No comment

Status
didnt call you a liar just said its possible not that you did it

Whatever

abaut the interception and change in direction i do not agree with you abaut being the best startegy to avoid, but wont tell you how

OK I'll explain it then:

1 = you
2 = me

This is parallel no increase or decrease in distance from you or me

-----------------------
----------------
---------
------

This would equal a decrease in distance between you and me until the point at which our routes cross

-------
---------
----------------

And this is an increase in the distance between me and you, and this is what you see in the video and he still gains.

enugh talking for me here, lets let the kismets talk :)

Pretty much how I deal with all my issues ;)

Last edited:
Whatever

OK I'll explain it then:

1 = you
2 = me

This is parallel no increase or decrease in distance from you or me

------------
----------
--------
------

This would equal a decrease in distance between you and me until the point at which our routes cross

-------
--------
---------

And this is an increase in the distance between me and you, and this is what you see in the video and he still gains.

Pretty much how I deal with all my issues ;)

This made me so laugh out loud! We were just talking about if we cant get back in game we will have to play transport word games and diagrams.... then you post a full quad flight and battle diagram! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You bet us to the text based game play :laugh:

I move 3 meters North into the room, and light a torch.

Last edited:
I remember some rule that does not allow me to make support cases public, so i wont.

I looked around a bit for such a rule (admittedly not to hard) and didn't see anything like that. But, given that Sakuba has made public points of his own support case, I'm fairly certain that's not the case. Your more than welcome to prove it of course...

I looked around a bit for such a rule (admittedly not to hard) and didn't see anything like that. But, given that Sakuba has made public points of his own support case, I'm fairly certain that's not the case. Your more than welcome to prove it of course...

He's referring to my post here

Aye Stone, in case Normandie has to start her flight textbased tonight, you are welcome to join in when we depart from ark :D

<removed at request of poster after thread closed>

Last edited by a moderator:
My comments in red... Fact:
Facts:

1. EFA as a fleet is not cheating but allows cheaters on board and takes advantage of it aswell.
I do not understand. Please entlighten me. Just how does EFA benefit from anyone who may/may not fly faster than intended? It is not so that our MS' or privateers try to out run you guys when we do our scheduled flights you know?

2. Yes you owned three little pirates on sunday by bringin in a whole fleet...gratz for that, its all that i demand and i respect the way you handle it when it happens.
Ok, so please show us some respect back and actually try and shoot us down instead of conducting the pure harassment of single shot warp disruptions you perform atm.

3. It is indeed not always cost effective to defend with low budget warprides.
We will do what is needed to protect our customers no matter the ped cost

4. I know MS services needs a lot of work and teamplay, same goes for organized piracy, its in the game.
Harassement is not though. Support cases have been filed and MA and their balancing team is looking into the matter as we speak.

5. I never got personal or selfish in any of my posts here, i take all that offense on a mature level but demand to stop personal bullshit and insults once again.

6. YES Logout on the warprides is a "feature" atm and no bug-use whatsoever, though no one so far really claimed something else in this thread. Its about a buguser recorded live on tape and confrmed by officials already.
Seems like you guys are not clear about this. Xane stated earlier in this thread that the harassment was due to people logging off. Perhaps it is time to get your reasons straight. Xane: "Tell your passengers they can no longer log out while in warp and we will stop disrupting your warp with one shot."

7. I warned EFA-Leadership about it, still i see the buguser among your fleet, wich makes me thinking you support it and take advantage.
Judge Dredd much? Alleged cheats and hacks should be reported to MA. For the record none of you guys ever approached me and I trust you guys never saw any Kronan crewmember do a speedhack of any sorts?

end of facts

To do speed hack you need a 3:part software. so it is a cheat.:wise:

In the discussion I had with Kenny Stone in regards to the matter of "Speed Hacking" I told him that if he felt someone was doing this then putin a support case. It is not my position to decide if someone is "Cheating" and punish them for it.

