Mining 4 You Series : Episode 1 - The discovery ( 21/12/2009 - 25/1/2010 on LA45 & 52 )

Status
Score board updated.

9 days left for this event ...

SCORES UPDATED

:yay:Congratulations to Ivo Jahrubmle, the first to find Redulite Ore on LA45 !:yay:

Ivo has sent a flood of finding & globals putting him on second position now with 141 points, only 7 points behind Petra Julmust. Because of this, Nicky Osyman fell back to position 3 and Davin Trooper tumbles out of top 3 for now. But of course the event didn't end yet, so a lot can happen !

All global & hof bonus points have been attributed in these scored.

Note that Ivo currently has the highest global on both LA's, which would give him +10 again. As a result we could claim Ivo is leading the competition with 3 points if no one gets higher than the 3.7K Ferrum he discovered.

And Ivo only need 1 global in an enmatter to steal another 20 bonus points to get globals on 5 different enmatters !

There is also the +20 for the most original screenshot.
Check all rules for the bonus points & score update for current standings

With 8 days to go a lot can happen it seems !

Looks like a nice event! Once it ends please be sure do head west and check mine out!

Sorry I dont want to be rude, But I would really like to see all these claims. Could you post them here for all to see.

Sorry I dont want to be rude, But I would really like to see all these claims. Could you post them here for all to see.

Ivo requested to keep some locations private.
I'll see what I can tonight do to post without revealing this info.

I have nothing to hide, so no worries ;)

Atami

no worries for me either. as explained to atami i did not post on EF because i rather send everything together to atami instead of posting every discovery all over again. that would turn in many pics uploaded and a wholla lotta time that i rather enjoy doing other things ;)

and yes indeed i asked to keep the coords of redulite hidden. its good enough to know that there is redulite in that LA. i dont think posting the exact coords of the claims would help either the LA owner or any miner as those coords would be flooding with GDs.

i believe new players should be helped and given insight of good mining zones, yet i dont aprove revealing of those kind of resources. thats is my option and i hope u can understand it and respect it.

i wont say im mad at petra cause shes not trusting me ;) ill take my anger to the fields xD

expect a few more big ones before the end of the contest!!!

GL out there everyone

Atami this is stupid I told you before that you should have all claims posted here, if you want to have an event you must be 100% open and this is why because it opens up for debate otherwise. An event should not be easy for you as you said was the reason for not posting the claims here, you should do everything in you power so there is no misunderstanding and by sending the finds to you by mail opens up for just that. An event increases your income and you should have to work for it for the players best not your own.

That’s kind of the part of being in an event. You post your claims so everybody can see them. That’s a big flaw in the rules. How knows who has found what when the only one who sees them is Atami. Who by the way has informed me earlier that all claims can be sent to my mail, so then I ask for all claims found by Ivo to be sent to me. Do you still stand for that Atami? And if you are so afraid for the cords of redulite send the rest of the claims.

And why is the size of LA52 biggest claim a secret? You take away the old biggest claim inform us that Ivo has the biggest but you don’t show it or tell us the size why?

You should be careful Atami because trust is important here and right now im losing my trust in you.

listen petra ur the one making a storm out of a glass of water.

chill out.

i could send u all the screenies for you look at, but your attitude is just not right.

id rather ask atami to remove my 5 points for the redulite and post everyother single claim in a single thread each, what u think? maybe make guiness world record longest thread??

its a matter of principle that i dont want to share rare ores location with other but my nearest friends. i will help any newb start his life in mining however.

P.S. to atami

but u know what?? being crude and bitter

if its good enough to shut her up. go ahead and post it. ur show run it as u should. smooth. i dont mean to cause u trouble.

anyways this just builds up my wrath to go out in the fields and find a few more over 400s or even my past due tower...

cmon MA ticktack on atamis lands

cheers

gl everyone

listen petra ur the one making a storm out of a glass of water.

chill out.

i could send u all the screenies for you look at, but your attitude is just not right.

id rather ask atami to remove my 5 points for the redulite and post everyother single claim in a single thread each, what u think? maybe make guiness world record longest thread??

its a matter of principle that i dont want to share rare ores location with other but my nearest friends. i will help any newb start his life in mining however.

