No Land Grap in a long time :(

It was allready extendend for VU 10 from the begin , land was 9 month and not 6 like it was it past...you had allready 3 free month :D

also , other player who did suffer from the VU didnt got anything special , so why should winer of an event get something ?

Yes indeed; I was already wondering how long lands would stay taxed.
And about the land owners saying things about bugs & such; how many of you didn't profit from SGA. It must have been a time with a sh*tload of hunting...

i just cant beleive that some ppl can be so greedy (MA,FPC) come on! LA is awesome and once a year a real pk event is formed so ppl really cant wait and some even benefit from it. but imho you really are doing this because we screwed you the last year. you think u'll get 1k's of ped for nothing buahaa but you were wrong. so u had to pay warants and dk to decay us and all. this is just stupid. MA&FPC i trully have 1 honest proposal. dont be so greedy and give loot and events back to ppl and all the money will come back too you doubled.

U must be kidding ,u just telling :censored::bs::bs::bs::censored:

it seems u've never had the expirience of a REAL pk event,the last one wasnt ;)

and your best joke
so u had to pay warants and dk to decay us and all.

:D u think MA's revenue from decay is higher then the ammo they would have to pay this 2 society's?:laugh:

I dont think the current owners should have extended claims... but maybe some other kinda event ideas... the claims could be given to a soc... or a single person who knows...

Agreed. MA obviously wasn't happy with the outcome of last LG, I doubt they'll jump to reward those involved. Another idea is perhaps they could hire somebody to play Marcus and actually run events and stuff on the untaxed LAs...

But then again, with proteron introduced, maybe we need to lay off of some of the LA mobs...

Agreed. MA obviously wasn't happy with the outcome of last LG

Not to forget the people outside the top 50 who wasn't even given the chance in last LG - regardless of individual skills.

Not to forget the people outside the top 50 who wasn't even given the chance in last LG - regardless of individual skills.

Just hold a new LG with the same rules and make it multiple alliance epic battle instead of a soc - soc battle.

Atami

PS : And I'm not talking in advantage of myself, as I'm freelancing ;)

Just hold a new LG with the same rules and make it multiple alliance epic battle instead of a soc - soc battle.

Too bad PE lacks alliances; for instance a function with a "alliance chat" tab. It would make it easier to split up big societies into "HQ"s and "cadet"s. Or, for landgrab, make it possible for alliances of societies to fight as one (and then share the tax).

As it is (was) now, only the soc whos name is on the claim rod gets the full tax; the only way to split it is that both soc A and soc B enters landgrab and then first soc B helps soc A securing the claim and then soc A helps soc B to clear a claim and then to keep it. A soc C, outside top 50, is/was of no interest at last land grab since they couldn't claim an area anyway, with or without help, so at last landgrab including a soc C in the alliance with soc A and soc B would be pointless.

Only way C would get tax, to cover expenses of helping A and B, is if either soc A or soc B stood for the claim and then every member of that soc would have to give it to someone in soc C who then would have to distribute it to the soc members. If a large amount of players in that soc would go inactive soc C wouldn't get the tax they had earned.

That is no concern in my opinion. LG is designed for top societies, it's supposed to be the ultimate test of skills, finances, and teamwork. If you want to win a LG, you just have to join a society that goes for the LG - don't expect the LG to cater to your society.
Note: This is coming from a member of a society that will not win the landgrab.

You may be 100% right - no one really knows. But it is suspicious that in the past, the LG happening was fairly predictable. Since the alliance happened last time and with today's news, not so much. It is not an illogical conclusion. I guess we will know more once the LG Rules are released. From those changes we should be able to tell what part of the last LG was not liked by the powers that be.

Maybe they didnt like the winners of last LG as opposed to previous LG's??? :scratch2:

MA themselves said that LG itself does not generate much income for them.

However, all the skilling, gear buying and practicing during the year for many of the most active players, does.

So, with no LG on the horizon, I guess all that ped spending won't be necessary for a while. Good job MA.

What marco said was that LG last time generated the same amount of decay, as a usual day. What he did not say was that in PVP LG yes same decay, but MA do not pay anything back....no loot. Therefore it is a money maker for them

MA are a business and as the last LG was a none battle, no extra decay without paying anything back for MA

QED no money for MA, therefore they need to change the rules so a massive alliance cannot happen. What is the point in a LG with no battle? I agree with MA but for different reasons

Rgds

Ace

If you want to win a LG, you just have to join a society that goes for the LG - don't expect the LG to cater to your society.

