If Chuck Norris played EU

Lock this thread, delete it, ban the user who started it, and create a rule that forbids, under threat of ban, to mention these jokes EVER AGAIN.

I refuse to see another game I play comsumed by that assinine crap.

I agree. This flagrant use of topically-referenced humour is merely indicative of the continuing reinforcement of the stereotyped adolescent craze-led gamer fraternity and it's need for prescribed escapism to find bonds with the real life they so earnestly avoid.

Ken, Chuck Norris doesn't play EU. Because you do.

Hurrikane:)

Chuck Norris is responsible for fertilizing "The Egg".

Chuck Norris decided to hunt Umbranoids one day. Now they are gone.

Originally Posted by Ken "KD" Dei:
Lock this thread, delete it, ban the user who started it, and create a rule that forbids, under threat of ban, to mention these jokes EVER AGAIN.

I refuse to see another game I play comsumed by that assinine crap.

I agree. This flagrant use of topically-referenced humour is merely indicative of the continuing reinforcement of the stereotyped adolescent craze-led gamer fraternity and it's need for prescribed escapism to find bonds with the real life they so earnestly avoid.

Ken, Chuck Norris doesn't play EU. Because you do.

Hurrikane:)

Look, bearing in mind your points about it just being an excuse to tell jokes and that it really should be considered completely against the rules, I still think it's pretty funny and I love being subscribed to this thread.

There are 5,005 views of the thread at the time of writing this post, and I think yours are the only two posts I've seen that aren't in support of the thread's existence.

Chuck Norris is one step ahead of us all. Even if we all unanimously voted to ban this thread, Chuck would win. Chuck even has a claim over the MA servers. Know why? Because Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Look, bearing in mind your points about it just being an excuse to tell jokes and that it really should be considered completely against the rules, I still think it's pretty funny and I love being subscribed to this thread.

There are 5,005 views of the thread at the time of writing this post, and I think yours are the only two posts I've seen that aren't in support of the thread's existence.

Chuck Norris is one step ahead of us all. Even if we all unanimously voted to ban this thread, Chuck would win. Chuck even has a claim over the MA servers. Know why? Because Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Tim, you n00b! Hurrikane is being sarcastic! :ahh: :lolup:

everywhere in EU chuck went there was "dung" from the spiders that ran from him

chuck couldnt hunt, the mobs ran away too fast for him to use his melee techniques

chuck started the pvp zones....blew star up so bad that there was a huge red area on the map where the explosion was....he didnt have time to collect the loot from all the mobs he killed that were around

every hit from chuck is a crit :p

Chuck Norris causes FAPs to implode if used on him.

Atrox Queen egg,,,,who's the daddy?

Tim, you n00b! Hurrikane is being sarcastic! :ahh: :lolup:

god damn, he was too... I didn't concentrate on the last line hard enough to pick the sarcasm...

pwnd again...

neither the pope nor Jesus blessed it, not even god himself blessed it...
Chuck Norris blessed Stormers aimk2 ;)

CHUCK NORIS WAS THE FIRST COLONIST TO DISCOVER, (AIM SKILL IMPLANT UL) with a value of 1250 ped!

Chuck can repair (L) items, but never has to because his don't decay.

If Chuck Norris wanted to he can win land grab in 1 second

chuck goes to the middle of pvp4 and lays down and waits for star to go there and try to shoot him

how much does chuck get hurt when he kills an arneatrox stalker....wheal truth is his evade is so high he doesnt know...he'll fill you in if he ever gets hit

Chuck Norris graduated discipleship in all skills simultaneously, and did it so fast he was able to mentor himself.

But consider this : Even Chuck Norris doesn't want Marco's job. ;)

PVP toxic zones?

The result of Chuck Norris farts!

Old players remember the rumours of the behemoth. They were exactly not just rumours. It was Chuck Norris in a gorilla-suit having some fun.

(i really have to revive this thread, is too awesome to be dead)

Chuck Norris doesn't have problem mining in unreachable places, he punches in the floor and the claims goes down.

Chuck Norris doesn't need to shoot a Chirpy. he just stares it and the chirpy dies.

Near the vulcano, east of Jason centre, there's a forest with red fog NE of it, why the fog is red? Because chcuk norris roundhouse kicked every mob in a single kick, it was so fast, that their blood evaporated, and it doesn't condesate

The mountains would bow for Chuck always making it possible for him to reach his deposits.

Chuck Norris' items remaining in estate during VU10 upgrade...

Why is there no sweating in VU10?

Because Chuck got bored while the servers were down for the VU10 patching, and sweated every single mob dry.

;)

Why there are so many BSoD in EU.

Because Chuck Norris is so mad that Mindark changed the game engine, that he round house kicks everyone he sees, causing a BSoD

Why people hate BSoD's, because people also feel IRL the kick :laugh:

Chuck Norris has 0 in rifle 0 in pistol 0 in laser weaponary technology and 0 in BLP weaponary technology. but why? because his round house kick is enough to kill any mob :laugh:

why the PVP? Initially it was called RFCN (run from chuck norris)
you get my point ... :rolleyes:
Why there are more turrets now? so that chuck norris has more bubble gum to chew.
Why are Dasps on CND? Yeah Chuck Norris Roundass kicked them to CND and there they stood.
Was there a Thyphon on Calypso? No Way! Chuck Norris Came from the space and landed on calypso and destroyed the whole thing

Why did sumimas & oculus havent been found in this VU yet?
that's right chuck norris loves sea food! Specially octapus and ray

Chuck Norris mined once...
The Oil rig was born... and it never stopped dropping oil

The servers go down for update when Chuck Norris is having bad loot *wink wink* :D

Why we can't login now to 10.0.8

Because chuck norris round house kicked the servers, cause he was pissed off of the new locations (outposts) in Eudoria

All MA staff members would have been beaten up :laugh:

Chuck Norris plays even during downtime.

Back