P.S. to atami

but u know what?? being crude and bitter

if its good enough to shut her up. go ahead and post it. ur show run it as u should. smooth. i dont mean to cause u trouble.

anyways this just builds up my wrath to go out in the fields and find a few more over 400s or even my past due tower...

cmon MA ticktack on atamis lands

cheers

gl everyone

I don’t care about the rare claim I care about it to be a fair and open event. All events you have you have to post the claims, Why not here? Why hide it so you don’t know what happening? That’s the thing, you have posted one claim and now you have hell of a lot of points but showing us nothing that is the point not the redulite. And yes I think you should post all your claims as you should have done in the first place…

And if it is your principle don’t join an event…

bahhh

emailing the claims IS an option avaliable. i used it. dont ask me to post the claims, if u want it that bad ask atami. i dont want to post\upload this many pics unless i have to.

i requested atami something. either its possible or not its with her. iv stated my point and i dont need to had any more.

i really dont want to waste more time with this.

be it the way it...

How ...

All claims should be posted on EF or mailed to atami@telenet.be with the following information

- Full ingame player name
- Screenshot

The rules at the start of the event were clear, I quote myself in the text above. Maybe they can be changed for the next event, but for this event they are what they are I'm afraid.

I will post in the following days the claim as a gesture, not revealing the information Ivo requested not to reveal.

:yay: Let's all be friends & enjoy the remaining days of the event :yay:

ummmm not sure

how I forgot to post these 2. Here's valurite and lyst found in LA52

Bump !

If you lost track of what you find or not, just send me a PM and I will send you the list of registered findings.

Last 5 days, exciting times :yay:

new find!

I found this today, many many probes and I am still finding the same things.

max?

Why have molisks been set to max maturity and high density on LA 52?
This really sucks for me on the rest of the event. In the future this will be a great place to hunt molisks, but I would never mine there otherwise. I don't have a good weapon right now and can't only go so many places before i argo one of them. (whine whine)
I just wonder why this has been done right near the end of the event?

Area 52 does indeed have molisk now, but they are not high maturity.
We apologize for the inconvenience during the last days of this event.

Scores updated

May I ask not to keep your claims until last minute and post them here like Davin did (thx Davin)

Last weekend, grab your chance !

Another rule which has to be explained

- Highest global on LA45 & LA52 : +10 points

This is 10 points for the highest global on LA45 & 52, NOT 10 points per LA. Regardless of interpretation or what has been said, the initial posted rule is the base. So there is no misinterpretation possible.

People who repeatedly question the interpretation of the rules to raise the final ranking will be disqualified.

Constructive Feedback for future events is always welcome though (in PM).

Last edited:
2 more nice hits :D

heya everyone.

my final efforts to win this contest :D

from a MA109 i got this garcen

and from a oa104 run to try to find again some redu, that i didnt :( , i got this nice one. to bad MA was cheap enough to cap it at 299 lol, or it would be 1 more point :p

tracker pic to check time stamps

so garcen >100 = 2 points
erdorium >200 = 3 points
^^ was a hof = 1 point
total --------> 6 points more

that right?

keep it up. atami big cheers, u seem very organized and i notice ur making a huge effort both in time and money in EU.

EU play it like u should is a good moto for u also ;)

P.S.

im betting 2k EFD that someone else is going to hit something bigger than my ferrum before the end of contest

new resource

After much work I found something new!!:yay:

And this is another post of oil incase u didn't get the first one (this has the map shown)

rockin it

Had some fun with this guy, sadly I fogot his name, but he says he hangs out there a lot, sweating the Molisks.

Hmm, sweating molisks, wearing a tophat...it must be Magam! :silly2:

I bet it is , going for 1 million sweat bottles ;)
Maybe more will join once the TP is in place & DNA is even further increased

Scores updated

Ivo, indeed you have calculated correctly +6
Davin, +5 I didn't miss you previous oil ;)

Enjoy these last days !!!

A final bump for this event !
Tomorrow evening all is over :wtg:

cmon PPL gets the hofs flowing! And be sure to head west to LA 49 when you are done here ;) N8

One more for me:

I know that i dont get nr3. but nr4. looks better than nr5.lol and its my own fault i didnt mine enough with amps there :)

I want to know

did i win did i win?

sry atami, i got stuck in a uber run and run late to droping 2 final ma109s there :(

did i win did i win?

sry atami, i got stuck in a uber run and run late to droping 2 final ma109s there :(

Feel free to drop them anyway ;)

I'm currently waiting for the last entries to be submitted and process all.
I'll be posting the final positions by wednesday evening.

Atami

If you have any remaining claims, please send them by the end of tomorrow.

Status
Back