Mining 4 You Series : Episode 1 - The discovery ( 21/12/2009 - 25/1/2010 on LA45 & 52 )

Status
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
Long before the impact of War Titan, these lands were already known by the mining citizens of Calypso for their richness in ores en enmatters. Since the second golden age started, many have explored these lands again to find back the richness of the ancient times and maybe even find new ores and enmatters. From the written stories the Atami family retrieved from the previous landowners and by many friendly miners, a lot of those richness has been reconfirmed. We would like to give the chance to everyone to be part of this discovery phase in the next month. During this period the aim is to discover everything those lands have to offer,starting from scratch.​

Join for free, anytime during the event period and claim your share of those 900 ped price money !
Get points for just finding ANY size of an enmatter/ore

m4us_e1_discovery_211102.jpg

Where and when ...

Position : 22700,44700 for OLA52
Nearest teleporter : Solfais Crater / Shinook Jungle

Position : 18000,59300 for OLA 45
Nearest teleporter : Oshiri Hearts

Start : 21th december 2010 00:00 MA time
End : 25th January 2009 23:59:59 MA time

How ...

All claims should be posted on EF or mailed to atami@telenet.be with the following information

- Full ingame player name
- Screenshot

Make sure the screenshot shows the date/time stamp and the coordinates. Those coordinates should also be shown on the claim deed in the screenshot. If any of this information is missing, the claim will be considered invalid. For globals and hofs the twirlie message must be present in the chat text as well.

Screenshots preferably be posted on EF too, which can give you a bonus points (see further)

Scoring for discoveries

We start from 0 ores and 0 enmatters discovered, so all has to be discovered again.The discovery order is based on the claim of ore or enmatter combined with date/time stamp.

First discoveries of enmatters / ore :

- First claim : +5 points per person & per LA, regardless of deposit size at any time !
- First claim : Your name as first colonist to discover in the LA welcome message, based on time/date stamp of screenshot

- First 10 claims : +1 point (overall)

Scoring for twirlies (globals and above)

50-100 ped twirlie claim : +1 point
101-200 ped twirlies : +2 points
201 - 300 ped twirlies : +3 points
301- 400 ped twirlies : +4 points
401 - 400 ped twirlies : +5 points
401 and above twirlies : 10 points

Bonus points

To give an extra swing to the event, the following will result in extra bonus points:

- HOF : +1 points
- ATH : +10 points
- Collect 5 different enmatters in 'scoring for twirlies' mode : +20 points
- Collect 5 different ores in 'scoring for twirlies' mode : +20 points
- Get a global of exactly 73 ped : +30 points
- Highest global on LA45 & LA52 : +10 points
- Most original screenshot post on EF, part of this event, selected by Atami's three kids as jury : +20 points

Prices

Ranking is determined by the number of points collected during the entire period on LA45 & 52 together.

First price : 500 ped + a sign with your name & fame at the shed as M4US episode 1 winner
Second price : 300 ped
Third price : 100 ped

Price ceremony is scheduled for the 31th of january.

Subscription to mailing list

If you want to be kept up to date with information on M4US or the scoreboard, sent a message atami@telenet.be.

Last edited:
(bonus for hofs included)
(other bonus points not included, final distribution is only later)

score_20091222v17.jpg

Bonus points additional information

- Highest finds on LA's until now : OLA45 - Ivo - 3723 ped Ferrum Nuts = +10

Discovered ores and enmatters are (LA45) :

OLA45 (15)

Copper,Erdorium,Ignisium,Lysterium,Belkar,Ferrum Nuts,Garcen Grease,Oil,Acid Root,Magerian Mist,Melchi Water,Solis Beans,Kanerium,Gold stone,Redulite

OLA52 (15)

Acid Root,Angelic Grit,Blausarium,Dianum Ore,Force Nexus,Growth Molecules,Lanorium Stone,Lysterium,Frigulite,Devil's Tail,Adomasite Stone,Henren Stems, Zanderium stone,Crude Oil, Valurite Stone

