Imperial Explorers found something...

Etopia said:
Or MA whont ruin their market , and promiss ( like usual) lot of stuff , but will give only 3 land here and 2 land there...
Why MA would sell 30 land first day ?
When they can put only 3 at VU in the auction and sell them 100 more ...

I think you are right, but I also think the land areas will be released all at once. But not sold all at once. This benefits boths MA and the buyer.

Witte said:
I think you are right, but I also think the land areas will be released all at once. But not sold all at once. This benefits boths MA and the buyer.

why change a system that work perfect?
If ma change something , it wont to make the price go down ....
not in a so large scale that evryone think.

yes som "crap" land on old amethera will go down in price , but the new very good land will probably break record...

Etopia said:
yes som "crap" land on old amethera will go down in price...

Oh good, now maybe I could afford a land area, but I was kinda hoping the biodomes were going to go cheap, I'd like the one at PA and fill it with n00by mobs :)

And one at Wolverine, which Ill fill to the brim with Argo-n00bs. :laugh:

MA is thinking more larger than that :

By realasing all lands in the same time, of course it will decrease the price, but it will also involve a lot of new ppl into the big lands businesses, coz atm land is only for very richs or ppl which already invested in.

Those new land buyer will have to buy dna, entering the land management system,and then Depositing ( coz i dont think those akoz hunterz and cie are big depositers )so thats a benefit and for ma, and for the players .

helena said:
MA is thinking more larger than that :

By realasing all lands in the same time, of course it will decrease the price, but it will also involve a lot of new ppl into the big lands businesses, coz atm land is only for very richs or ppl which already invested in.

Those new land buyer will have to buy dna, entering the land management system,and then Depositing ( coz i dont think those akoz hunterz and cie are big depositers )so thats a benefit and for ma, and for the players .

No, for MA it doens matter if someone deposits more, or if akoz or hunterz withdraws less. Money is money.

I would say some of these new areas will go for uber peds, how much will ppl pay for an LA with new mobs?

kygon said:
I would say some of these new areas will go for uber peds, how much will ppl pay for an LA with new mobs?

An awfull lot, that's for sure. Although it does depend on the calibre of mob and it's item drops.

I predict 300K+ for a reasonable size in a reasonable location with a reasonable mob.

Radio said:
An awfull lot, that's for sure. Although it does depend on the calibre of mob and it's item drops.

I predict 300K+ for a reasonable size in a reasonable location with a reasonable mob.

Aaah just 300k. Can i preorder them? :laugh:

Radio said:

I guess I'll stick to hunting, mining, crafting, colouring, scanning and taming then. :(

Witte said:
Aaah just 300k. Can i preorder them? :laugh:

Sure, I'll jsut take a 10% deposit for pre orders ;)

Radio said:

I agree at least 300k..lets just imagine that MA make 4 new mobs regardless of what they drop or how hard they are, whats a unque DNA worth? 45k? maybe more if its a resonabliy fun/enjoyable mob to hunt possibly even more, if it drops a new uber item.. 100k? (and thats just for the DNA part) imaging the area is 5min run from TP add another 200k

I'm sure there will be some 'cheap' LAs created also with trash mobs that will allow some 1st time owners to get in there and actually stand a chance of winning one :)

AkiranBlade said:
Oh good, now maybe I could afford a land area, but I was kinda hoping the biodomes were going to go cheap, I'd like the one at PA and fill it with n00by mobs :)

And one at Wolverine, which Ill fill to the brim with Argo-n00bs. :laugh:

i dont say they will cost now 20 ped.
but the price for the "crap" land will go at 50 or 100k ..

Etopia said:
i dont say they will cost now 20 ped.

