Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

39e231ffed908e892c996e87aee8d23160daa1c811f410909625af5d7791c9ad.jpg

Well i meant to describe a crated hippo so...

Just because its funny. Proves God had a sense of humour when he invented the Panda.

Well i meant to describe a crated hippo so...

OMG are you hinting im fat now? :O I feel so insulted now :( Actually think im gonna cry now.....

But my doctor said im not fat as long as i fit my bedsheets so HA, i win again:yay:

OMG are you hinting im fat now? :O I feel so insulted now :( Actually think im gonna cry now.....

But my doctor said im not fat as long as i fit my bedsheets so HA, i win again:yay:

Actually no you're not, I meant it because like you, hippo crates are made with nice slender pieces of pleasantly scented organic material in good proportions...:D

deactivated

Last edited:
Its Sunday the day after New Years, the company that makes the Gold Card is a global corporation. There time off policies will adhere to standardized business practices.

Meaning - it will be until Monday around 10 am before they are even aware there is a problem. Then it will have to be passed on to a team that handles these type of issues. So it might get done by the end of day but that could be European or US time zones depending on where there team that handles these issues are located.

Then theirs the fact that our Gold Card setup is now and older obsolete tech for them so they might not get into to much of a hurry to sort the issue. But I am pretty sure they will work the problem asap judging by the scale of the company.

Since there obsolete I am pretty sure thats why MA is phasing them out and going with the mobile app. But this presents a problem also... If you loss your phone, dont have a phone or your phone breaks your T totally screwed.

Not true. Normal companies have on-call people. This is likely not just affecting Entropia.

Actually no you're not, I meant it because like you, hippo crates are made with nice slender pieces of pleasantly scented organic material in good proportions...:D

We have more incommon then i thought then <3 lets get married <3
"i can be your hippo baby, i can poop away your tears"

Last edited:
Side note, has anyone tried to switch over to the entropia pocket app now or is gold card required?

Side note, has anyone tried to switch over to the entropia pocket app now or is gold card required?

I tried, but it seems you need the gold card to do that. It seems the only thing you can do without a gc is sending a support case.

i tried - still had same errors after trying

Its Sunday the day after New Years, the company that makes the Gold Card is a global corporation. There time off policies will adhere to standardized business practices.

Meaning - it will be until Monday around 10 am before they are even aware there is a problem. Then it will have to be passed on to a team that handles these type of issues. So it might get done by the end of day but that could be European or US time zones depending on where there team that handles these issues are located.

Then theirs the fact that our Gold Card setup is now and older obsolete tech for them so they might not get into to much of a hurry to sort the issue. But I am pretty sure they will work the problem asap judging by the scale of the company.

Since there obsolete I am pretty sure thats why MA is phasing them out and going with the mobile app. But this presents a problem also... If you lose your phone, dont have a phone or your phone breaks your T totally screwed.

What I will be interested in is what they did to the black gold card to make it not work, I doubt that information will be publicly shared though. I didn't expect to be able to play today in any case as the login difficulties starting coming in 22 hours ago. Seems my prediction was sadly accurate.

I'm just goofing around now, watching a TV programme about a high functioning sociopath solving mysteries. Cant imagine why I enjoy it so much really.

I'd like the gold card issue fixed by 6th Jan from a personal perspective as it's a Friday, I should think it will have been by then.

Since there obsolete I am pretty sure thats why MA is phasing them out and going with the mobile app. But this presents a problem also... If you lose your phone, dont have a phone or your phone breaks your T totally screwed.

I switched phones last week and didn't have any trouble to install entropiapocket on the new device, so you can do it.
Unfortunately, there is a time gap between you are deactivating the entropia pocket for your old phone and you enable it again (leave your accout unsecure for about 1 min) . You also need to log out and login in between or you won't get the new QR code.

My gold card went black last fall ( from black with planet and a figure to carbon ) so no troubles for me today as i already have the app.

Things I did with 1 day without Entropia:

• Watched some crappy netflix movies (made them 2 star)
  • Got 4 months of book entries done in my Entropia back office
  • Created import capability for the Arkadia Alliance event
  • Banged the wife
  • Dismantled surround sound I wasn't using and gave to wife
  • Had a good poo
  • 30 minute nap
  • Took out 12 bags of trash (winter cleaning yesterday)
  • Cleaned out car

Very productive. What did you do? :D

• Banged the wife
  • Had a good poo
  • 30 minute nap
  • Cleaned out car

Watched better movies than you and your wife didnt answer her phone.

Otherwise similar kind of day.

• Banged the wife
  • Had a good poo
  • 30 minute nap
  • Cleaned out car

Left my bed.....
5 min after i returned to bed
Ordered a nasty pizza with to much bacon
Got up to go after some chips and chokolade milk
then back to bed

Yeah its been a tough day :S

Left my bed.....
5 min after i returned to bed
Ordered a nasty pizza with to much bacon
Got up to go after some chips and chokolade milk
then back to bed

Yeah its been a tough day :S

You shut your face. NO SUCH THING as a pizza with too much bacon!

Why not just disable the Black Card?

Speaking only from my own perspective:

• I've not had it long (had the gold coloured one since 2008 never had any issues)
  • It's not broken
  • I didn't cause this issue
  • It'll be fixed soon
  • I will not use Entropiapocket

<I will not use Entropiapocket
this i do too.

now i started thinking that this is a way MA came up to forcefully transit from the card to the app, lol, im a bit paranoia this year !

<I will not use Entropiapocket
this i do too.

now i started thinking that this is a way MA came up to forcefully transit from the card to the app, lol, im a bit paranoia this year !

If they'd wanted to have done that, they'd have disabled all the Gold Card owners 'accidentally' not just the newest / replacement owners.

As aridash has been saying so accurately in his signature on this forum for many years now:

"Consider a cockup before a conspiracy" ;)

if you are into conspiracy theories with this game, you will burn out very, very fast.

• Banged the wife
  • Had a good poo
  • 30 minute nap
  • Cleaned out car

Took all your rations of loot for the next 12 months :D

Sorry, couldnt resist

Last edited:
Back