Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

Status
Saw JC ingame and took the opportunity to scan him... We now have a tie for the lead :cool:

Saw JC ingame and took the opportunity to scan him... We now have a tie for the lead :cool:

I never thought someone would be able to catch up with Dan Petrov.
Really impressive from JC.

Move me up to 81 :)

I also have 300 tokens but I think I'll save them for when I'm 99 so I'll match Dan and JC :laugh:

Nice to see the list growing.

If someone know JC, tell him Dan is back on owekos. I think he's going to take the 2nd psy point there !!!

Feith

Nice to see the list growing.

...Dan is back on owekos. I think he's going to take the 2nd psy point there !!!

True.

I feel that unless people apply their attributes immediately (psyche in particularily here),
the list should not change much and people will store their att-tokens and reveal their real psyche later.

Hi NH

89 Psyche months ago, very close to 90

I was planning to update at 90, although I'm not playing EU hardcore lately.

So might be a while bag the 89 for the list.

Good luck out there.

There will be a fight for first place. I've not spoke to JC for a few weeks, but he was pushing hard for first place.
I tend to eat any tokens I earn rather than save them, so no full tokens in reserve here.

I'll drop a screenie soon (if its needed).

Rick

Nice to see list growing.
More we are and more hope i have that MA will develop MF further.
Gz to JC, thats hard work with love.
Top of list will change in future for sure as many from top of list didnt have patience to skill up and wait to apply missions points and there is no more easy missions to do.
If i have to do 16k or more mobs with big hp im not certain if is to take psyceh as reward, stamina maybe but something like 10k here on Calypso or 12k on Ark for example seem a bit expensive for 1 psyche point.
Anyway im pleased that MF comunity significantly grow :)

Top of list will change in future for sure as many from top of list didnt have patience to skill up and wait to apply missions points and there is no more easy missions to do.
If i have to do 16k or more mobs with big hp im not certain if is to take psyceh as reward, stamina maybe but something like 10k here on Calypso or 12k on Ark for example seem a bit expensive for 1 psyche point.

Said with his own words, I was thinking exactly the same.

Dan for president ! ;)

It was a balance between taking the gamble to leave the psyche missions and take m post-nerf or go for them as they were to be had pre-nerf. I'm glad I took what I could, still working on psyche missions but its slower. There are other goals on the list for this year besides mindforce, especially now that there's no unlock waiting for me anymore ;)

But for sure good mindforce is growing!

/Slupor

300-400 psyche tokens on cyrene fyi. 30-200hp crystal pede 9k mission gives 86tokens. 150?-300hp drill bot mission give unknown number but going by the other attribute missions should tally about 300 token by the end of the chain.

Thanks for info :yay:

With the event, pools doesn't give nice returns (truncate of good multipliers).
So i was looking for small mobs to wait until the end. Now i know where to go this evening :wtg:

edit : if you already know the best spots on Cyrene for this mobs, i would be happy if you share this info too.

Feith

300-400 psyche tokens on cyrene fyi. 30-200hp crystal pede 9k mission gives 86tokens. 150?-300hp drill bot mission give unknown number but going by the other attribute missions should tally about 300 token by the end of the chain.

300-400 psyche tokens ?

I see nothing which looks like how you present things in your post.
Some Imperium tokens may be,
but attribute tokens are so small that I tell myself they are not worth the trip.
And yet, no accurate datas about real numbers on rewards.

Cyrene Missions Wiki

With the event, pools doesn't give nice returns (truncate of good multipliers).

I told it on the event thread, but someone who is certainly not playing at ark since ages pretended it was my up & down returns.
I don't hunt anymore and wait this event to end soon, and doesnt last 6 months again....
I've been doing keys waiting, but my 5th was bugged 2 minutes later after i entered it, so now I'm waiting (again) for the support answer...

300-400 psyche tokens ?

I see nothing which looks like how you present things in your post.
Some Imperium tokens may be,
but attribute tokens are so small that I tell myself they are not worth the trip.
And yet, no accurate datas about real numbers on rewards.

Cyrene Missions Wiki

I told it on the event thread, but someone who is certainly not playing at ark since ages pretended it was my up & down returns.
I don't hunt anymore and wait this event to end soon, and doesnt last 6 months again....
I've been doing keys waiting, but my 5th was bugged 2 minutes later after i entered it, so now I'm waiting (again) for the support answer...

people like you make me less willing to share info here...

