Mutated Station - Arkadia - Win a A-3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted!!!

Mutation Station on Arkadia is fast becoming THE place to hunt.

:cheer::clap::cheer:

Thanks for the support for this evening everyone! We are up to 30 globals in recent days totalling 3,299 PEDs!

index.php

another one

index.php

Last edited:
Just a heads up vumba if your buying those elm weapons for daily grinding you will lose epic amounts in markup, you would normaly gain most of the tt of the weapon back in loot but with elm weapons, all the tt is converted into MU and that is lost instantly. Even more so if mayhem L amps are added ontop. Just some helpful info incase this was the case.

thanks, mega loss today, more than 1500 peds, i am done.

thanks, mega loss today, more than 1500 peds, i am done.
Due to the amazing support I've had for this event I will be adding a ANOTHER prize for the second single highest loot attained on Mutation Station from now until 6th June 23:59.

I would like to be able to distribute more than one prize to players so unfortunately if you win the FIRST prize A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted Tier 6 you will not be able to claim the second prize even if you have the second highest loot attained.

The holder of the second prize is currently with YOU Vumba who scored a 315 PED on a Mutated Kamaldon Young on Sun, 23rd April 12:03:52

index.php

If you are still hold the second highest loot by 6th June 23:59 you will be able to claim either 250 PED OR opt for a MYSTERY PRIZE that could be worth 125 PED or 500 PED+) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited:
Giving this a bump!

43+ Globals worth over 4,500 PEDs so far! :cheer:

472 PED is the number to beat the current leader Balto whose in line for the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted tier 6 at the moment
315 PED is to number to beat for the second prize of 250 PED OR a Mystery gift that could be worth 125 PED or >500 PED

One person cannot win both prizes as I'd like to give out at lease two prizes to thank the community for attending this event.

PLEASE remember to post your globals in this thread. Globals must be verified before any prizes given out.

Event finishes on 6th June 23:59 GMT

Get to the :handgun::handgun::handgun:

Last edited:
So this happened... 2nd Kamaldon I killed... I guess I'm the leader on 743 PED?

Current prize contenders:-

1. Lucinda - 743 PED HOF (If this remains the highest HOF prize will be appraised and split between the top 5 global/hof participants)
2. Balto - 472 PED HOF
3. Vumba - 315 PED Global

index.php

Last edited:
It's OFFICIAL! Mutation Station on Arkadia has generated more global/hof PED than Nea's Place today!!! So stoked! Thanks so much to everyone hunting on Mutation Station - Arkadia!

index.php

Last edited:
It's OFFICIAL! Mutation Station on Arkadia has generated more global/hof PED than Nea's Place today!!! So stoked! Thanks so much to everyone hunting on Mutation Station - Arkadia!

index.php

Its a terrible shame how mindark destroyed neas place awhile back changing its landscape from a beautiful hunting ground to now in my mind a terrible location compared to its former self. Congrats on passing a former great LA

Post those globals/hof here people!!

Adhoc prize 🏆 alert! The first person to post two globals attained on Mutation Station after this post and before Midnight GMT today can claim a 1 X 100% for 10 hours skill juice from me.

:handgun:

Ad-hoc prize handed over to Philou Lastar for posting 2 x globals within the timeframe specified! Thank you for participating! :clap:

MORE ad-hoc prizes will be on offer - keep a watch on this thread hunters!

index.php

Did these guys misread and think they are winning an Improved MK-2 instead of the Adjusted one? Damn this competition is making alot of revenue. Nice work!

Did these guys misread and think they are winning an Improved MK-2 instead of the Adjusted one? Damn this competition is making alot of revenue. Nice work!
I don't know how to do a HOF, i am just here for mutated kamaldon ;)
This land is amazing.

Back