Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

Status
Very nice updates !

Just to say, i'm back in the rush.

I plan to reach 90 naturally from 85 actually before the end of 2013.

Nice to see the 84 - 86 changes in the pôle position.

PS : does someone did these missions ? does it work ?
Call of Duty - Pop Dragons #2
Catscepades #3
Hauxley's Hound Dogs #2

GL all

Feith

Last edited:
87 Psyche here at 112 Agility

Hi
I'm at 69 Psyche / 88 Agility
Greetz Lakarin

Very nice updates !

Just to say, i'm back in the rush.

I plan to reach 90 naturally from 85 actually before the end of 2013.

Nice to see the 84 - 86 changes in the pôle position.

PS : does someone did these missions ? does it work ?
Call of Duty - Pop Dragons #2
Catscepades #3
Hauxley's Hound Dogs #2

GL all

Feith

I've not collected any psyche attribute tokens from missions yet (post nerf), or handed any tokens in. I'm still a little confused with the whole thing. Not sure if you can only hand over 100 or 100+ (would system accept 115 for example 5K sumima) if the minimum to hand over is 100. Maybe it's 100 total.

I did hear that if you attempt to hand over any attribute tokens, you are given the choice to select any attribute, I don't know how true that is, and even if it works (maybe shows screen, but doesn't allow the trade if selecting another attribute).

Took me just under 3 months for natural 1 point of psyche in the middle 80's, and ran a ton of MF during that time.

Not aware of those RT missions, although assume Psyche attrbute tokens on them.

It's certainly possible to reach 90 this year Feith even without tokens.

Other than this list, we don't really know the true benefits of attributes (other than a bit of HP gain), so I'm wondering myself if it would be better to take skills. Has anyone done any calcs on HP gain between the reward options, I would smile if the HP gain was equal across the choices.

thanks for heads up on the other missions.

GL out there

Rick

Other than this list, we don't really know the true benefits of attributes (other than a bit of HP gain), so I'm wondering myself if it would be better to take skills. Has anyone done any calcs on HP gain between the reward options, I would smile if the HP gain was equal across the choices.

Rick

Skills you can always gain later or buy. Once you complete a mission and don't take the attribute, it's gone. The choice is clear to me....

Other than this list, we don't really know the true benefits of attributes (other than a bit of HP gain)

Strength allows you to carry more and Agility allows you to run faster... Psyche and Intelligence are unknown though, yes :)

Maybe time for someone to test if there is some hidden benefit from those? ;) you'll need chips of all types, two players with skills enough to use them but vastly different psyche levels, probably a PvP area if they have some kind of effect there...

Anyways, will update list with all the latest updates once I've got my dinner ready :beerchug:

Strength allows you to carry more and Agility allows you to run faster... Psyche and Intelligence are unknown though, yes :)

Maybe time for someone to test if there is some hidden benefit from those? ;) you'll need chips of all types, two players with skills enough to use them but vastly different psyche levels, probably a PvP area if they have some kind of effect there...

Anyways, will update list with all the latest updates once I've got my dinner ready :beerchug:

I always thought there might be a hidden benefit of high intelligence with crafting and / or mining. Proving that would be tricky though. ;)

Got the Ambulimax mission so its 82 in psyche.:)

Updated.

Also changed all dates on those not updated during 2012 or 2013 to read 2011 to show more clearly that these are old stats and that the person may or may not still be active.

Did you forget about me, or am I not allowed on the list?

Sorry, must've been tired during that update... Added now

87 now Nighthawk

5K Aurli's done took psyche tokens, swapped 100 for 1 point.

Give me a blue please, you can trust me.

I'll add a pic once Iget the Kreltin 5K done.

Thanks

Rick

88 Psyche please Nighthawk

5000 Kreltin done.

Many thanks

Rick

Jump on the breaks lol, or you're gonna beat Dan at this rate !

Gratz ;)

LOL..ty Akbar.

I can make it to 90 with Elvis and Ambul missions, then need to do some research, I dont go off planet much these days other than CP.

Next mission 60K Rex, think around 12K left to finish that one, shouldn't take long...lol.

We are crazy skillers.:D

Rick

Very nice !

90 will be a nice achievement

Feith

Very nice !

90 will be a nice achievement

Feith

Thank you Feith, now stop teasing and post your psyche stats :)

Lets get the battle going again.

Rick

:)

I hope to reach 86 psy before the end of this week (in the middle of the "5" of 85 actually), with 85 agi.

I'm also starting to grind psy iron missions and i'll keep tokens as much as i can.

I still target the 100 psy

Feith

Hi, it's done.
I'am now 86 psy and 85 agi. Will upload screenshot this evening.

here the picture :

PS : I hope the next time i will be able to screen stats + pile of psy tokens ;)
PPS : after a quick check of entropedia, i notice i still have enough irons/quest to do, to earn between 27 and 30 psyche points :D

Feith

psy grinder

Last edited:
Updated the list :)

Hi, it's done.
I'am now 86 psy and 85 agi. Will upload screenshot this evening.

here the picture :

PS : I hope the next time i will be able to screen stats + pile of psy tokens ;)
PPS : after a quick check of entropedia, i notice i still have enough irons/quest to do, to earn between 27 and 30 psyche points :D

Feith

psy grinder

very very nice big gratz on 86 Feith.

Do you really think there is that much Pysche out there. Not that I go to entropedia much but I do wonder if it has updated to reflect the mission changes. I say most if not all of the smaller missions lost their attribute rewards, and give other skills instead now.

That said if there is still loads to collect, then maybe 100 is a realistic target for me also. One step at a time, 90 target for me.

I dont save tokens. Once I have 100 I will eat them, I only store if less than 100. I just prefer to lock in something I've earned already. I understand why people hold off eating them though.

Happy skilling.

Updated the list :)

Thank you.

Rick

after a quick check of entropedia, i notice i still have enough irons/quest to do, to earn between 27 and 30 psyche points :D

Bravo for the 86th psyche !

And if you can wait and store all tokens until you finish all those psyche missions skilling naturally,
this is clearly the best way to do, and a real reward at the end for the acomplishment !

Thank you,

You should try this : entropedia, missions, list by reward and search "psyche".
There's a big amount of mission to do (iron kind). And most of them are trustly, because rewards are given in token value.
I am not sure about the 500 pop dragon and 500 'one other' dragon.

But one thing is sure, i am also grinding on small mobs, like madana and oweko, tiering some mf chips and storing them.
And when i ll get enough, i will try bigger mobs, like aurlis, evis, ara, etc. Lacerating and corro tier 5+ must be a real pleasure with dmg enhancers.

I will have fun :)

Feith

A new update for me, now i have 83 in Psyche and 119 in Agility.:)

A new update for me, now i have 83 in Psyche and 119 in Agility.:)

Updated!

Also, welcome Aphex Windowlicker Twin to the list for the first time.

move me to #14 :)

97 Agility
76 Psyche.

Status
Back