Yeah,I tihnk 50-100k per "dome" is somewhat decent. I am having a hard time understanding why people pay more and more for Landareas since the more lands the more competition and probably lower tax incomes than compared to when it was new and went for 7-15k peds a land

I'd love a cheap LA so I could put mobs I like on it and hunt on my land :)

a personal hunting dome for upto 20k sounds dam fine to me :)

Knuckles said:
Yeah,I tihnk 50-100k per "dome" is somewhat decent. I am having a hard time understanding why people pay more and more for Landareas since the more lands the more competition and probably lower tax incomes than compared to when it was new and went for 7-15k peds a land

well a net income at 10 20k ped per month for a good land explain the 400k price...
what is the income of an mod fap or imk2 ????

I dont think price will go down for the good land ....
MA add new area , and you can be sure they allready got a plan to create a massive advert for septembre or octobre...
something that will drain again a massive player income...
who know ...
500k ped ATH , new station or island sold for 10 000 000$ , massive open to the korean market , first VU with no bug ...

well a net income at 10 20k ped per month for a good land explain the 400k price...
what is the income of an mod fap or imk2 ????

I dont think price will go down for the good land ....
MA add new area , and you can be sure they allready got a plan to create a massive advert for septembre or octobre...
something that will drain again a massive player income...
who know ...
500k ped ATH , new station or island sold for 10 000 000$ , massive open to the korean market ,
Etopia said:
first VU with no bug ...

Rofl

Etopia said:

50k is what I would call my upper limit for a small land area, 30k would be reasonable for a dome.

In my humble opinion.

I guess we will have to see what will happen, but I for one am not expecting any price revolutions, so I will have to wait some more before I can get on the land area market, which is something I want to do more and more these days. (Cos I'm sick of climing mountains to hunt argonauts lol)

thoreau said:
AkiranBlade said:
I'd like to see some old America wild west style land claiming competitions for a select few land areas!
Ironically, this is exactly what we were promised.

MindArk said:
Jan Welter Timkrans, CEO of MindArk PE AB, the company responsible for the development of the three dimensional universe of Project Entropia says: “This is the first land grab since back in the “wild west” era in the United States. Everyone is invited to participate in this historic event free of charge.”
http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6966
Yeah, and this was one of my major disapointments in MindArk and PE. While financially it has worked out for them, it was a big blow to the game play and mythology of PE.

It's their game and not mine and I still love the game, but I think they blew it on this.

It would be cool if there was a way to become a landowner without spending 10-20 thousand U.S. dollars, like maybe save one or two of these new areas for a contest or give it to a player as a prize.

There are some of us who have the passion and intelligence to run one but our real life situations prevent us from pouring vast amounts of cash into the game. :)

I am so happy people are now discussing land - I can't believe this topic went 10 pages with people peeing their panties because MA bought a new $10 texture pack from turbosquid :)

Dino said:
Yeah, and this was one of my major disapointments in MindArk and PE. While financially it has worked out for them, it was a big blow to the game play and mythology of PE.

It's their game and not mine and I still love the game, but I think they blew it on this.

I agree Dino. I thought the gates would open and uber and noobs alike would rush to the new pristine land and fight each other and mobs in order to stake out a home on the new continent.

But I guess there wasn't any money in that.

How about if MA made some of the new LA deeds available in the next few ATHs? That would make things interesting. :)

Cheers,
Virnai.

Virnai Saal said:
How about if MA made some of the new LA deeds available in the next few ATHs? That would make things interesting. :)

Cheers,
Virnai.

You mean that somebody will ATH and, past the value of the loot itself, he/she will have something with a TTvalue of 0PED but markup of thousands?
OMG can you just only imagine the flame that this kind of thing will generate?! :p

On a side note, I'd like to see in loots the deeds for some of the unsold apartments...
This will clear some of those 100ish pages in auction and will give MA the money from the maintenance fee from all those who simply don't care about buying virtual apts for 20-30$ ;)

Oh well, sorry for the hijack again :p
P. :smoke:

Paolo said:
You mean that somebody will ATH and, past the value of the loot itself, he/she will have something with a TTvalue of 0PED but markup of thousands?
OMG can you just only imagine the flame that this kind of thing will generate?! :p

