Neverdie explains how to get Rich in EU

For 50 million PED you could get pretty much all of them, economy of EU isn't that huge yet, no matter how you estimate it.:cool:
Exactly what items with such huge prices are you actually expecting?
Just curious of your vision on upcoming things.

ehmmm...have you read the annual fiscal report of Mindark ?

50 million PED do not seem unlikely to me :D
Also the question to ND should not be _WHAT_ he has in mind but when, but I am sure he is as tight about the date as is MA with the Cryengine :D

Its not the tt values that will reach these lvls is the demand for these items that will grow the mark-ups to the estimated 5 mil. Possibly more.

Consider space pirates an expansion, much like in other games -- new valuable items are placed in the game.

Spaceships, Warp Drives, Cannons, lasers, Shields, Cargo Ships, cruisers, passenger Ships, Fighters, Racers, Mining Ships, pirate Ships, Space bases, Refueling Depots...

I think about how much Ore it rquires to Create a Single Piece of Armor Versus the Amount of ore Required to Build a Cargo Ship Add guns and shields and all kinds of technology to the ship and You are talking big time...

I'm sure there will be cheaper ways to get a hold of Spaceships, maybe Limited Ships similar to limited guns that last for a few hunting trips.

I think one of the great opportunities that Space presents to us, is the chance to increase the Scale of productivity in EU. The Idea of crafters requiring vasts Quantities of Ores to manufacture ships, will have everyone working around the clock to build them...

I feel a Space Race Coming on... So far everything built on Calypso is very small, for Space I HOPE that will be Multiplied by many times...

just one Example:

What is the average price range of a Real World Rifle or handgun.
$300-$3000

We have many weapons that fall into that Price Range...
We even have a few valued at $20,000+

What is the average Price Range of a Real World Car/truck

$10,000 - $50,000

in EU we have 1 vehicle Spaceship currently and the market Value is already at $12,000 and thats before we even know how rare and useful they may infact become.

So its quite possible Space Ships may Range in value from
$10,000 - $50,000 with limited models selling for Much less and with a Few Super Models priced as high as $200k+

now this is purely conjecture, I am just basing this on what already exists in EU and How I can see things scaling up...

Spaceships, Warp Drives, Cannons, lasers, Shields, Cargo Ships, cruisers, passenger Ships, Fighters, Racers, Mining Ships, pirate Ships, Space bases, Refueling Depots...

I think about how much Ore it rquires to Create a Single Piece of Armor Versus the Amount of ore Required to Build a Cargo Ship Add guns and shields and all kinds of technology to the ship and You are talking big time...

I'm sure there will be cheaper ways to get a hold of Spaceships, maybe Limited Ships similar to limited guns that last for a few hunting trips.

I think one of the great opportunities that Space presents to us, is the chance to increase the Scale of productivity in EU. The Idea of crafters requiring vasts Quantities of Ores to manufacture ships, will have everyone working around the clock to build them...

I feel a Space Race Coming on... So far everything built on Calypso is very small, for Space I HOPE that will be Multiplied by many times...

just one Example:

What is the average price range of a Real World Rifle or handgun.
$300-$3000

We have many weapons that fall into that Price Range...
We even have a few valued at $20,000+

What is the average Price Range of a Real World Car/truck

$10,000 - $50,000

in EU we have 1 vehicle Spaceship currently and the market Value is already at $12,000 and thats before we even know how rare and useful they may infact become.

So its quite possible Space Ships may Range in value from
$10,000 - $50,000 with limited models selling for Much less and with a Few Super Models priced as high as $200k+

now this is purely conjecture, I am just basing this on what already exists in EU and How I can see things scaling up...
So you think EU is going EVE?

I always imagined Entropia as a Universe not so much as a single planet.. The Space element gives it the scope I think it needs, then add the ability to visit different planets, some with entirely different content and I think we have the makings of THE NEXT BIG THING!

I always imagined Entropia as a Universe not so much as a single planet.. The Space element gives it the scope I think it needs, then add the ability to visit different planets, some with entirely different content and I think we have the makings of THE NEXT BIG THING!

I have the NEXT BIG THING right here in my pants :silly2:

The sad thing is that again only few players will be able to afford these new ships. And i think our old ships we already have wont raise in value because MA will state that they can only reach nearby asteroid/CP to encourage crafting of new modern ships.

