MindArk dont want me hunting.

I have got -rep and + reps for my post that not matter i lol on that

Look at topic of your thread: MindArk dont want me hunting.
Now answer how MA dont want you go hunt? You think MA monitor every/part or hunters/avatars and adapt to it needs? So what now? MA must change drop rates or resources or even more Bp`s to more crafters have that "guru" A-Bomb have his fap and can hunt?

PVP4 is no so pleasure place for miners to go all time or regular. Haven`t you noticed that there are not much enmatter miners and ore miners rise in amount. Ore prices droped by HALF! Also i see crafters are less crafting atm, dunno why but it so. So where MA dont want you to hunt?

Want FAP go to PVP4 as mentioned and get that resource, give to crafters and get your FAP(s).

I had (L) bp`s of LP175 Syphra for about 70 clicks total .... i was looking for those damn Gel 6V batteries for months to do all clicks ... so what now? I needed to start thread like you: MA dont want me to craft, because there is no 6V Gel batteries at market?
What you would think about me? So yes i thinking the same about you and what you wonder? (yes some time ago there was loads of 6V Gel batteries available to buy all time, now they are not)

Good tools never sit long in auctions/shops especially when supply falls and demand rise.

A-Bomb are playing few months? Dont you know what is PVP4? Dont you know EU is RCE? Dont you know we have free market there?
So what are you talking about then in this thread?

Star ruins you, now there is no FAP and you make thread all time .... will wait with big interest what will come next ..... there is no ammo at TT?

Still think it was so childish post and just because of topic (you say MA dont want you hunt .... lol i cant stop laught) and look at your 1st post ... i had to stay idle and etc ... bla bla bla .... GROW UP (in RL maybe no i dunno but there in EF - at least in this thread)!

If you had made thread like all normal ppl: Can some one explain wher supply of FAP have droped. Looking for it all day .... bla bla bla ... what happened ? You would get back great feedback.

P.S.1 I know i got -reped by your friends and etc abd bla bla bla ... dont care.
P.S.2 ALL MINERS TO PVP 4 our "god" A-Bomb need FAP (pkers have fun!)

EDIT: still looking (like 6 months) for GeoTrek Super Alloy Buttstock 150 pcs .... so i can say MA dont want me to craft, because there is no component?

And why the fap's should be common? And why not hunt for SK-80 or SK-50 in PvP?
The materials are out there. Go get them.
I know people (not ubers) that make nice profits in PvP 4 only from hunting mulmun, atacker and finding himi and blood moos. They take a risk and they ask a lot for their effort... If you think is to expensive... go mine it yourself. Is good business.
I think PvP4 and all L fap's in there was extremely smart and one of the best things that can make people explore areas of game they would ignore otherwise...

No you can do what everybody got by doing for the 5 years before L faps. This was my original point. People are crying like without L faps you are helpless. I am getting by just fine using only a measly 2600 atm. Would I like a steady supply of cheak sk-50s and ur125s? Sure! However I dont thinkt he world is ending since I cant get them atm.

Ah, the beauty of a market economy. It's gratifying that prices are higher for resources that are more risky to obtain.

Beyond appreciating that, i'm terrified to find that i'm with Centech on this, and Blackhawk usually cuts to the chase without beating around the bush.

My advice? Buy an adj FAP. There's really no reason for someone who churns as many PEDs as you to be using (L) healing tools. I realize this wasn't supposed to be about you, but oh well.

...more Bp`s to more crafters have that "guru" A-Bomb have his fap and can hunt?..

...P.S.2 ALL MINERS TO PVP 4 our "god" A-Bomb need FAP...

Nowhere have i ever stated im more important than anyone else, so i dont know where you are getting that im a guru or a god, which im not... im a player just like you or anyone else. I have no clue why you are making these personal attacks on me, i dont know you. Whatever i did to upset you, im sorry.

I'd just like to pour a steaming cup of stfu for Mister LV. :coffee:

:topic:

I agree .. Bomb, you should get an adj'ish fap :D

You're too much of a mad man hunter not to have one. :wise:

I agree with you...paying those high markups of 170-200% sucks... it wrecks the economy of those healing tools and the supply is very low...I can rarelly see a hedok sk50 by the auction...

Ah, the beauty of a market economy. It's gratifying that prices are higher for resources that are more risky to obtain.

