Imperial Explorers found something...

I just saw that on the EU site, but i'm confused of what it is. The picture title seems to state that that will be part of VU 8.5?

Whatever it is, i am still excited :).

YES.....SNOW, can we hunt deer now...how will our skin hold up to the extreme temp...will we slip and the Trox will jump on top and have some lunch?

:)

Looks cool :eek:

The Imperial Government expects to have maps and locations set up by the next Version Update.

BTW, I didnt know the Imperial Government knew they are trapped in EU, and are at the mercy of VU's :laugh:

Marco|MindArk said:

Something good in the fact we no more have info in CL , now marco have to post stuff about PE in EF ...
In other hand this is really hirarious , for a software developer to go post on amateur forum info about his own product , and all user have to load site web page when he start the softweare , and when there advert system inside ...

nice image, lets just hope this new area has some new wildlife to match its climate, mutated polar bears anyone? ;)

and im glad to see the these explorers also have to put up with the terrible "magnetic lag storms" ;)

It MUST be on North of Amethera - and I have my idea were :D

JUMPS .. if not?? ... JUMPS WHO CARES ! YAY .. *all excited*

Lykke said:
It MUST be on North of Amethera - and I have my idea were :D

JUMPS .. if not?? ... JUMPS WHO CARES ! YAY .. *all excited*

The wording of the announcement seems to imply that it is a new continent... I'd agree with the snow, it's reasonable to assume that it would be North of either Eudoria or Amathera though....

I wonder if this is where we will find the Feffoid King.... Hmmmm

6/16/06 EBN News **

******* News from EBN ( Website) 06-16-06

Members of the Imperial Explorer Department have sent word about their latest endeavor, mapping the Calypso surface. Although communications are constantly failing due to magnetic lag storms one image came through to EBN, which shows a currently pristine area. The Imperial Government expects to have maps and locations set up by the next Version Update.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ideas, thoughts, comments..??

I wonder if this could be the new area north of Amethera...

Mods: Can you please change the title of this thread, it's supposed to say 6/16/06 :( Thanx!

Last edited:
Sob said he can finally belong somewhere now cause there is snow :p

I am staying far far far away cause this Floridian Like heat!

death to the snow bunnies!

SB2 said:
The wording of the announcement seems to imply that it is a new continent... I'd agree with the snow, it's reasonable to assume that it would be North of either Eudoria or Amathera though....

I wonder if this is where we will find the Feffoid King.... Hmmmm

there really is not that many places on the ameth map this could be BUT there are a couple, I really hope we get the whole N of ameth opened and we get at least a couple of new mobs that dont need shadow+mod fap to kill

ameth.jpg

kygon said:
there really is not that many places on the ameth map this could be BUT there are a couple

ameth.jpg

EXACTLY the place I was thinking about :silly2:

Lykke said:
EXACTLY the place I was thinking about :silly2:

I really hope it is, I've wanted to explore N ameth since I explored the rest of it! if 8.5 opens it up (regardless of the content) I'll be loving MA :)

kygon said:
there really is not that many places on the ameth map this could be BUT there are a couple, I really hope we get the whole N of ameth opened and we get at least a couple of new mobs that dont need shadow+mod fap to kill

amen to that! (i start to repeat myself.. getting old :dunce: )

I swear theirs snow ontop of the three highest in eudoria (whats ment to look like snow anyway) :laugh:

That would be awesome if they opened up the rest of amethera, i love exploring, but iv covered the entire existing playing area, so opening up the rest of amethera wud rock ALOT.

you did 78 damage
dilly: arrrrrrrrr die Yeti scum!
you did 57 damage
you did 98 damage

CjW dilly Dillz0r killed a creature (Yeti dominant)
and found snow cones worth 1789 ped!

Last edited:
Sweet I don’t care where it is now I cant wait for vu 8.5 :D this is going to be so great soon we are going to need vehicles to get around I vote for dirt bikes :thumbup:

Looks sexy, most likely N of Amath. I doubt new land would be added before enough servers are up to cover existing map.

Snowboards next VU? ;)

Sweeeet! Even more places to lose money.

I'm so happy :clap::beerchug::cheer:

Next V.U, hu?
let's wait & see, Maybe it's just a MA-style-sort-of-joke-which-will-add-more-bugs-&-lags :D

Yea, it doesn't make sense that they would introduce a "new" continent before opening up north Amethera.

As far as the snow, what about Zeus? That's kind of icy / snowy no?

toorged said:
YES.....SNOW, can we hunt deer now...how will our skin hold up to the extreme temp...will we slip and the Trox will jump on top and have some lunch?

:)

Maybe we get to hunt Cornoanterions in their natural habitat now! :)

The landscape on Ameth can change ;) The map doesn't have to be static, I think it changed for New Oxford didn't it?

Snow - I want snow!!

Anywhere will do. North Amethera or a new continent - I don't mind as long as there's no screen lag :silly2:

EBN Update: More Images

EBN is saddened to report that mere moments after the new terrain was discovered, it was officially no longer "pristine."

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Viking prices soon to go up? ;)

I would like to place my order for an Ice Palace with a TP right outside the front gate please. A frozen moat surrounding the castle would be really kewl too.
And, if we can make snowmen, my wife might even play too. :eek:
I might buy a Christmas tree then.

is that snow? what on calypso? Ö___Ö

Warning!! Avoid the yellow snow at all costs :wise:

AkiranBlade said:
The landscape on Ameth can change ;) The map doesn't have to be static, I think it changed for New Oxford didn't it?

It sure did :)

And on-topic, this place looks great! It gives us all something to explore whilst they fix the bugs for the 8.6 ;)

Looking forward to seeing that :)

AkiranBlade said:

Same with Eudoria, the area S-S-W of Nymphtown looked differently long ago, same with the big area between Argus and Ithaca Island, that was also changed.

Billy (BB) said:
Sweet I don’t care where it is now I cant wait for vu 8.5 :D this is going to be so great soon we are going to need vehicles to get around I vote for dirt bikes :thumbup:

HJ for a second...if an apartment cost 2k ped to get WTH will a vehicle cost and can we loot them. :eek:

Sry for the HJ, back to topic....if the open Ametheria up, i'll be tickled pink or some shade of fucia!!! :laugh:

Back