Some temporary results.
First of all, the "first find" name fame goes to :

OLA45 Name Fame

Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa
Copper 21/12/2009 0:12:41
Erdorium 21/12/2009 0:02:55
Ignisium 21/12/2009 0:10:38
Lysterium 21/12/2009 0:02:55

Petra Julmust Karlsson
Ferrum Nuts 21/12/2009 18:06:29
Garcen Grease 21/12/2009 17:37:41
Oil 21/12/2009 17:30:29

Shaolin Amathera Nightwish
Acid Root 21/12/2009 0:22:48
Belkar 21/12/2009 0:07:52
Magerian Mist 21/12/2009 0:00:44
Melchi Water 21/12/2009 0:03:32
Solis Beans 21/12/2009 0:16:22

Nicky osyman Brown
Kanerium 22/12/2009 12:59:20

Gotto
Gold stone 22/12/2009 20:35:33

Ivo Jahrubmle
Redulite Ore 11/01/2010 0:15:04

OLA52 Name Fame

Petra Julmust Karlsson
Acid Root 21/12/2009 19:14:54
Angelic Grit 21/12/2009 19:37:35
Blausarium 21/12/2009 19:13:04
Dianum Ore 21/12/2009 19:20:48
Force Nexus 21/12/2009 19:02:59
Growth Molecules 21/12/2009 20:01:15
Lanorium Stone 21/12/2009 19:28:39
Lysterium 21/12/2009 19:08:53
Frigulite 21/12/2009 20:06:45
Devil's Tail 22/12/2009 17:02:25
Oil 25/12/2009 14:22:05
Valurite Stone 28/12/2009 20:22:34

Brankicica McB McBrit
Adomasite Stone 22/12/2009 18:12:30
Henren Stems 22/12/2009 18:07:36

Gotto
Zanderium Ore 23/12/2009 11:32:49

*** POST PIC HERE ON EF OR EMAIL ***

Last edited:
Nice event!

I'll see if I can make some spare time to participate.
what if someone ATH's on the LA, they still get 10 points? :yay:

Nice event!

I'll see if I can make some spare time to participate.
what if someone ATH's on the LA, they still get 10 points? :yay:

Hi Bee, thx for the question.

yes, each ATH gets 10 points, so get multiple ATH :)

also make sure you are the first to discover it, based on date/time stamp and get your name on the welcome message :)

I'm in. Stocking up on amps now while they are cheap.

Welcome, couple of hours left before start !

First discoveries of enmatters / ore :

- First claim : +5 points & your name as first colonist to discover in the LA welcome message.
- First 10 claims : +1 point

Just to make sure about this, the size of these "first" claim does not matter? I can find a size II and still get the 5p?​

Just to make sure about this, the size of these "first" claim does not matter? I can find a size II and still get the 5p?

Yes indeed !

Size does not matter for the discovery points, so the smallest finding which is the first one (time/date) gets the 5 points. Same for the first 10 of a certain ore or enmatter

Atami

To make it easier, can we post here on EF or must you have them emailed to you?

15 minutes to start, I am standing by at my first grid cords waiting for the clock to tick over and then...

boom...boom...boom...BANG ATH!...prolly not but I can dream can't I?

clam 1 send to e-mail, maybe I'm first :rolleyes:

got mine at 0002:55 VI Erdo. I win :D

Day one

Here is the first pic posted on the thread at least.
I dunno what happend, I took all pictures using EUTracker. Some of them are missing the map, others are missing the claim... other weird things, when I do the same thing everytime I take the pic. :mad::mad:
So... I'll keep mining and hopefully I have enough for the first claim part. COOL event and nice land. I need that Belkar and Melchi!