Beyond appreciating that, i'm terrified to find that i'm with Centech on this, and Blackhawk usually cuts to the chase without beating around the bush.

My advice? Buy an adj FAP. There's really no reason for someone who churns as many PEDs as you to be using (L) healing tools. I realize this wasn't supposed to be about you, but oh well.

A-bomb wasn't complaining about the price, he was complaining that he couldn't find any. A lot of people use these faps. If they aren't available, some of them just won't play, and MA loses money.

As for the prices, yes, it's good that some things are more difficult to get and the reward is higher, but there are practical limits. MA could increase the amount of himi in pvp4 and the % would drop but you would find more of it to make up for it.

I PREDITED such replys :)

Ok i wont post anymore , dont want this EF battle ... no reason for that.

DanielleYourMom - I stay on topic ... read a topic(MA dont want bla bla bla) and read my post.

Where i took you are "god" ... you ask that market/supply/balance manager gets adapted to your needs. Simply you express so.

me out of there ... gl with you FAP "problem".

I had (L) bp`s of LP175 Syphra for about 70 clicks total .... i was looking for those damn Gel 6V batteries for months to do all clicks ... so what now? I needed to start thread like you: MA dont want me to craft, because there is no 6V Gel batteries at market?
What you would think about me? So yes i thinking the same about you and what you wonder? (yes some time ago there was loads of 6V Gel batteries available to buy all time, now they are not)

Good tools never sit long in auctions/shops especially when supply falls and demand rise.

A-Bomb are playing few months? Dont you know what is PVP4? Dont you know EU is RCE? Dont you know we have free market there?
So what are you talking about then in this thread?

Star ruins you, now there is no FAP and you make thread all time .... will wait with big interest what will come next ..... there is no ammo at TT?

Still think it was so childish post and just because of topic (you say MA dont want you hunt .... lol i cant stop laught) and look at your 1st post ... i had to stay idle and etc ... bla bla bla .... GROW UP (in RL maybe no i dunno but there in EF - at least in this thread)!

If you had made thread like all normal ppl: Can some one explain wher supply of FAP have droped. Looking for it all day .... bla bla bla ... what happened ? You would get back great feedback.

P.S.1 I know i got -reped by your friends and etc abd bla bla bla ... dont care.
P.S.2 ALL MINERS TO PVP 4 our "god" A-Bomb need FAP (pkers have fun!)

EDIT: still looking (like 6 months) for GeoTrek Super Alloy Buttstock 150 pcs .... so i can say MA dont want me to craft, because there is no component?

I must say I hardly ever use the negative rep thing, tho in this case I did : reason is that U doesn't seem to understand that this lack of fap impacts on overall gaming economy and that it forces prices up for forexample adjusted fap, imp fap, mod fap. It also greatly decrease overall hunting experience and takes more time off us for hunting and giving us more decay that doesnt return back in the loot pool, but instead in MindArk's deep pockets.

I just feelt I had to explain why I disagree with you soo deeply that I give a rare negative reputation.

I agree with you...paying those high markups of 170-200% sucks... it wrecks the economy of those healing tools and the supply is very low...I can rarelly see a hedok sk50 by the auction...

The funny thing about that statement is that paying 200% on a mid-high FAP like the 125 is still as good or better than using the unlimited alternatives that everyone was using a year or two ago. I guess people have gotten used to 10 hp/pec healing very quickly. It used to be that armor decay was so much cheaper than healing that everyone just wore armor...

A-bomb wasn't complaining about the price, he was complaining that he couldn't find any. A lot of people use these faps. If they aren't available, some of them just won't play, and MA loses money.

As for the prices, yes, it's good that some things are more difficult to get and the reward is higher, but there are practical limits. MA could increase the amount of himi in pvp4 and the % would drop but you would find more of it to make up for it.

Yeah i know he wasn't. I guess my viewpoint is that, when the rising demand drives up the prices enough, the incentive will bring more people to PvP4 and the prices will stabilize. Whether that's at a level that's acceptable to players or not is not always something MA is good at judging, but healing is still cheaper and faster than it was a couple years ago so i don't think there's a problem. The mere fact that A-bomb has gotten by without an adj FAP is proof of that.