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-citizen-of-the-month-january-2013.1075/ i have a decent rep on cyrene. i try and share info that would be helpful and appericated by players.

proof of 9k reward...
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/i-pede-in-the-woods-and-look-what-happened.1048/

the attribtue mission as far as i know has not been finished by anyone on the drill bots. the first lower stages gives very small amounts. but the devs have said the higher missions even this out for around 3 points.

people i trust say that the mang chang attribute reward totals around 3 total points at the end so...

this will be my last post here for awhile since youve hurt my delicate feelings... :p

add me ingame if you visit cyrene and want to be shown around. after the vu many things are changed but ill do my best to point you in the right direction.

non proxy nonaware

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-citizen-of-the-month-january-2013.1075/ i have a decent rep on cyrene. i try and share info that would be helpful and appericated by players.

proof of 9k reward...
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/i-pede-in-the-woods-and-look-what-happened.1048/

the attribtue mission as far as i know has not been finished by anyone on the drill bots. the first lower stages gives very small amounts. but the devs have said the higher missions even this out for around 3 points.

people i trust say that the mang chang attribute reward totals around 3 total points at the end so...

this will be my last post here for awhile since youve hurt my delicate feelings... :p

add me ingame if you visit cyrene and want to be shown around. after the vu many things are changed but ill do my best to point you in the right direction.

non proxy nonaware

The problem is that players on the other planets seem to share these thing with their friends but not add them to entropedia. We have a chicken and egg problem in that there's very little on EU's biggest wiki about other planets so players don't go there to add stuff about those planets... but they should!

so i lied... abit easy to anger without my morning coffee ;(

The problem is that players on the other planets seem to share these thing with their friends but not add them to entropedia. We have a chicken and egg problem in that there's very little on EU's biggest wiki about other planets so players don't go there to add stuff about those planets... but they should!

this is true. ive looked into updating the wiki but... well there is only so much time in the day and i would rather be ingame then trying to figure out how to update the wiki.

EDIT: sorry for being the cause of taking this thread off topic. :D only ment to share a bit of info that i thought the readers and participants of this thread would find of interest.

Last edited:

When you will reach the volume of informations i shared in all existing entropia forums for years,
just like Doer did too... give me/us a call.

I wasn't making any accusations, just a general observation that it's too bad that entropedia doesn't get updated for other planets. It would be in the best interest of those planets and their economy if it were.

I know that i use it when i'm comparing for example which grinding mission to do next. It would be great if all the stamina-giving missions were on it, but of course they are not.

Let's get back on topic. :p

so i lied... abit easy to anger without my morning coffee ;(

this is true. ive looked into updating the wiki but... well there is only so much time in the day and i would rather be ingame then trying to figure out how to update the wiki.

EDIT: sorry for being the cause of taking this thread off topic. :D only ment to share a bit of info that i thought the readers and participants of this thread would find of interest.

thats all the apology i am willing to offer you.

When you will reach the volume of informations i shared in all existing entropia forums for years,
just like Doer did too... give me/us a call.

Be a liar was not the thing.
The info was uncomplete.
You could just edit your post and correct it.

Things are ok now,
and feel free to share more valuable informations,
this is the purpose of this forum, at least that's my vision...

Updated list, made some graphical changes to the original post to make it easier to read.

Updated myself... anyone else gained some psyche lately? :)

bumping this, might be someone earned a point or two over the summer migration? :silly2:

bumping this, might be someone earned a point or two over the summer migration? :silly2:

Nothing to do with the migration, but I've managed to go up to 81, skilling naturally

psyche_81.jpg

View image in gallery

At least one person has gained loads more psyche since their last update, but didn't post cos they didn't like being placed above older players whom they were tied with on psyche, merely on account of their lower agil!

Neither do I, come to that but I think you've dropped that daft system now? (I don't see it mentioned in the OP anymore)

jay :)

Hi.

Still the same Psyche but one more agility from 119 -> 120.:)

Dan is real legend of EU. Sry for offtopic, but how da hell he can get such huge agility!

Status
Back