I have the NEXT BIG THING right here in my pants :silly2:

I am quite sure you will not get access to the Jenna Jameson planet because you do not reach a standard :D

Lol @ xerses. Damn, i pissed in my muddy pantys man :laugh:

ND. With ur position with Mindark, ur possibilitys to travel to have access to informations, do u realy think the major part of EU is able to pay a car valued spaceship ? Cause if access to space is equal at 15 / 20 k$, EU go to bankrupt man. Let say the number of players will decrease a lot.

Im a "thing" online player since the start. And EU is not going to be the same, thats sure. And EU will not attract any player if prizes raise anymore. I think ppl like u ND never read mmo forums, international game cotations etc ... For now, i see more bad than good about EU on those forums. It can be in France, USA ... All have the same song.

Let say u close to be the only public man who enjoy EU like a sect victim.

To resume:

Actualy, if u wanna enjoy and have fun in EU u need to pay. Thats normal for an entertainement.
Since few couple of months, prices raised to make a kind of "natural elite depositor" selection.
Prices became stoopids cause our economie is not realy controled and managed by some brainless prepuber teanagers.
Our Virtual Hero, Mister Neverdie Himself, called MNH by his fans, announce a mega jump ingame before any words of the developer himself :)
He also announce there is a 5 millions dollars tresure in this future developement for players.
And now, he announce that it will cost us 20k $ to have access to this "extention", cause EU is like irl :) Seriousely, i prefere my bmw and paying for my own confort irl than gambling on a virtual spaceship who cost just 15/20k less than my car.

Since EU players dont all have a car, dont even a 10k $ sized car, i purpose to u, Mister Neverdie Himself, to stop to be virtualy usefull for the community and starting to be realy usefull for the community.

The elitism make me sick.

Last edited:
Lol @ xerses. Damn, i pissed in my muddy pantys man :laugh:

ND. With ur position with Mindark, ur possibilitys to travel to have access to informations, do u realy think the major part of EU is able to pay a car valued spaceship ? Cause if access to space is equal at 15 / 20 k$, EU go to bankrupt man. Let say the number of players will decrease a lot.

Im a "thing" online player since the start. And EU is not going to be the same, thats sure. And EU will not attract any player if prizes raise anymore. I think ppl like u ND never read mmo forums, international game cotations etc ... For now, i see more bad than good about EU on those forums. It can be in France, USA ... All have the same song.

Let say u close to be the only public man who enjoy EU like a sect victim.

To resume:

Actualy, if u wanna enjoy and have fun in EU u need to pay. Thats normal for an entertainement.
Since few couple of months, prices raised to make a kind of "natural elite depositor" selection.
Prices became stoopids cause our economie is not realy controled and managed by some brainless prepuber teanagers.
Our Virtual Hero, Mister Neverdie Himself, called MNH by his fans, announce a mega jump ingame before any words of the developer himself :)
He also announce there is a 5 millions dollars tresure in this future developement for players.
And now, he announce that it will cost us 20k $ to have access to this "extention", cause EU is like irl :) Seriousely, i prefere my bmw and paying for my own confort irl than gambling on a virtual spaceship who cost just 15/20k less than my car.

Since EU players dont all have a car, dont even a 10k $ sized car, i purpose to u, Mister Neverdie Himself, to stop to be virtualy usefull for the community and starting to be realy usefull for the community.

The elitism make me sick.

+rep is coming youre way, time for the EU bubble to burst!

actually if u wanna enjoy and have fun in EU u need to win something too.. i dont enjoy my gaming in EU coz i only pay for gaming and never get anything back... if i happen to get.. thats when i enjoy and have fun

ok u pay for other mmorpg games and dont get anything back... but its still small price of what EU eats... huge difference in 15usd and 500usd per month

and in other mmorpgs.. u can play the whole month.. but in EU that 15usd is gone in one hunt or mining trip

actually if u wanna enjoy and have fun in EU u need to win something too.. i dont enjoy my gaming in EU coz i only pay for gaming and never get anything back... if i happen to get.. thats when i enjoy and have fun

ok u pay for other mmorpg games and dont get anything back... but its still small price of what EU eats... huge difference in 15usd and 500usd per month

and in other mmorpgs.. u can play the whole month.. but in EU that 15usd is gone in one hunt or mining trip

Yea u right. We are close to be all in the same bag around this part.

I just read NDs post about his background which starts for him around 2001. Post 138: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1339439-post138.html

You know what? After reading that and hearing him talk about how he just bought a Hummer and that was really the first symbolic move of acknowledging he is 'making it', I'm really happy for him.