The funny thing about that statement is that paying 200% on a mid-high FAP like the 125 is still as good or better than using the unlimited alternatives that everyone was using a year or two ago. I guess people have gotten used to 10 hp/pec healing very quickly. It used to be that armor decay was so much cheaper than healing that everyone just wore armor...
Yeah i know he wasn't. I guess my viewpoint is that, when the rising demand drives up the prices enough, the incentive will bring more people to PvP4 and the prices will stabilize. Whether that's at a level that's acceptable to players or not is not always something MA is good at judging, but healing is still cheaper and faster than it was a couple years ago so i don't think there's a problem. The mere fact that A-bomb has gotten by without an adj FAP is proof of that.

Yeah and compared to overall expenditure.... 200% in just heal/pec is nothing (CP even burning 50ped fap*200% perd 1200ped spend.... not much diffferent in 160% and 200%)

But ehh... I wouldn't want to downgrade to an adj. either

I PREDITED such replys :)
Predicted? More like trolled for them! :rolleyes:
MysterLV said:
Ok i wont post anymore , dont want this EF battle ... no reason for that.
Then why start it?

MysterLV said:
DanielleYourMom - I stay on topic ... read a topic(MA dont want bla bla bla) and read my post.

Where i took you are "god" ... you ask that market/supply/balance manager gets adapted to your needs. Simply you express so.

me out of there ... gl with you FAP "problem".
I've read your posts and commented on them; it still comes across to me as a personal issue with the OP rather than a genuine comment on the situation.

GL with your problem.

I dont even bother anymore look into auction for L faps ..just bought ek2600 again

I'd just like to pour a steaming cup of stfu for Mister LV. :coffee:

:topic:

I agree .. Bomb, you should get an adj'ish fap :D

You're too much of a mad man hunter not to have one. :wise:

Yea, adjusted ish fap time bomber, fo real tho!

If you have 180hp and get crit for 160.. how would you like to fap it out with fap80.. ?
32.0?

My hp is 184, but as I said, the UR125 is for crits only, otherwise yes, I stand there with my little fap 80 :laugh:

But then a crit of 160 is going to be rare, as I usually hunt mobs well below my skill level.

If I was on CP however, I doubt my 80 would see the light of day.

Then thats about choice, hunt big often, it gets expensive.

My hp is 184, but as I said, the UR125 is for crits only, otherwise yes, I stand there with my little fap 80 :laugh:

But then a crit of 160 is going to be rare, as I usually hunt mobs well below my skill level.

If I was on CP however, I doubt my 80 would see the light of day.

Then thats about choice, hunt big often, it gets expensive.

Hehe im not sure a fap80 would really cut it for me. Sure an EK-2600 might, even tho its pretty far from optimal. But the main reason is that id like to keep it as eco as possible. Since i hunt quite alot, the extra spent adds up real fast and the 80 and 2600 are really far away eco-wise.

An adjfap could be the solution yupp, but the problem is they dont come for free... maybe maybe tho. :)

A-Bomb, I can not help you with the supply of UR125, but maybe you could try out the mod fap service from these 2 nice guys?

Don't know how much decay you have on the UR125 in 1 hour, but maybe it could be worth a try?

Mod fap healing service

Peace :)

**off topic**

Meow!!:silly2:

**on topic**

Somedays i think when MA went looking for a balancing manager they got the guy responsible for this...

or this....

when they should be looking for the guy that did this...

Hahaha.. nice...
Prolly not ever gonna happen though as the loot balancer is just some computer programmer intern that everyone at MA yells at to reboot what ever server is giving out too much loot at any given moment.

That or the blind facial designer that keeps tripping on the power cord.

(anyone else wanna smack their ava in the head to make their eyeballs go back to seeing the same direction?)

I've read your posts and commented on them; it still comes across to me as a personal issue with the OP rather than a genuine comment on the situation.

GL with your problem.

Last post from me ....

I didnt started battle .. posted my OP ....
I didnt posted any "genuine" comment i posted my OP about TOPIC.
And topic is complaining and whining about FAP availability and telling MA is responsible and not letting hunt.

We all know that drop rate is how it is and it rise and drop ... activity also rise and drop that all affect market supply and demand.

I have NOTHING against situation of this FAP ... there are lot of items with same state.

I just cant understand when such experienced (i think experienced, who knows) cant understand all simple EU market and it`s aspects and making such thread with topic: MindArk dont want me hunting.