JohnySnake has been a loyal and strong supporter of EFA for some time and it would be a shame to lose him for something as pahtetic as this if it is true. This being said, it is also intersting that the only evidence bought forward in this matter is that of someone chasing a pirate not someone trying to escape a pirate. This seems to be more of an indication that Pirates have known for some time of how to "Speed Hack" to catch up to and defeat their vistims. Now when the same tactic may be getting used against them they cry foul.

These claims and complaints are more likely instigated from the fact that JohnySnake and several others have started camping the Space Stations (As the Pirates do) and give chase to Pirates whenever they leave the safety of the area. The end result being that the tables are turned on them, disrupting their Pirating and reducing the number of victims they actually get, further reducing the lucritive income Pirates have had in the past.

Can't help noticing - after excluding personal insults, offtop and obvious bs (that everybody who was in space can discard in 2 seconds) - there's nothing left that would qualify as a serious argument against this video.

The unwritten rule "Thou shalt never agree with a pirate"?
Sry, i never cared about the sheep herd logic much. So, if you'll excuse me i will ignore the sheep herd rules. :p

Imagine for a sec, if tomorrow somebody posts a similar video about a pirate cheating.
What will you do then? Ignore and discard it too? Or praise it to heavens?
What an inconvenient situation - in both cases u would look pretty stupid, right? :laugh:

Or maybe u can't see it that way...

Seems like many still can't distinct "strafe" (OP video, and this is NOT cheat) from speed hack.

I already posted this. Skip to 02:25 if you wish, wait for a red triangle appearance, and just imagine - what speed that was:

please reup video without music, since i cannot watch it in germany...THX to UMG and german copyright-agencys btw :yay:

I know, I know. But I don't have original anymore. Just replaced audio track with Chopin from youtube library, processing will take a while.

UPD: processing done, Kenny, try plz.

Last edited:
Can't help noticing - after excluding personal insults, offtop and obvious bs (that everybody who was in space can discard in 2 seconds) - there's nothing left that would qualify as a serious argument against this video.

Sry, i never cared about the sheep herd logic much. So, if you'll excuse me i will ignore the sheep herd rules. :p

Imagine for a sec, if tomorrow somebody posts a similar video about a pirate cheating.
What an inconvenient situation - in both cases u would look pretty stupid, right? :laugh:

i am back i dont run and hide
you are a fool and know nothing abaut of space and you can tell shit for a video as see to have no knoledge of space
read drew comment and learn whats strafe or whatever called he had even links to wiki somewhere
xane knows better than going in straight line and say is the best avoiding method, them can paint whatever 2d crap he wants that wont make it true, just i dont feel the need to go into techincal arguments when will give me a lot of headaches to translate and make it understababñe, when he knows better, i have respect for him and never had any issue with him in spacea
Video is clearly BS or he is more dumb than i really thought

He's referring to my post here

bit odd that, not only is it only you saying that MA told you "it" is a exploit, MA have known about this for months now due too numerous complaints about pirates speeding up to loot travellers in space and i havent seen any message from them stating this is a exploit, they seem to have done nothing to fix this either, i havent heard of any people (pirates) being banned for looting people using this method, whatever "this" is because you have gone from accusing johnysnake of hacking to abusing in game mechanics in a way you know about, so how do you even know about this method? :)

thank you, nice music there now, kinda makes it more artistic in the end.

after i watched it i have to admit i could not tell you from that vid if there was a speedglitch used or not my assumption would be no and here is why:

1. you were sitting still close to safe zone wich is in fact a laggy area.

2. the pirate is running into you from south at full speed since he knows where you are thx to the scout at RT

3. other ships in theory become visible at 0.2 au since that is the maximum range of sight. however due to lags and not perfect running code yet it happens that they show up later (happens to me when i approach big ships all the time), lets say at a distance of 0.15AU. This leads to the fact he only needs to short distance by 0.055AU to be in firerange. now i dont know how long it takes to fly 1AU exactly, and honestly i suck on maths but 0.1AU and less is not a distance that takes more than a few seconds to cross.

A team target may help in that case to actually see the distance to make it worth any proof, though i doubt there was anything to proof in the end.

Yet again, this is my PERSONAL opinion trying to stay objective on the subject!