I'm a really conservative person. I have grand ideas, but when it comes to making my way in life, I take no risks. If I can't reasonably predict the outcome, I don't venture.

Therefore I'm often all to eager to criticize the dreamers that go through life broke and to be bitter about those that have hit the big time on a wild idea while I plug away every day to be somewhere in the middle.

But now I'd like to acknowledge for a moment that without dreamers that don't give up when things get tough, we'd probably still be living in caves.

GOOD FOR YOU ND!

Bull!
Not all is gone!
Never had any hunt where all my ammo was gone and I did not get anything in loot.
Sometimes I really ask myself, why people are whining that much about their losses here.
Ever tried to use the stuff you loot for crafting instead of selling it to TT ?
Or at least get enough to sell it on auction ?
And if you really do not get anything back here, why are you still here ?
Is that some kind of masochism ?

And about conservative thinking...
One has to make a lot off errors in his life to learn something. Sometimes that what we think is wrong turns out to be right.
Without errors one does not get any experience in making the really right decisions.

I found a ND photo on Internet, just about the space pirats :)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN >>>> MR NEVERDIE JONES

Now, u need to interpret all caracters in this image :)

Last edited:
nice movie
thx a a lot :D

I found a ND photo on Internet, just about the space pirats :)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN >>>> MR NEVERDIE JONES

Now, u need to interpret all caracters in this image :)

lol, so sad and true. Hi, all you need to be a´n Entropia player is to belive! One of the bigest scame of all time, come join us. You wont be fucked, we promise;)

Smile, you have been MindArkFucked! Get used to it....

still talking about space pirates...... we havent got the new platform yet, maybe we will see an old aged nd as pirate eventually?

So people are insulting the guy who believed the most in PE, invested a fortune, took the highest risk cause he was successful and is like everyone can do it? Well I believe him. He has proven right.

... Well I believe him. He has proven right.

We are not insulting ND. We are just a bit sarcastics :)

And for now, he has proven right; thats very true. But for himself :)

I see it like this; Very few people, how ever much they try, will play guitar like Eddie Van Halen. That doesn't mean you shouldn't learn to play:)

Hurrikane

I see it like this; Very few people, how ever much they try, will play guitar like Eddie Van Halen. That doesn't mean you shouldn't learn to play:)

Hurrikane

Although learning to play a guitar doesnt cost $16k a year ;) and thats the least annual bill for me playing EU... (of course i keep a track :))

There are always new opportunities being developed for Entropia Universe. Sometimes it takes a sizeable investment to take advantage of those opportunities and sometimes it just takes smarts. There are plenty of opportunities outside EU as well. If you have a great idea submit a proposal to MindArk if they give an OK then act on it.

Eh, excuse me? I have indeed aproached MA with a fantastic proposal a while back, with ND backing me. The idea was rejected and some MA staff even tried stealing my extensive idea. I threatened them with judicial steps and they refrained from stealing my idea. Ever since i have been targeted by MA Ai software tag so that I can never hit an ATH. 4 years in the game and I still have not found me an ATH, mining, hunting or Crafting. No coincidence. I also depo heaps frequently and I have the skills too. My attatude is just to play for the fun and dont look back at deposits or be so mindfull of your losses.

:(

He never said everyone will get rich. He just said anyone has the chance and that's true...and actually all he did was believing and not quitting...(he wasn't rich back then)

There are always new opportunities being developed for Entropia Universe. Sometimes it takes a sizeable investment to take advantage of those opportunities and sometimes it just takes smarts. There are plenty of opportunities outside EU as well. If you have a great idea submit a proposal to MindArk if they give an OK then act on it.

Eh, excuse me? I have indeed aproached MA with a fantastic proposal a while back, with ND backing me. The idea was rejected and some MA staff even tried stealing my extensive idea. I threatened them with judicial steps and they refrained from stealing my idea. Ever since i have been targeted by MA Ai software tag so that I can never hit an ATH. 4 years in the game and I still have not found me an ATH, mining, hunting or Crafting. No coincidence. I also depo heaps frequently and I have the skills too. My attatude is just to play for the fun and dont look back at deposits or be so mindfull of your losses.

:(

ehmmm.....
Ok, I admit, I got a triple split personality and all three of us lacking paranoia.
But even my deranged reality can not quite comeprehend what you say...
In my logic, one needs the idea _AND_ the money to get it through (give me some high temperature supeconducting wire, 2 million bucks and I would build you a hyperdrive within 10 years).
If one is not sure about his own idea and need backing up, it will quite unlikely succeed.

Back