I have seen threads where not well known player post something similar and what he get? Those replies like Welcome to EU it`s dynamic are called "genuine comments" for situation?

Ahh but there A-Bomb post something and it`s BIG PROBLEM? Why?
A lot of ppl have same problem on other items so we all make threads like that?

For me all EF users are the same i dont care is he uber or noob / rich or poor ... and my response is always the same no mater who posted.

I have seen VERY GOOD and very USEFULL post and thread from A-Bomb but this one seemed to me stupid!

Sry my opinion ... u can -rep me for "attacking" well known avatar as much u all want no matter for me. As i told i dont sort ppl by rank or social status or anything.

That makes no sense MysteryLV. You are saying that because you believe i got a diffrent repsonse to a post where im complaining, than a new player would have, thats grounds for making attacks on my persona?

Or are you saying that because i made a post where i complained, that is grounds for making attacks on my persona?

all i knopw is that A-bomb hunts non stop when he is online , it is normal he wants to use faps that are more eco / better for him to use on the hunts he does , if you have high amount of hp you dont want to be fapping all the time to get to full health or somewhere near it , if MA decides to throw L faps in the game it should be normal that crafters should be able to get the resources needed to craft em .

and to MysteryLV : daaaaammmmnnnnn you bore the crap out of me with your messed up posts , try going outside for once instead of being an ass in here

Maybe i am, maybe im not. To be honest i dont care. I want realistic amounts of material and tools available. I cant for the life of me understand why MA would want shortage of this type of equipment.

Like i allways has said - the problem with all (L)-items is that you never has it when you need it the (UL)-items you can only rep.:)

This is exactly what I was saying in my https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/122857-current-supply-hedoc-sk-50-l.html thread. It's both, the looted and the crafted that are in short supply. MA needs to seriously increase drop rates of the (L) faps on mobs and increase the finds of the materials to make the crafted ones. If a miner finds enough ore/enmat to craft 1-3 ballfaps per mining run, I'm sure they'll be more inclined to venture into PvP4.

LOl MA's selve invented vicious circle.

If they would have made the other L guns with roughly same Decay as old Laser guns or Korss 400(L) it would not be such a big problem but with 2, 3, 4 or even more pec Decay per shot the weapons had to have full TT of several hundred peds to be usefull for a mediocre timespan.

But Loot with 300 or more peds is not that often so MA had to "nerf" somehow the loot that 300 and more Ped HoF's are more acheived, more hunters gets bad return and some get the weapon with usable TT.

Nerfe mob that they need more to kill so they can up the droprate of Sib guns from that mob.

Hunter need SIB gun to kill the mobs that loot Sib guns but as too few drop the circle is disrupted.

Get Logitech G15 and map one of the speedkeys for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 in keyboard that will unwear armor. Now when seing an green dot, hit the G key and U will suddenly be killed by mob instead of John Doe with an PK rifle. :laugh:

+ rep, I luuurve that keyboard.

Ah, FFS, shut up, MysterLV

Your posts in this thread are full of the biggest pile of BS I've ever seen.

A-bomb just brought up a matter that wasn't spoken. It's not that it hasn't always been a big problem. MA are responsible. If the drop rate of a widely used item L item is crap, then they disrupt the hunters. If the hunter can't hunt usual game..well, you're a miner, so ill put it like this.

Okay, you've got a nice bit of skill. But your usual finder isn't there, so your going to have to settle for the tt finder and an area with high lyst/oil drop rates. This is a game, don't forget. People play to have fun. Mining with a tt-finder in oil + lyst areas isn't fun for you ( I assume) , so relate to A-bomb. Hunting, say, trox isn't very fun for him.

MA want evryone to hunt ...You just dont want to pay the price they ask... but thats an other topic.

seems to be the same with crafted armors lately, Solir BPs are gettin rare these days...

Last post from me ....

I didnt started battle .. posted my OP ....
I didnt posted any "genuine" comment i posted my OP about TOPIC.
And topic is complaining and whining about FAP availability and telling MA is responsible and not letting hunt.

We all know that drop rate is how it is and it rise and drop ... activity also rise and drop that all affect market supply and demand.

I have NOTHING against situation of this FAP ... there are lot of items with same state.

