• I am not buying any!

Votes: 109 32.5%

• Total voters

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
So the Land Lot Deeds have hit the auction house and there are 60,000 being sold over the coming days to weeks.

"In total, sixty thousand (60,000) Land Lot deeds will be created, each representing a 100 square meter plot on Planet Calypso. Starting on November 8, 2011, batches of these deeds will be offered on the Entropia Universe auction. Each Land Lot deed will have a start-bid price and a buyout price of 1000 PEDs ($100 USD). The Land Lot deeds will be implemented as stackable items, and will be made available in single units, as well as in stacks of 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100. Batches will continue to be offered on the auction until the entire sixty thousands deeds have been sold."

The aim of this Poll is to see how many Deeds players are willing to buy and to also give a idea of how many Deeds players can afford?

Cheers
Bjorn

are all deeds allready slold as dont see any with 1k BO

No their not, many more to come, ma ate adding them at random periods till all 60k are gone, very few of the 60k have been sold so far...

I may buy one if I get a nice HoF... I can not afford any with regular deposits at the moment, being a student and all :laugh:

More than a noob, less than a reselling scum :)

.......less than a reselling scum :)

Yep, but every land deed re-listed, not even sold, on auction generates at least 33.77Ped in extra Tax revenue. Of which, as I understand, 25% gets divided between the 60K deeds, so 0.01407 pec per deed per relisted on auction. :silly2:

Seams like the reseller Sc*m already bought all at bouyout and relisted them to take from the normal players.

Best would be to make a list with their names and never ever buy either a Land Deed or anything at all from them.

was lucky enough to be able to buy 3 yesterday, but seeing as theres no option for 3 vioted 5 instead........... bought 3 though cause i was lucky enough to have a esto uber the other month and still had some peds left, so not realy cost me nothing, would of only ended up wasting the peds hunting anyway :p

Where is the option for "undecided" ? We are not allowed to wait for more details and then make up our minds?

I think the land lot deeds are a reasonable investment for a gamer, and am considering my options for a serious purchase here.

Where is the option for "undecided" ? We are not allowed to wait for more details and then make up our minds?

You could always keep your vote till you've made up your mind and vote then...

I will not buy any now. Might buy some if their market value drop to 300-500 peds.

I will not buy any now. Might buy some if their market value drop to 300-500 peds.

If their market value drops to 300-500 PED that would be an indicator that they are not meeting their financial objectives, and therefore any investment would be unwise.

Sign me up for a big goose egg :)

I own 3 lot deeds so far. Not sure where I will end up with final numbers, but I suppose for me, 9 would be the ideal target - if I can get the actual land in a 3X3 formation. The day that land grab happens should be interesting. Be curious to see how MA implements it.

XZC

Just keep hitting refresh on global auction "planet" and you will at times see deeds. Sometime 1-2 seconds, sometimes for longer or none at all for a while ;p

Maybe... if I can get one from estatebroker, not a reseller.

Hmmmm...:)

I wish I would global/Hof really Big so I could... :yay: *HINT*..*HINT*...:ahh::wtg:

If their market value drops to 300-500 PED that would be an indicator that they are not meeting their financial objectives, and therefore any investment would be unwise.

Yeah that they are not worth 1000 based on the return you get, or that there is simply too many deeds and not enough buyers when deed holders need to sell them. Well see how their value will develop. Could go up, could go down.

Last edited:
I will not purchase any but I will accept donations. I'm quite serious, and I'm sure someone will give me at least 1 share. This will allow me to participate in the political process and hopefully ascend to the seat of President as I have declared my intention years ago when MA promised the political system and failed to deliver.

I will buy two one for me, one for the wife. (assuming I can sell/trade my paint,hides,wools etc for ~2k. I have a post up in selling section, but being on rt might be a problem ;(

Think about this for a minute.... You give MindArk $100 U.S. in one lump sum. In return.... they give you just under $1/day. F'king great deal that is!

These shares are horrible.... Unless of course they actually start paying down the road. (Though I can't see Calypso making any more profit then it does currently.)

Menace

Think about this for a minute.... You give MindArk $100 U.S. in one lump sum. In return.... they give you just under $1/day. F'king great deal that is!

Voted No, but if they do pay "just under" 1$/day it would be a GREAT investment, wish my bank account had that interest rate (assuming a 2-4% yearly inflation).

Menace, have to ask was that an ironic statement?

To threadstarter, useless poll, give an idea to who? Yourself? Second, the magic number is 9, so the options should have been more like 1, 9, 18, etc, at least that would have given some sort of indication. Back to hunting...

Last edited:

These shares are horrible.... Unless of course they actually start paying down the road. (Though I can't see Calypso making any more profit then it does currently.)

Menace

Well, the thing here is they payout share of REVENUE not PROFIT, so this can be interesting...the core problem is we do not know their DEFINITION OF REVENUE...unless they spell that out in painful detail, consider this just a fun part of the gameplay:)

100$ *30%/52 week=0.577$ a week ...maybe you mean 1 Ped per day??

but i doubt we will reach 30% interests....

just bought 5 deeds for 1000peds each.....

will buy 4 more when i hit another uber :laugh:

......when i hit another uber :laugh:

And that's all MA have to do to meet the 30% return. At 1000 Ped per deed for 60K deeds totals 60 milion Peds. To meet 30% ROI in a year MA need to pay back 18 milion Peds. Paying out weekly that's 346,153.84 Peds per week to the deed holders. Bring that down to an hourly rate and it is just 2060 Ped per hour, they could cover their commitment by scrubbing a couple of HoFs per hour.

And that's all MA have to do to meet the 30% return. At 1000 Ped per deed for 60K deeds totals 60 milion Peds. To meet 30% ROI in a year MA need to pay back 18 milion Peds. Paying out weekly that's 346,153.84 Peds per week to the deed holders. Bring that down to an hourly rate and it is just 2060 Ped per hour, they could cover their commitment by scrubbing a couple of HoFs per hour.

Pretty much. These shares are a great deal as long as people are actively using this product and populations remain reasonable.

I bought a 2 pack.. one for myself, one for my wife.

Mainly just for the novelty of it. We've been around for a long time, and after much discussion, we decided it was too much fun not to.

I just count myself very fortunate that I could afford it, and wish everyone could.

Frankly I think everyone who has been around for... say.. two years or something, and has deposited at least $100, should have gotten 1 free deed as a loyalty perk.

Or maybe at least those of us who actually paid for our Gold Cards back in the day ;)

just got 30,001 shares.

so dont worry were in good hands now:laugh:

truely though I got 20. maybe would get 30 more if i can manage to back a 100k'er ath.

Back