full settler into a full eon

they gaved me a full gremlin(F) i made a mistake writing thats all..and for now everything is gooing well.. if anyone haves other free stuff that i can have and include into the trade they are welcomed---even dung is accepted:wtg:now for trade full gremlin(f)
full pixie(f)ù
cempball welch p-1

Lots and lots of EFD and banner ad's!!

- ; )

how can i start it

how can i start the adverstising campaign..:d
i dont have so much efd:d

wehat is the point of this thread?

to beg for shit?

how can i start the adverstising campaign..:d
i dont have so much efd:d

If you give up so easy better forget about this EON idea, you don't need EFD for that.

i wont give up

trust me ill do everuthing that is in my power for that eon but the problem is i dont know where to start adevertising:D

trust me ill do everuthing that is in my power for that eon but the problem is i dont know where to start adevertising:D

Start with a nice signature linked to this, or even better a special thread.

zib if i wanted to beg for shit i could go to WC:d here we are in entropia universe :d i try to make my fun in the game:d doesnt matter that you dont want to participate:d and by the way i didnt ask nothing free.. i told that i make trades.. if someone interested in the things i have for trade ok.. if not its also ok:d are you scared that one day i could have an eon and you wont?

now for trade full pixie (f) and cempball welch p-1:yay::yay:

by the way kanjo thx for the tips:d il try making an signature these days.. and ill buy some efd around .. so i can make some advertising:d

Its not impossible! its only a matter of time
I got most of my nemesis sweating... it took time but I have it now:yay:

full settler into full eon

thx manique.. now for trade full pixie (f) and cempball welch p-1 plasma pistol:yay::yay: no one interested?

full settler into full eon

now for trade full pixie armour and cempball welch p-1 cmon guy im waiting for your offers

new items in trade

i trade the pixie and the cemball welch p-1 for a gremlin set (f) without face guard...so now for trade is a Female gremlin set without face guards... so if someone interested im waiting for offers

Now for trade from a long time a gremlin set F without face mask !! anyone interested

You're lucky you got this far, you just turned your settler into that from begging...
Someone gave you a nice deal, Pixie + a gun for TT armor, and someone else gives you full gremlin F. But then, you're stuck.

If I were you, I'd sell your stuff, get some PEDs and start trading, or post this in the trading section of the forum.

Lots of non-depositors have to trade and sweat for a few pecs; you won't make full Eon by just asking people for it.

I'd say, go to Port Atlantis, sell your Full Pixie for TT+7.
Not sure about markup for Full Gremlin F, but post that in the trading section here on EF, and advertise in game.
The pistol, I've never heard of, so I can't really give you advice.

The only advice I can give is sell your stuff, get some PEDs, buy something that moves around quickly (people buy and sell it very often), or supply a buyer with something they need (could be ores, paints, I really don't know.) Also, watch the auction, there are lots of deals you can snag up. (Plenty of times, I got something for less than TT, yes I got 3.2ped molisk for 3ped..). Just get to know the market first, and then find something that you think you can sell.

You won't get far by asking people here to trade a Full Shogun for your Full Pixie. Might as well sell the Pixie, trade the PEDs, and buy a Full shogun, and hope someone here hits an ATH and decides to buy it for +100.

Write down the dollar value of those two items, then ask yourself..how bloody stupid do I think the guys in EU are?

One guy IRL did this kid of stuff from a paperclip, some kid made a million pixel website and also made it, and someone put much more effort (including a site that's cool) into sweat to a hangar...THEY DID IT FIRST. They adapted or improved or came up with original ideas.

You won't EVER do this. I'd feel bad about saying so and putting you down, but FFS it's begging and not even with a twist.

t

Back