MindArk dont want me hunting.

edit: maybe the reason the himi is so god awful expensive is BECAUSE it's rare....

Thats just the thing. I dont care. Others made the price the real issue of this thread, not me. All i want is to be able to buy a fap when i need one. I wish i could craft em myself, but i cant.

Could we drop the price discussion because that was not my intention of the thread, i just mentioned it to be a side-effect of the low supply of material. Im not asking for a Himi tower every day, im not asking for 102% UR125s... all im asking for is the ability to buy one or half a dozen whenever id like to, and i dont mind paying.

Thats just the thing. I dont care. Others made the price the real issue of this thread, not me. All i want is to be able to buy a fap when i need one. I wish i could craft em myself, but i cant.

Could we drop the price discussion because that was not my intention of the thread, i just mentioned it to be a side-effect of the low supply of material. Im not asking for a Himi tower every day, im not asking for 102% UR125s... all im asking for is the ability to buy one or half a dozen whenever id like to, and i dont mind paying.

If you dont care price , then , are you abel,and will you , buy all the UR 125 i will bring you at 250% ?

If you dont care price , then , are you abel,and will you , buy all the UR 125 i will bring you at 250% ?

that's what I'm talking about, I can and do craft them, but only on order, and for ridiculous prices... if you want me to craft you some, no big deal, but be prepared to pay stupid prices in the 225-250% range...

that's what I'm talking about, I can and do craft them, but only on order, and for ridiculous prices... if you want me to craft you some, no big deal, but be prepared to pay stupid prices in the 225-250% range...

Ah so you both agree, thats all i need. It is ridiculous, and it all roots in the fact materials arent very available. Im sure you both know how often an ore hit in pvp4 is infact Himi, and then ontop of that how often its bigger than III.

Ah so you both agree, thats all i need. It is ridiculous, and it all roots in the fact materials arent very available. Im sure you both know how often an ore hit in pvp4 is infact Himi, and then ontop of that how often its bigger than III.

totally agree that the material is indeed rare, however, not so rare it can't be crafted on a regular basis.... the problem is the price versus rarity factor. I know I can't sell any faps for what it costs me to make em (either in auction, in shop, or to friends), so, I simply don't make them. I can't even sell them with a 10% loss, because they are still way to expensive.

edit: and god forbid I put some in my shop for the cost to craft... I'd be ridiculed for over pricing shit... which I'm well known to avoid like the plague

totally agree that the material is indeed rare, however, not so rare it can't be crafted on a regular basis.... the problem is the price versus rarity factor. I know I can't sell any faps for what it costs me to make em (either in auction, in shop, or to friends), so, I simply don't make them. I can't even sell them with a 10% loss, because they are still way to expensive.

Then its way past ridiculous and bordering just plain dumb. Im not asking any crafter to go make me a fap and lose money in the process. Its no more than fair crafters make money crafting items they sell on a regular basis. So it is indeed to rare to be crafted on a regular basis unlike you say. If you would need to sell your faps at 250% to break even, the fap is borderline useless for any kind of economic hunting and not alot of people would buy them.

Imo the best solution to this would be to up the Himi drops, but not by 900%. Make them drop slightly more often and everyones happy. They would still maintain a great markup im sure well over 1k%, which would keep miners happy, crafters happy and hunters happy.

Atm, if it is as you say, hunters are mad since they cant get a fap... crafters are mad since they lose money making the faps and miners are mad since they rarely hit Himi. I cannot see where the negative part lies in this whole thing.

Atm, if it is as you say, hunters are mad since they cant get a fap... crafters are mad since they lose money making the faps and miners are mad since they rarely hit Himi. I cannot see where the negative part lies in this whole thing.
Don't forget the pvp'ers that are mad cuz they can't find miners ;)

But, yes, I'm ticked I can't make myself a fap as often as I'd like, I'm ticked I can't skill on making faps because of the high price of the material, and as a miner, that supplies myself, it's kinda irritating I don't get it all that often. However, a regular miner probably would be jumping for joy each time he/she found himi, because of the markup.

