Votes: 9 2.7%
  • I will buy 100 (100000Ped)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • I will buy over 100 Land Lot Deeds

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • I am not buying any!

Votes: 109 32.5%

• Total voters
we know that MA isnt currently profitable, but was recently.

I think Kim posted on EF 1-2 month(s) ago that MA then had a positive cashflow for months? :dunno:

I gonna buy a lot of deeds, when theirs pricelevel comes about the lehman brother stocks :silly2:

Wondering when will that be , for the current buyers' sake I hope MA can last long as other ponzi did.

Good luck with all the TP deeds

I will buy 20 to 40.
Thats 50-100$ per month.
Enought to play as much as you want with no wories. :yay:

Apparently theyre using it to fund a massive advertising campaign. I dont see all 6m going into the campaign at once. My projection is they will raise 2m to start, and then finance the rest over time with the sale of more shares.

Theyre also hoping the announcement on 11/18 of this publicly will generate more sales.

Its the 18th, or 16th for official PR release, I could have sword the bottom of the citizen release, the last sentance said 11/16/11 right?

I got 15 shares or so, and hope to get around 10 more for an initial investment.

If things progress well, which I anticipate, Would like to double up over the next year to about 50.

Last edited:
Its the 18th, or 16th for official PR release, I could have sword the bottom of the citizen release, the last sentance said 11/16/11 right?

I got 15 shares or so, and hope to get around 10 more for an initial investment.

If things progress well, which I anticipate, Would like to double up over the next year to about 50.

Might be the 16th. Thats Friday so it makes more sense. I operate from my brain box. Sometimes numbers get fudged up a little, but the gist remains accurate enough! :girl:

Might be the 16th. Thats Friday so it makes more sense. I operate from my brain box. Sometimes numbers get fudged up a little, but the gist remains accurate enough! :girl:

The 16th is tomorrow is Wednesday.

Might be the 16th.

The 16th is tomorrow is Wednesday.

From the bottom of the citizen release:
This information has been released prior to the official press release planned for 16th November as a courtesy to Entropia Universe participants. Further information and specifications may be applied.

Realistically; I'll buy one as soon as I can deposit what's needed for one.

The long term plan I hope to follow is to buy one at a time until I have 9 (or if I get a big HOF) - if you can wait with claiming land until you have enough deeds to do so. Well, it also depends on how MA have planned the land claim to work.

Realistically; I'll buy one as soon as I can deposit what's needed for one.

The long term plan I hope to follow is to buy one at a time until I have 9 (or if I get a big HOF) - if you can wait with claiming land until you have enough deeds to do so. Well, it also depends on how MA have planned the land claim to work.

Kim posted something about it but I am still not sure about how the actual claiming process will work... :laugh:

There will only be PvP if you choose to enter the PvP enabled areas. It is your own choice whether you want to build your house in pvp or non pvp areas.

My plan

I´m planing to buy 10 land deeds, i´m selling my eMINE armor unlimited @ auction just to buy these. I believe that this is the greatest opportunity of investiment for the player base of EU. :yay:

Back