Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

Status

MF Harmony coming soon as well :)

Nice skilling all, hope you got the most out of the missiosn b4 the nerf ;p
I'll re-post mine when the bug is solved.

Last edited:
hope you got the most out of the missiosn b4 the nerf ;p

not quite as much as I was aiming for - and I definitely haven't caught you on agil, nor rick on psy (but wasn't expecting to!) There's a gallery bug now? Will hold on too.

jay :)

not quite as much as I was aiming for - and I definitely haven't caught you on agil, nor rick on psy (but wasn't expecting to!) There's a gallery bug now? Will hold on too.

No not a gallery bug but who knows what the in-game stats are when EU comes back online ;p

It now read 322 psyche and 403 agility suddenly ;p

MF Harmony coming soon as well :)

I reached that milestone about a month ago. Force Merge now feels far, far away.

(Sorry the "green line" doesn't show, it had scrolled up when I took the screenshot. Second picture is just a re-run of the more recent attributes.)

OK. Here's the "final score":

arrubutes_oct_10th_214702.jpg

View image in gallery

And here are the corresponding MF pro levels (would be intrrsted in seeing others')

Nice skilling Jay..go, go go.

Since you asked so nicely here mine (pic below)

I still feel pretty noobish with MF, would like to do more. Been concentrating on rifle to commando for a long while.

I see your HP is stuck at the beginning of a level, I and many others have the same bug tonight. I guess it will be fixed soon.

If the supply of chips is good, I will do more MF for sure to unlock force merge at Level 65.

Laters going to bed

Rick

ty, Rick :)

Btw, I missed getting the psy point from those longu in the pic. Now i have to decide if it's worth claiming just 10 agil tokens instead.

There just wan't time to do everything , ofc, so there were still 8 agil and something like 6 psy on the table. I was trying to pull an all-nighter last night :laugh: but my left eye was really sore for some reason, and staring at the screen made it worse and worse...

ty, Rick :)

Btw, I missed getting the psy point from those longu in the pic. Now i have to decide if it's worth claiming just 10 agil tokens instead.

There just wan't time to do everything , ofc, so there were still 8 agil and something like 6 psy on the table. I was trying to pull an all-nighter last night :laugh: but my left eye was really sore for some reason, and staring at the screen made it worse and worse...

LOL...making me laugh now. I have too many late nights when the game is running well, I can not sleep at all when the game is in crisis (re tonight).

Other than chase 2 psyche on Ark last week, I stopped generally chasing attributes ages ago. As you say you can't do everything, although we do try and do everything. I had a few missions in 10K's just didn't want to do them. Respect to all those that went hard core for them. I lost interest once the cat missions got locked on RT, and I nover quite killed enough Pop dragons for another psyche....hey ho. Be happy with what we have.

I'm feeling too burned out lately to chase stuff, I kind of miss old EU before all these missions. Damn missions might be good for business, but it's turned us all into stressed out constantly tired grumpy players., even though I'm and normally a happy constantly tired player.

One of my reasons I love MF, is the relaxed nature about it. Chips generally run slower than guns (well appear too anyway), it's a chilled out way to relax.

I feel for these people that can't log in tonight. Must be painful for them.

Ok I'm really going to bed now

GN
xx

Rick

So, what's the excuse now, gally?

Updated :) sorry for taking so long

np :)

Wow! I'm in the top 10 :yay:...at least until all the other updates pour in :laugh:

Big gz Jay, very respectable Psyche levels, I'll be surprised if any further updates in excess of level 80+ Although I wonder if a few unknown MF ubers out there that would prefer to have a silent chuckle and remain anonymous.

On a personal level I'd rather be shown as 5th, I consider Akbar more skilled than me with his psyche+agility

Enjoy the weekend.

Rick.

Big gz Jay, very respectable Psyche levels, I'll be surprised if any further updates in excess of level 80+ Although I wonder if a few unknown MF ubers out there that would prefer to have a silent chuckle and remain anonymous.

On a personal level I'd rather be shown as 5th, I consider Akbar more skilled than me with his psyche+agility

Enjoy the weekend.

Rick.

Ty, Rick :)

I know how you feel. From what he told me, I'm gonna be above Gally unless he skills up psy a bit more, and I'm not gonna like that either :(

According to Nighthawk, low agiil shows comparatively greater dedication to MF. which I'm sure is true in his case. But in most cases, I think it just reflects a later start date.

The thing is, almost nobody skilled MF til MA made it reasonably eco, a couple of years back. So naturally, the older a player is , the higher his other attribs will be by comparison.

Hey J nice work very nice skills :D

Bump me up to 78 psyche :)

I am doing this new Ambulimax mission only with mind power so i will see what lvl it will give me.:)

Hi.

Put me up at Psyche to 80 and Agility to 117. :)

I'm at 73 psyche now with 92 agility

68 psyche now, agi is the same as my last update.

This need a bump :yay:

Nighthawk ?

Updated.

I had rearranged by bookmarks in Firefox so this happened to be tucked away in a folder, meaning I forgot to watch it now and then since I did not see the bookmark for it daily as usual :duh:

Updated.

I had rearranged by bookmarks in Firefox so this happened to be tucked away in a folder, meaning I forgot to watch it now and then since I did not see the bookmark for it daily as usual :duh:

Do I need to send you a screenshot with my increase to 68? :)

Do I need to send you a screenshot with my increase to 68? :)

Only if you want to be shown as blue in the list, instead of red :)

Weird tho, I updated all changes at the same time but the forum seems not to have registered yours? :scratch2: changed it again, so no worries

Hi NH;

Happy New Year.

Ticked over to 86 Psyche few days ago.

Pic below, with some noob MF skills for added interest.

Rick

76 Psyche and 86 agility

scan me anytime you like.

Jabez JAG Groove

Status
Back