However, a regular miner probably would be jumping for joy each time he/she found himi, because of the markup.

Obviously. But thats what im saying. Up the droprate but dont make it an avalanche. Currently is bordering 3000%, which is pretty insane being a much needed part for one of the most common used crafted items in the game. Im pretty sure miners would still be jumping for joy if they got 3 times as big claims, and the markup was 1000%.
Its basic business, high turnover allways trumphs high prices unless its an item in very limited supply. This is EU, everything has the ability to be unlimited. So high turnover is possible to achieve in all aspects, and it would benefit everyone.

**off topic**

Meow!!:silly2:

**on topic**

Somedays i think when MA went looking for a balancing manager they got the guy responsible for this...

or this....

when they should be looking for the guy that did this...

wow nice pictures , and only wish MA balancing manager was like the last picture :)

Imo the best solution to this would be to up the Himi drops, but not by 900%. Make them drop slightly more often and everyones happy. They would still maintain a great markup im sure well over 1k%, which would keep miners happy, crafters happy and hunters happy.

I don't subscribe to this ideology that the equipment you desire should always be available to you. And I hardly think that it is necessary to have top notch (L) items all the time. There are plenty of unlimited faps out there that can be used whilst you are struggling to survive in this world.

Basically, if the item you are counting on is an (L) item that isn't available on a regular demand, then you need to alter your habits. Not cry up to God asking for more Himi.

Isn't the whole point of EU that it's meant to be a working economy?

This example just shows the whole weakness of that idea. In a real economy we would be able to find ways round shortages, research new methods.

Seems to me the only things that work in this "economy" is trading and taxing.

Well if crafters loose money then noone forces them to craft. And if miner will find more himi with lesser markup they will find less of other stuff since MA only distributes fixed amout of tt.

long time i did not chek any BP , but , usual , when the price of an ore go up :
- drop rate reduced
- new bp came around

Probably himi is used in other item that worth to to craft even at dumb price , and , since MA whant that other item not so cheap , the himi is rare...

And this usual , for the benefit , or as side effect , of other item...
For exemple now , it is nice time to buy ek 2600...Maybe MA want more decay payed as decay than payed as mark up...Or maybe MA whant increase price of fap 90 and adj fap...

If you wonder why this or that is rare , there is always a MA plan behind , and for sure , we may not agrea with what balancing manager do , but it is not random...
If something drop less , there is a point...
And dont wonder who will make money on it...

Isn't the whole point of EU that it's meant to be a working economy?

This example just shows the whole weakness of that idea. In a real economy we would be able to find ways round shortages, research new methods.

Seems to me the only things that work in this "economy" is trading and taxing.

Have we found a substitute for oil? Nope. The price just keeps going up. And there is less and less of it about.

And I live in the real world with this real economy.

No different than EU.

Have we found a substitute for oil? Nope. The price just keeps going up. And there is less and less of it about.

And I live in the real world with this real economy.

No different than EU.

Sure americans did not find a substitute for oil but a lot of others and other countrys had and if only 30% of the money flushed into development of new SUV's would be redirected into development of oil replacements the oil would not have the power it has today and sheiks closeing the oil pipes would not make the whole world fear.

Sure americans did not find a substitute for oil but a lot of others and other countrys had and if only 30% of the money flushed into development of new SUV's would be redirected into development of oil replacements the oil would not have the power it has today and sheiks closeing the oil pipes would not make the whole world fear.

I used it as an example, not a means for making a tangent.

(*resists temptation to respond*)

Himi drops like lyst in PvP4 now.... It seems like this thread worked some magic. We will see soon himi selling for peanuts and faps flooding auction.

This all interesting..

Maybe theres another reason for lack of those faps and minerals? Maybe its bigger acitivity of uber pvp-ers in pvp4? I can imagine miner with sweat on his forehead looking at radar for green dots while he needs to avoid mobs as well and claim his claims... nerve wrecking i say. Or hunter who need to kill mobs/check healt and constantly monitor radar as well.
Holiday season ended so this might be right?

just my 2 pecs.

