Judges Thread for WoF 2009

Eewww.... the dreaded Sunday morning slot returns :laugh: I will be around for all but that one ;)

There is one thing I really want:

Takink photos of all judges and ... if possible ... one photo with all of us with Hurri in the middle ;)

kk I missed the chance this weekend (June 13th). But probably we can do it later in WoF.

There is one thing I really want:

Takink photos of all judges and ... if possible ... one photo with all of us with Hurri in the middle ;)

kk I missed the chance this weekend (June 13th). But probably we can do it later in WoF.

Yes, that would be very nice!

Is this where i sign up to be USA judge in semi finals:laugh:

Go England!!:laugh:

Your application will be considered. Please wait for a reply.

:)

Hurrikane

You request is forwarded to our design team. Thank you for your comments. This case is closed.

;)

Anxiously awaiting Mack to post the link to his spectacular Stage 5 scoresheet ;)

No rush... :D

Your efforts are GREATLY APPRECIATED :yay:

Anxiously awaiting Mack to post the link to his spectacular Stage 5 scoresheet ;)

No rush... :D

Your efforts are GREATLY APPRECIATED :yay:

Thanks for the reminder RJ...been pretty distracted lately and forgot about it. Updated now, so let me know if you see any mistakes. Updated to 200 points for support cap, new mobs, and an extra member on main team.

Stage 5 Scoring Spreadsheet

Enjoy...Mack

Thanks for the reminder RJ...been pretty distracted lately and forgot about it. Updated now, so let me know if you see any mistakes. Updated to 200 points for support cap, new mobs, and an extra member on main team.

Stage 5 Scoring Spreadsheet

Enjoy...Mack

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Mack, what would we (I) do without you? If there is ever the question of a behind-the-scenes person deserving of MVP-type recognition, Mack is the absolute choice in my book. Folks, if you get a chance, please give some well deserved +rep to Mack.

So... I will assume with 24 hours to go the times are sorted...? How does the weekend look?

So... I will assume with 24 hours to go the times are sorted...? How does the weekend look?

I believe:

Slot A: Aus v Rom, Eng v Swe
Slot C: USA v Fra

I believe:

Ahhh... thanks. I was hoping they could all work it out for 1 match per slot...

So... Jor Bridge is the place!! EUD 1600, 13300

Be there to watch the fireworks, cheer on a team, enjoy the plesant jokes and banter of the Judges... whatever works for you. :wtg:

I visited all the spawn locations, there are mobs there. However, the Defenders and Evics are close to the Jor Bridge. I suggest setting up camp on the North side :thumbup:

I believe:

Mumble grumble - old farts like me must not trawl back through the thread and find what A and C o'clock is...

A = 1200 MA Time
B = 1600 MA Time
C = 2000 MA Time

No one I'm too bothered about at Glasto tomorrow, so will be there to judge as needed.

Bug swarm is fun, they should keep that after WoF!

OK, Judgy wise, I cant make A o'clock (got a carnival thing to go to)

But will be there for the C o'clock with Beer :yay:

I'm pretty sure I can make Slot A....

Bug swarm is fun, they should keep that after WoF!

I totally agree:)

But I also fear this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IbyWxEq-0c[/youtube]

Hurrikane

Last edited:
I totally agree:)

But I also fear this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IbyWxEq-0c[/youtube]

Hurrikane

Hmm... I must try to find a link for an old and rather odd track that I made named 'Bring More Insects'...

EDIT: Here it is :)
Bring More Insects

Last edited:
Many thank to all the judges for their effort, in the semis and not only!

Thank you for that thought JJ :)

Hokay, I seem to have my connection back (but only at 156kbps :()

Is it done for this weekend? Is it over?

So sorry I missed this round :(

BLADDY BRITISH TELECOM!!!

Gratz to all - I read there were some STUPENDOUS SCORES :eek:

Here's the updated judges scoresheet for the finals.

I updated:

1.) Added spot for 6th main team member
2.) Removed support cap
3.) Added 20 pt variety bonus for support
4.) Updated mob list and variety bonus equations
5.) Added more lines for globals and removed the "extra" lines at the bottom of support for variety/sweep globals after cap was hit.

As I mentioned, I added more lines, but I recommend not skipping lines so you are sure to have enough room. You can enter one main team and one support global on each line rather than just either/or...it won't affect the equations. I know that means scrolling up and down late in the match if main or support gets a lot more globals than the other, but at least you won't run out of room :)

Holler if anyone finds a bug or something missing.

Finals Scoresheet

Enjoy, Mack

P.S. Do Win and Loot bonuses still apply? Win bonus I assume is kind of moot, but Loot Bonus might be enough to change the order if the match is close?

Last edited:
Here's the updated judges scoresheet for the finals.

Thank you Mack. Great job! No further +rep possible so far :rolleyes:

Cya at CND when the finals will happen!

Ulla

No idea if needed as a judge, with only three teams, but with Hurri's wonky connection and the fact that it is the final, I will be back up there probably Friday night sometime.

Will try my best to make it up there for the final, whether required or not...

Really wanted to be at the UK Meet, but far too skint for that I'm afraid...

See you Rock-Side on Saturday :thumbup:

I am up on CND already. Wanted to avoid the mad rush of travellers ;)

Only worry now is getting back planet side in time for the party the next day.

Back