Handicapping WoF

I feel that Sweden have relied on Awesome skills and gear so far. The other 2 teams, have had fantastic organisaton and support. Probably eclipsed in Gear and Skills in the main team, but not as organised in the organisation/support department.

Whatever, it is gonna be one HELL OF A MATCH :sniper:

Well said;)

England has had some of the best support in the compotition and the organization has been brilliant.

Maybe swedans main team is bloody amazing but the support for england will account for that:D

GO ENGLAND:yay:

I would say it is the other way around. Looking at the way these matches have played out, and judging many of them, I would say that England and Romania are joint favourites, with Sweden being the underdogs in this match. From the performances so far.

I feel that Sweden have relied on Awesome skills and gear so far. The other 2 teams, have had fantastic organisaton and support. Probably eclipsed in Gear and Skills in the main team, but not as organised in the organisation/support department.

Whatever, it is gonna be one HELL OF A MATCH :sniper:

I understand what you mean, but when the mobs have been as easy as they have been all you need is a big number off support. And when most people on this forum is from enland it'n not hard to get a big support.

In this fight you will need a lot off camo and ML to have a chanse to score big and fast (to protact aswell) and I dont think england and romina got a realy big number off this guns.
And when the support mobs are a joke there is not going to be many points from them. ;)

Back