Yeah, biting my tongue here. :eek:

This all interesting..

Maybe theres another reason for lack of those faps and minerals? Maybe its bigger acitivity of uber pvp-ers in pvp4? I can imagine miner with sweat on his forehead looking at radar for green dots while he needs to avoid mobs as well and claim his claims... nerve wrecking i say. Or hunter who need to kill mobs/check healt and constantly monitor radar as well.
Holiday season ended so this might be right?

just my 2 pecs.

Actually i think the abundance of powerful SIB weapons might be discouraging PvP4 activity because any random noob might pull out an experimental launcher or something and kill you. It's a lot more chaotic than it used to be when the few powerful and well-armed hunted the rest.

Actually i think the abundance of powerful SIB weapons might be discouraging PvP4 activity because any random noob might pull out an experimental launcher or something and kill you. It's a lot more chaotic than it used to be when the few powerful and well-armed hunted the rest.

I need to go there myself then;) Try my luck:D

I used it as an example, not a means for making a tangent.

In fact you make my point - in the real economy vast amounts of resources are being directed into wind power, wave power, biofuels, electric cars, fuel cells ..... the list is endless.

Oil will become like salt in due course (salt pre the 20th century was a critical resource just like oil today - it was crucial to the preservation of food. Wars were fought over access to salt mines, prisoners were condemned to work in salt mines .... and then along came canning and refrigeration ;)).

Now in the real world change can take some time but it can happen. In EU we don't even have the chance - it is purely at the whim of MA.

In fact you make my point - in the real economy vast amounts of resources are being directed into wind power, wave power, biofuels, electric cars, fuel cells ..... the list is endless.

Oil will become like salt in due course (salt pre the 20th century was a critical resource just like oil today - it was crucial to the preservation of food. Wars were fought over access to salt mines, prisoners were condemned to work in salt mines .... and then along came canning and refrigeration ;)).

With one important difference: salt gets continuously recycled back into the environment, dead animals and plants will take several million years to be recycled into more oil.
That's the real reason why the increasing scarcity and cost of oil is such a big problem. We will need those alternatives if we wish to sustain our energy-hungry lifestyles, let alone increase the energy usage.

where's the guys now who claimed that adjfap isn't worth its value since the L-faps been introduced ? ;)

Well, people are scared to step into pvp 4, things they probably dont know, a freshly arrived noob in this game can find himi deposit with TT finders, so if you think there is a lack of himi (which is used to make ur125) give pvp 4 a try and i invite everyone else to do so, if you're smart you will get outta there without getting looted..

pvp 4 is the profiting area!

Yes, tt finders can find it.

No, it's not a profit area. It's a breakeven area if you are lucky, just like anywhere else in EU (breakeven over 1.5 year of hardcore camping the area, 1 big hof hunting, 1 tower mining), and since it's dynamic, that means depo now and then, not worth being looted really, but i prefer the non-adjusted mobs in there that give me the fap that i use, over nerfed mobs elsewhere that don't give me shit whenever i try.

Do share, i'd like to know, pm if ya must :)

Not really .. the same people camp the area for the last 2 years now, and keep killing me, well known pkrs .. nothing changes in EU, xcept for appearances.

Not really .. the same people camp the area for the last 2 years now, and keep killing me, well known pkrs .. nothing changes in EU, xcept for appearances.

So is fear of loosing mining loot stopping miners from mining in pvp4? Mabye theres more pkers now? Pvp4 ''more'';) dangerous now?

Im sure Ill give pvp4 try some day but Ill go with ''empty pockets'' for sure, keeping my eye on radar:D

Im sure Ill give pvp4 try some day but Ill go with ''empty pockets'' for sure, keeping my eye on radar:D

And always scroll down through your inventory to make sure there isn't something you've forgotten.

Akon was certainly happy to have my 146 BSCPs :duh:

Back