Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Kader... Can you please return the ticket so I can resume the events.

Thanks everyone :p I was pretty lucky :)

Sorry for holding the event up Hugh and everyone eagerly waiting for the next one :ahh: Hugh and I's timezones are a bit out of whack, i'll get up nice and early tomorrow and get this great event keep running again :)

So i got another free day :yay:

ill swunt a little :D

done:yay: and I shuold use more words:yay:

Event 7 - In Progress

Please +rep Lady Trisha Epona for sponsoring this event

Good Luck Guys :)

Let's go to Athena Spaceport !!! :yay:

I've been once and it is full of hidings !!! :wtg:

Good luck everyone !!!

Corto

Athena Spaceport is quite a complicated large area with many chances to fall down the crevices, so i decided to give a small clue.

Hopefully that will help us, on my way there right now !

Hi Guys,

ticket has been found by Alteid, just waiting for him to post coordinates on here to confirm :)

Com'on Alteid, let us know if you found it !
Else i'll start looking again !

Originally Posted by alteid
Hi

I found your ticket at 71740, 68242, 723. Did a photo too but now i have problem with getting registration code for forum to post it there.

Big Gratz to Alteid for finding the ticket, i must admit i thought it would take a lot longer than that :)

wow... just checked this page, it already finished? haha, grzt, that was quick

Event 8 - Now Running

Another shot at Athena Spaceport - no clues this time :)

Please +rep the current sponsor - Nysser Xentric Hithsage

DAWN RL its sucking my life from me :p

Not having enough time this days and people here have good eyes o.0

already on event 8

Gratz to all that find the "white pixel" so far ;)

need +rep Some nice sponsors ;)

Wow, it's going to take me a long time to reach Athena Spaceport! I ran to get the Orthos West Mound TP once, but that is as far east as I've been :eyecrazy:

Good excuse to explore -- see you all at Athena soon :wtg:

Edit: nevermind, I give up trying to reach there.

Last edited:
Wow, it's going to take me a long time to reach Athena Spaceport! I ran to get the Orthos West Mound TP once, but that is as far east as I've been :eyecrazy:

Good excuse to explore -- see you all at Athena soon :wtg:

Edit: nevermind, I give up trying to reach there.

Don't give up mate, that's the whole idea to get to new areas :)

It was trying to leave Chug's Hideout that was killing me. I was trying to head straight for the outpost to the SE, which was way too dangerous of a journey.

I gave up on giving up awhile ago. It took several different attempted paths, but I succeeded with Chug's > Zychion > follow river to that revive point basically far east of Chug's > Jurra > Eos > Athena

:cool:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I was barely closer to Jurra Plateu when I was killed! I was quite afraid I'd be sent back north or to one of the flanking revive points. The trip to Eos after that was rather uneventful though.

At Eos I just led a couple Foul to the turrets, blasted a Fugabarba, and then it was a clear crawl over the mountain to the south, and Athena Spaceport was right there! Thank goodness for Entropedia's map or I never would have made it.

I need to find the TP here before I forget. And now I've spent so much time traveling I'm not sure I want to bother looking for the ticket for now :ahh:

Event 8 - Now Running

Another shot at Athena Spaceport - no clues this time :)

Please +rep the current sponsor - Nysser Xentric Hithsage

So we stay in this beautiful area that Athena Spaceport is... :yay:

Hugh, you said "no clue" this time... but what if all of us are looking at you like the cat in Shrek... hmmm ? :dunno:

By the way, I hope that Alteid will be able to post a screen of the ticket he found yesterday... I just want to be sure that it was in a part I haven't covered dozens of time... :laugh:

Corto

PS : +1rep to the sponsor as usual ;)

Last edited:
Am I alone to look after the ticket this afternoon ??? I don't see any green dots... :(

BUMP !

Come on people !... or Hugh won't have his ticket back...

Corto

still not found

Hi !

I just discover this event, that's really a good idea ! =)
I just got 2 new TP by going to Athena Spaceport (nice area by the way) ! It changes from sweating ! ^^

I'll start searching this ticket right now ! It seems to be a tough one ! :p

Hi !

I just discover this event, that's really a good idea ! =)
I just got 2 new TP by going to Athena Spaceport (nice area by the way) ! It changes from sweating ! ^^

I'll start searching this ticket right now ! It seems to be a tough one ! :p

Thanks for joining the search & Good Luck :)

This one is tough... even looked at all the underwater regions. If someone has found it please post as soon as you do... i hope i havent wasted my time. Id rather look for something that is there and not find it than look for something that isnt.

I heard from a good friend of mine that he saw the ticket but his pockets were full so he couldn't pick it up, then he couldnt remember where he saw it . keep looking guys ;)

Found an emik s30(L) and a molisk tooth so far)))

Back