I understand what you mean. But there is something else - I encounter pirates near Caly too, and they even not close to such speeds, tho, they shoot way better!

UPD: your smile known to me from your edit - and you shoot very good, hehe.

From RTSS bums - impossible to getaway by "honest" methods like strafe.

thank you, nice music there now, kinda makes it more artistic in the end.

after i watched it i have to admit i could not tell you from that vid if there was a speedglitch used or not my assumption would be no and here is why:

1. you were sitting still close to safe zone wich is in fact a laggy area.

2. the pirate is running into you from south at full speed since he knows where you are thx to the scout at RT

3. other ships in theory become visible at 0.2 au since that is the maximum range of sight. however due to lags and not perfect running code yet it happens that they show up later (happens to me when i approach big ships all the time), lets say at a distance of 0.15AU. This leads to the fact he only needs to short distance by 0.055AU to be in firerange. now i dont know how long it takes to fly 1AU exactly, and honestly i suck on maths but 0.1AU and less is not a distance that takes more than a few seconds to cross.

A team target may help in that case to actually see the distance to make it worth any proof, though i doubt there was anything to proof in the end.

Yet again, this is my PERSONAL opinion trying to stay objective on the subject!

Edit: "objective on the subject" sounds a little funny, what can i do its the truth ; )

so now its all ifs and buts and maybe's, funny that mr objective and honourable pirate :)
so i assume the same ifs and buts and possibly lag and "i doubt there was anything here to prove in the end" could just as easily apply to the video your pirate buddy posted or am i missing something? :)

i am back i dont run and hide
you are a fool and know nothing abaut of space and you can tell shit for a video as see to have no knoledge of space
read drew comment and learn whats strafe or whatever called he had even links to wiki somewhere
xane knows better than going in straight line and say is the best avoiding method, them can paint whatever 2d crap he wants that wont make it true, just i dont feel the need to go into techincal arguments when will give me a lot of headaches to translate and make it understababñe, when he knows better, i have respect for him and never had any issue with him in spacea
Video is clearly BS or he is more dumb than i really thought
I'm using strafe all the time, but thanx for trying to teach a dumb noob like me anyway!
The part about direct line not being the fastest route was my favourite btw ;)

am i missing something? :)
Yes :)

I thinked he just get more trainings and now better fighting lol. Now i am know his sharper moves secret :D
But its even more fun to kill him.

you make some very fair points as always :)
in my case i guess im biased because i know johnysnake as a really nice and helpful guy and not someone i would think of if one talks of cheating, but apart from that im just amazed that after months of hearing about pirates using this bug/feature/exploit to loot players, and my own personal experiences of pirates catching up to me in space in a "impossible" way, that the first time i see a complaint from a pirate about this is against a player who i know is spending a lot of his in game time, and peds, causing trouble for pirates and turning the tables on them and making them the hunted. i would of thought if these pirates were serious about being fair players we would of seen them "turn on their own" in the past few months and rooted out the abusers among "their own", or would actually enjoy the fact that someone with some skills is actually making space a more exciting place to be for them and not come crying to the forum about how unfair their life is :)

I still have absolutely no clue whats it all about strafing methods, i could not confirm any gain by strafing whatsoever, not in theory neither by ingame-testing you may meet me at ark SS or any other place you want, to show what you mean.

Ok, add me ingame (Eve Damsel Online) - and I'll show you.

Seems like many still can't distinct "strafe" (OP video, and this is NOT cheat) from speed hack.

I already posted this. Skip to 02:25 if you wish, wait for a red triangle appearance, and just imagine - what speed that was:

I don't see anything in this video other that you getting attacked from behind, your attacker didn't come from the space station he was behind you.

