MindArk dont want me hunting.

A-Bomb

Stalker
Jenny A-Bomb Legacy
Why would you introduce FAPs that crafters can sell to hunters, and then dont make sure theres enough material to go around crafting them? Why is the supply, not only cut short, but slashed completly by the looks of it? A side effect of this is the insanity prices we currently have on L faps where some are even 200% in markup.

I loged on just a few minutes ago to go turn peds over and contribute to MAs balance sheet... when im slaped with the reality that there is no fap for me to buy, anywhere. I even asked some of the big names in crafting if they had one or ten i could buy and i go "No" everywhere. This is insane! Im forced to stay idle and not be an active player because of this. If you ask me, some serious rebalancing is needed on the PvP4 material drops. And, while were at it, why not do something about the Hedoc drops?

If there is any crafter whod like a UR125 bulk-buying hunter, please pm me :(.

Little known fact, nobody ever hunted before the sk-50 and ur125 were introduced. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree its frustrating that the usable L faps aren't that available.,. but I think you're having a bit of a drama queen moment.

So you didn't check the auction then?
I'm looking at two offers UR125 right now.

Oh,and if your hunting depends solely on UR125 then lol.

Little known fact, nobody ever hunted before the sk-50 and ur125 were introduced. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree its frustrating that the usable L faps aren't that available.,. but I think you're having a bit of a drama queen moment.

Maybe i am, maybe im not. To be honest i dont care. I want realistic amounts of material and tools available. I cant for the life of me understand why MA would want shortage of this type of equipment.

Well, I'm in twin mall and I'm looking at 3 Vivos UR-125... At 169% while the current markup is 177%! (nice deal):yay:

Twin Mall, 2nd floor, Maximus Alive GoodEvil, (1st shop if you come from the TP)!

Hope it solves your problem! ;)

Well, I'm in twin mall and I'm looking at 3 Vivos UR-125... At 169% while the current markup is 177%! (nice deal):yay:

Twin Mall, 2nd floor, Maximus Alive GoodEvil, (1st shop if you come from the TP)!

Hope it solves your problem! ;)

Mucho thanks. Sure took care of me for now.

Issue still remains however, and its still as dumb. But youre not, so you get a +rep :D.

well i merely think that pvp4 is not worth risk of hunting... if a green dot show up ur stuck with a mob hitting u while u try to tp...

so u down to the only ppl who can roam PVP and those 99% never hunt, they just there to pvp... or mine...

so wonder why not much fap available now? if they drop from some other mob that could be interesting.... or if those mob can actually invade another area... that is not pvp...

The nerve ... interupting the road to Commando !!! :mad:

But - you know my answer.

:tower:

Maybe i am, maybe im not. To be honest i dont care. I want realistic amounts of material and tools available. I cant for the life of me understand why MA would want shortage of this type of equipment.
Well, has balancing team ever done their job properly?:rolleyes:

yeh last time i whent pvp4 i only got 2 tiny bloodmoss , atleast markup whent in my favor but if it hadent been for them i'd have lost out.

pvp loot should increace so it's more tempting to go there. I'm shure the pvpers will agree with me here, that the loot beeing as crap as it is everywere els, makes the pvp zones quite quiet. and not cus there is a chance of beeing looted...

[21:34] <![BAHQ]Centech> a-bomb is a nib
[21:35] <[AoW]Avery> why?
[21:35] <![BAHQ]Centech> I CANT HUNT!!!!
[21:35] <![BAHQ]Centech> NO UR125s!!!
[21:35] <![BAHQ]Centech> I MUST SIT IDLE AND CRY!!!
[21:36] <[F2N]Krrk> lul
[21:36] <![BAHQ]Centech> I called him a drama queen
[21:36] <![BAHQ]Centech> tbh I'll be happy if he never hunts again
[21:36] <![BAHQ]Centech> loot pool drainer

Class act Centech.

xD

ooooh, Centech got caught. :p

:laugh:

Abomb 1 ..........

Hope they don't lock it now that it is getting interesting!!! :D

Meh. I told A-bomb what I thought to his face. :dunno:

Tell krimey I said bye, since I wont be seeing him on irc any more.

Meh. I told A-bomb what I thought to his face. :dunno:

Tell krimey I said bye, since I wont be seeing him on irc any more.

And the plot thickens, to the consistency of shitty school dinner custard : thick as hell..

(Sorry, bored as hell)

Hope they don't lock it now that it is getting interesting!!! :D

Wont get more intresting than so im affraid.

Feel free to speak your mind about the subject the threads about.

**off topic**

Meow!!:silly2:

**on topic**

Somedays i think when MA went looking for a balancing manager they got the guy responsible for this...

or this....

when they should be looking for the guy that did this...

its funny as anything we whine about ... like pvp4... or anything else... just happen to hof or drop unl item to make sure ppl go hunt them more..

I whine about my loot now! there no unl in it already. can i have 2x unl weapon at same time plx?

that was pretty lame centech :) a-bomb never said he couldn't hunt without them, just that it sucks that there are blueprints for them but no materials.

but screw limited, unlimited ftw! :wtg:

Do me a favor and file a support case asking for blood moss to be available outside of PVP4.

Wont get more intresting than so im affraid.

Feel free to speak your mind about the subject the threads about.

Here we go again...

I have spoken my mind about the subject of the tread in my 1st post... (perhaps if you look a little better) :p

And you shouldn't take life so seriously, no one gets out of it alive!

Last edited:
While we are at it A Bomb.

Could MA please drop lots more wonderful guns for us hunters like nice high damage SIB guns both Laser and BLP - dont care if they are (L) or not

I get stuck once the CB26(L) runs out and cant hunt anything untill some more drop for me, but then I cant hunt for them as I dont have a gun so I wont loot one so I can't hunt so I cant loot one......

The LAST person that should be complaining about MA drop rates is you A Bomb LOL

If you are squeaking then we are in trouble :laugh:

Couldnt agree more with you, i have on several ocassions been trying to get BASIC equipment, be it fap or gun but several time i been forced to skip the hunt due to no guns or faps.

This is exactly what I was saying in my https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/122857-current-supply-hedoc-sk-50-l.html thread. It's both, the looted and the crafted that are in short supply. MA needs to seriously increase drop rates of the (L) faps on mobs and increase the finds of the materials to make the crafted ones. If a miner finds enough ore/enmat to craft 1-3 ballfaps per mining run, I'm sure they'll be more inclined to venture into PvP4.

I whine about my loot now! there no unl in it already. can i have 2x unl weapon at same time plx?

Sorry but todays "2 unL weapons in a single mob" loot went to someone else.... :rolleyes:

... and that´s no joke... :banghead:

Back