengine2 update...i heard that all settler armor will be turned into Eon armor...so this quest of yours will be successful...:cool:

Eh, what!!! :eek: You have sold the settler armor? Ahh!! Trade ur pixie and vigilante for settler back...

no way am i giving up the settler armor now.

Why wait? Ill upgrade your settler to eon for 100 peds....I can also colour armour too :)

Heres a bump, gl with your project! :)
On the front page you could update every trade you do in a list-that would be pretty cool!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Back