I will upload the video after vu how you dying like nob and trolling here nonsense. (Nu zajiec pagady) :D

Why not showing other videos you made and dyed making it in space :D :D :D

bit odd that, not only is it only you saying that MA told you "it" is a exploit, MA have known about this for months now due too numerous complaints about pirates speeding up to loot travellers in space and i havent seen any message from them stating this is a exploit, they seem to have done nothing to fix this either, i havent heard of any people (pirates) being banned for looting people using this method, whatever "this" is because you have gone from accusing johnysnake of hacking to abusing in game mechanics in a way you know about, so how do you even know about this method? :)

I simply passed along the answer I got from MA and I know about this method because I know everything. Anyway like I said I have chased many people in space for long periods of time until I caught them using plain good strategy. If I was the type to cheat then all those people that I have pursued for over 20 minutes would not exist. Just ask Clam Jamphrie about it in the post here

you make some very fair points as always :)
in my case i guess im biased because i know johnysnake as a really nice and helpful guy and not someone i would think of if one talks of cheating, but apart from that im just amazed that after months of hearing about pirates using this bug/feature/exploit to loot players, and my own personal experiences of pirates catching up to me in space in a "impossible" way, that the first time i see a complaint from a pirate about this is against a player who i know is spending a lot of his in game time, and peds, causing trouble for pirates and turning the tables on them and making them the hunted. i would of thought if these pirates were serious about being fair players we would of seen them "turn on their own" in the past few months and rooted out the abusers among "their own", or would actually enjoy the fact that someone with some skills is actually making space a more exciting place to be for them and not come crying to the forum about how unfair their life is :)

Yes, yes, here i'm all with you. Afterall, in space i'm the prey not the hunter... :)
Nevertheless, i'm trying to stay neutral and objective.

Maybe there's been some videos about speed hack (or whatever it is) sent directly to support, maybe not, i have no way of knowing. However, this the 1st video publicly posted on the forum. Could have been made about a pirate but it's made by pirate instead.. So what, in the end of the day this doesn't change anything.

Maybe we'll find out there's a pretty simple explanation and the chaser is innocent, or maybe Xane tells the truth and MA has already found him guilty - we won't know either way until we see some official info... if we ever will.
I can't prove anything either ofc, but if u look carefully at the last seconds before the ship blows up i hope you'll agree - it can't be strafe, there's something else. I don't dare to say what it is, haven't tested any external stuff myself.

By doing so you would accuse everyone that claims to have witnessed the issue, to be a liar and if it indeed would turn out to be true that he IS actually cheating, everyone talking against the OP, me or whoever backed up on this, would look pretty foolish in the end.

I can support my posts here with facts and experiences i personally made out in space! Whoever has reasonable arguments against it is welcome to share. Those that DONT know any facts my stay silent and those haters here will only support my latest feelings that indeed the pirates are the last honest folks left in space, maybe in the game! May this be my last post to that thread and let MA decide what to do about it, should it turn out Johny didnt ride on the backside of a bug OR stopping warprides in a PvP zone like we do for the recent weeks is not a reasonable way to play i will pack my bags and leave the game! I really cant stand the hypocracy in here anymore, i understand that most folks are not friendly towards pirates, fine i can take that, but that does not legit cheats or false accusations against me.

i must of missed the bit about the other witnesses, i saw one person post a video and make some accusation and then some of his buddies came along to support him and say how terrible this all was, thats not quite the same as witnessing it :)
i am expressing scepticism, that isnt quite the same as saying you are lying or the OP is, although that is possible is it not? i certainly dont think i accused you of anything really? :)
well, maybe i did accuse you of being selective and hypocritical but i dont think thats on quite the same level as saying you are a cheat? you could do well to note how the topic started, the OP even said his choice of words was deliberately provocative, he and you should understand that if you set the tone and make serious accusations that the reactions will be similar in style?
the same as the tactic used to delay the warps, when this was planned im sure everyone involved understood what the reaction could be to that?
and in a way you are talking to the wrong person because i am one of the few people that does have some sympathy for the "raw deal" pirates get because of logging out, i enjoy the fact that there are pirates in space, and i would be sad to see you leave :)
we even had a short chat in space yesterday? i dont think i spoke to you any differently than i would to anyone else, pirate or not.
but as a pirate who must know more about space than me, please dont insult my intelligence by pretending the first time you became aware of this issue is because of johnysnake ;)

Status
Back