Here is the first pic posted on the thread at least.
I dunno what happend, I took all pictures using EUTracker. Some of them are missing the map, others are missing the claim... other weird things, when I do the same thing everytime I take the pic. :mad::mad:
So... I'll keep mining and hopefully I have enough for the first claim part. COOL event and nice land. I need that Belkar and Melchi!

If the picture clearly shows it was on one of the lands, I will make it a valid entry. There can always be technical problems ;)

Got some valid PM questions, need some clarifications on :

The first claim is 5 points and is independent of the size of the claim

This is per person. In other words everyone gets +5 for each enmatter / ore, if they find a claim as their first find of a certain enmatter or ore. This is independent of the size ! This was added to allow gathering points without the need to global.

The name of the person on the LA as first colonist is only the first find based on time/deposit. So here the race to be the first is ofc important !

I sincerely apologize if this was not clear or could be misunderstood.
The +5 is not a quick way to get 50-100 points.

I'll update the rules on page 1.

Mr. & Mrs. Atami

Ah, so it doesn't matter if someone other already found it, if I get that ore/enmatter too for the first time, I'll also get points? :)

Ah, so it doesn't matter if someone other already found it, if I get that ore/enmatter too for the first time, I'll also get points? :)

Indeed, the find is per person ! So you get points too
It only matter for having your name as the first colonist.

Example :

Person 1 : 22/12/2009 discovers zand +5
Person 1 : 31/12/2009 another find of zand not +5 ofc
Person 2: 20/01/2010 discovers zand +5

Person 1 was the first though so gets the honour of being the first (name)

what do you meen with claim type?

what do you meen with claim type?

just the enmatter or ore ... but it is ok if visible in the picture.
thx for your question, clearing this in the original page too.

another question if you find the same ore in both areas will that give you 5+5p or does a discovery count in both areas?

I dont like to complain about the rules but I have one thing that is real important. I dont think its a good idea to send the claims by email. They should be posted here for all to see. If it is by email nobody can see what is going on.

Last edited:
another question if you find the same ore in both areas will that give you 5+5p or does a discovery count in both areas?

I dont like to complain about the rules but I have one thing that is real important. I dont think its a good idea to send the claims by email. They should be posted here for all to see. If it is by email nobody can see what is going on.

Hi, thx ... I like it to be clear too and as such questions should be possible.

1) Concerning the posts, first I thought mail was easier for me ;)

If you want I will sent you all processed information but I like your point of view too ; post here as much as possible ! Mails are available for all players, I don't want to hide anything.

2) The 5 points on discovery per LA or not is also a valid question.

I admit you got me there first ... but yeah, Mrs. atami confirmed to me it per LA. That sounds fair. So a find on LA52 will give you 5 points ; one on LA45 as well. On both LA you will find different stuff, maybe some the same.

I thank you for the questions, if you have anymore plz sent or post.
I will update the first page with the info questions to clarify

Update page 1 :

- Upon request, please post on EF (mail is still allowed)
- Discovery is per LA !

Go go :yay:

Cheerz,

Atami

First point for me

Ok here is my first post of LA 45
10 different ore/enmatter
Oil
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Copper
Garcen
Lyst
Melchi
Magerian
Ignisium
Erdorium
Ferrum

Acid root

And one 90ped global

Let me know if I did anything wrong with these or if they all are valid? Thanks for your reply about my questions

Ok here is my first post of LA 45

Let me know if I did anything wrong with these or if they all are valid? Thanks for your reply about my questions

Perfect, will be processed soon !

9 more from LA52

Ok here is my first post of LA 52 better mining on LA45
9 different ore/enmatter
Force nexus
Lyst
Blausarium
Acid root
Dianum
Lanorium
Angelic grit
Growth Mol

Lol petraj, I just send 3 of this enmatter on e-mail to Atami, like 1-2 min ago, wonder who was first :laugh:

Scoreboard?

Will there be a scoreboard? Would be nice to know how you are doing with the points so far?

Status
Back