On a side note, I'd like to see in loots the deeds for some of the unsold apartments...
This will clear some of those 100ish pages in auction and will give MA the money from the maintenance fee from all those who simply don't care about buying virtual apts for 20-30$ ;)

Oh well, sorry for the hijack again :p
P. :smoke:

Oh yes the flames would burn for a thousand years but it would be a whole lot of fun :D

Well, well, well. Looks 2 me that they will open up the rest of Amethera ( or at least a portion of it anyways). It would benefit them and us. As for new mobs and what not, that would definetly be interesteing 2 see. I have played for only a month and I have seen all the land that EU has offered thus far. Having new lands with new mobs doing different types of elemental damage seems logical. I mean this is a place that is based on money making fun and RPG settings. I would love 2 fulfill my dreams in a Virtual Universe that I can't in RL atm. MA is doing a wonderful job! I love every minute I play! Since I joined up with DFA and met many ppl in EU. I hope we all get a chance for glory and Fortune! I mean ppl say that MA is only producing new developments for only the "uber" class. I'm sorry, but they are developing advancements so we have more 2 look for in goal perspectives. It's like a regular RPG game. All of the ones that I have played before that are online find a way to progress the enjoyment of playing. Meaning new areas, mobs, Weapons, Armor, etc. etc.. EU will advance and keep doing so. I may be a "newb" 2 most others, but I play my heart out like I was actually my avatar! Great job MA and keep up the good work! Not many Online Virtual Worlds go far due 2 the demands of players and the amount it costs 2 develop new things. no matter what enjoy it cause it's fun, not because u think u can make money. It's a place where we all can hang out kill mobs and meet new ppl!

Sincerely DFA Member Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis

Last edited:
Paolo said:

LOL. Never having seen an LA deed, I didn't realise it had a 0 PED value. I was thinking it could be instead of all those ATH PEDs. :)

Ok, instead of an ATH, it would be a silent ATH.

Paolo said:

That's a great idea. :)

Cheers,
Virnai.

nice

thats sound nice.... more space for lose cash ...hehe, and found more fun, i hope.... lol

but i hope so fast, that we can riding whit our tamed pets to the new aeras hmmm ... maybe do firts some thing for the tamer

greatings trance :)

Silent ATHs

An ATH with a tt val of 0 ped would still be awesome.
If the HOF list included a silent ATH list, such as LA deed finds or first time finds for that item type, would be very welcome. Maybe include imp/adj item finds? or special first time blueprints also.

Anyways, apart from that list, I think the mentoring part needs a better reward system, and also some skill increase system for mentoring.. Maybe also a place in the HOF, say when a mentoring is completed, the HOF is updated, and a public broadcast stating this or that person successfully mentored XX amount of ppl and this person has successfully passed discipleship.
Also, the disciple should recieve a usefull item too, like a disciple edition item of the players main profession, since it's very hard to get ppl to stay in the game if they don't see any benefit, thus undermining the effort put into disciples.
Personally, I spent 400 ped on every disciple I take on, and so far, only 3 of 8 have passed, where only one (1) stayed in the EU and actually deposits.
(off topic :)

So, plz make public announcements of great achievements besides ped value.
Marco? pretty please? :girl:

Tie

-edit: copied to suggestions.

I did write my own story that I thought would be cool for everyone to read and an idea that MA could use as something that would be fun for us all! MA, I did use EBN as the news group in my story so if there is some kind of copywrite protection in using any names, pictures, etc. Please tell me. I don't want to get into trouble! LOL! U can find my story in a Poll Thread : Taming or N. Amethera + Mobs. I hope everyone enjoys my story, because I have made up about three different ones since last night! Enjoy and if anyone wants me to write more I will be happy to! Until the next story.....

Sincerely, DFA Member Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis

Last edited:
It's interesting to see land owners bailing on the existing Amathera for a perceived land rush to the north.

They'll probably pay triple the price for these new lands, then bail out of there and pay triple that price when the East opens up LMAO! :laugh:

Back