I just cant understand when such experienced (i think experienced, who knows) cant understand all simple EU market and it`s aspects and making such thread with topic: MindArk dont want me hunting.

I have seen threads where not well known player post something similar and what he get? Those replies like Welcome to EU it`s dynamic are called "genuine comments" for situation?

Ahh but there A-Bomb post something and it`s BIG PROBLEM? Why?
A lot of ppl have same problem on other items so we all make threads like that?

For me all EF users are the same i dont care is he uber or noob / rich or poor ... and my response is always the same no mater who posted.

I have seen VERY GOOD and very USEFULL post and thread from A-Bomb but this one seemed to me stupid!

Sry my opinion ... u can -rep me for "attacking" well known avatar as much u all want no matter for me. As i told i dont sort ppl by rank or social status or anything.

so MA must adapt under your needs?

Some some time ago some TK series finders were so big in price so all not "fat" ped card miners should start threads like : MA dont want me to do mining!!! bla bla bla .....

What miners done ... used lower and cheaper finders and waited til price became normal and acceptable.

A-Bomb wants FAP and so all miners must got to PVP4 and sell resources cheap to crafters that A-Bomb gets desired fap at desired price? Or MA mast do something for 1 person?

Things change all time ... supply rise and drop, demand rise and drop, prices rise and drop.

Wait for FAPs get crafted at your desired price or use other tool.

Stupid CHILDISH thread.

I've quoted your first post in this thread for easy reference.

You say you didn't start the battle but the very first thing you wrote was assuming that he wants MA to adapt to his personal wants. Then continue with "... and so all miners must got to PVP4 and sell resources cheap to crafters that A-Bomb gets desired fap at desired price?" And end the post with 'Stupid CHILDISH thread'. Do you consider that a reasoned and reasonable adult discussion? Because I don't.

And yes, ofc the topic is the lack of these FAPs, and yes MA is responsible - they control the drop rate of items and materials. Who else could it possibly be?

You say you have nothing against this FAP being uncommon and that other items are the same. Why? What benefit do you see with them being less common?
Yes, other items are in the same situation - I for one would like to see more UL2s dropping. The question is: why are such medium/low-end FAPs/weapons not more readily available?
You appear to be shooting the messenger rather than addressing the message

Although I do agree in part - less well-known players do get more of the 'dynamic' messages - I suspect the reason why there's people agreeing with him is more to do with these other players realising that this situation exists, it's not just them being unlucky. As I have realised when I've seen the "No UL2s in auction" or whatever threads. It's not suddenly become a big problem because of who posted about it. And ofc, if you think this particular one is stupid compared to A-bomb's other posts, you have every right to think that. I disagree with how you expressed it though.

And why would I want to -rep you?
You've stated your case, I happen to disagree with it and point out what I disagree with and why.

EDIT: I should not go and fix someone else's PC problems in the middle of a post :D

Last edited:
I had previously avoided this topic due to the topic name, but after reading it, I do have to comment, both from a hunters point of view, a miners point of view, AND the crafters point of view AND the pvp's point of view...

Crafter;
Look, I'd love to sell you these faps for super cheap, unfortunately, himi and blood moss are insanely priced (thanks miners/pvp/traders!). So, until the price comes down, I'm not flowing into the market hype and helping out those over pricing pricks.

Hunter;
This blows monkey balls. I can't even craft one for myself because the price of the ores is INSANE. I need a new 125, 175 AND 200, but I refuse to ask my crafting alter-ego to buy himi to make em for me... fuck it, I just won't hunt today... I'll go mine for the stuff!

Miner;
PVP4 here I come! Booom... NRF... BOOM... Cald... BOOM.. NRF... BOOM ... lyst (wtf)... BOOM... Cald... Booom.. NRF...BOOM.. Narc... (200 bombs later, and about 300 ME later..)...BOOM.. 12 stones of himi! WTF.... F this, I can go mine somewhere else and not risk losing my shit...

PVP'er;
PVP4 Miners best watch out today..... la deee daa.... no green dot... no green dot... 5 minutes later.. green dot! run run ... ahhh.. fuckin mulmunn killed him again... drop a bomb... boooom... narc... <sigh>.....

all combined...
Fuck it, I just won't do anything today....try again tomorrow...

~Red

edit: maybe the reason the himi is so god awful expensive is BECAUSE it's rare....

Back