When the rules was announced the top50 list was already made and it was too late to reform the society "to fit the landgrab" (ie to split it into "ubers" and "noobs/inactive").

Anyone who think that MA shud get more than they got for LG can still donate on MA bank account.

As long as MA maintains the LA i dont think thers much problem with not having LG. Oh, and yes, ive never competed in one, and wont for a looong time :) Maby time for the top soc to start deposit again instead of living on LG taxes :laugh:

Thx for pointing that out for me ;)

lol sorry Das, I don't mean to throw any of us under the bus, it's just not realistic at this point.

When the rules was announced the top50 list was already made and it was too late to reform the society "to fit the landgrab" (ie to split it into "ubers" and "noobs/inactive").

By the way, what makes you think every top 50 society is "uber"? There are a select few societies that will win landgrabs, and that is because they recruit specifically for that purpose. There are 30+ societies in the top 50 list that stand no chance in a landgrab without the help of other societies. In fact, just about any soc below top 10 doesn't really stand a chance - sister societies not included.

As long as MA maintains the LA i dont think thers much problem with not having LG. Oh, and yes, ive never competed in one, and wont for a looong time :) Maby time for the top soc to start deposit again instead of living on LG taxes :laugh:

This LG didn't generate much profit for anybody this year. MA didn't make much thanks to the alliance and lack of combat, players didn't make much thanks to SGA, eomons, big bulk, and proteron.

If lucky i can play 2 maybe 3 days for the taxes i get

To address several inaccurate comments: MA said that LG was never a big moneymaker for them, so what happened last LG (less fighting) was of practically no consequence to them.

What they didn't like was that an alliance was made that was so powerful no one outside the alliance could compete with it. This even surprised many in the alliance.

Being in one of the alliance societies, I don't care if they change the format to make it so there can't be a big alliance, I just don't want to wait another 6-12 months (my estimate) for the next LG, when they've already had 9 months to "fix" it.

If lucky i can play 2 maybe 3 days for the taxes i get

Haha, okey. I admit i have no concept on how much the LG LA generate in taxes :cool:

To address several inaccurate comments: MA said that LG was never a big moneymaker for them, so what happened last LG (less fighting) was of practically no consequence to them.

What they didn't like was that an alliance was made that was so powerful no one outside the alliance could compete with it. This even surprised many in the alliance.

Being in one of the alliance societies, I don't care if they change the format to make it so there can't be a big alliance, I just don't want to wait another 6-12 months (my estimate) for the next LG, when they've already had 9 months to "fix" it.

Regardless of MA's profits during LG, the LG stimulates the economy big time. Skills, armors, weapons, everything sells better around LG time. Unfortunately next LG it won't be stimulated nearly as much, since there's already many stockpiles of PK gear (enough to... Win a landgrab?) that wasn't used last LG. The system truly would need to be revamped to bring back such economic stimulation.

Another idea is perhaps they could hire somebody to play Marcus and actually run events and stuff on the untaxed LAs...

That's an excellent idea.

if MA know and plan to delay LG then they must sustain reasonable mob spwans on the LAs where they are rare or unique. sure, kill them off prior to LG to build up demand, say 3 months, but its rather neglectful to have mobs and certain drops missing for a long time.

How often do you get those taxes?
And how many people did you have to PK during LG?

We get taxes every day when the tax for a LA is > 50 ped.

No doubt all would like to fight a lot more doring LG. Thats the purpose for LG and I can tell you there was a lot of frustration during those hours. PPL just more wanted blod than getting a LA - so it was a hard time to keep ppl inactive in that long time.

And .....

LG is a lot of planning and secrets. Thats a nother fun part of LG. Societies makes allianes - can they be trusted? and how will it work? - more questions than answers. Last LG the alliance was a great success - the alliance was much better prepared than others and thats the reason for the success. And to me that was a victory for our comunity that so many ppl could organizes that much crossing boarders and time zones without our enemies had a full picture of our plans.

No doubt all would like to fight a lot more doring LG. Thats the purpose for LG and I can tell you there was a lot of frustration during those hours. PPL just more wanted blod than getting a LA - so it was a hard time to keep ppl inactive in that long time.

And .....

LG is a lot of planning and secrets. Thats a nother fun part of LG. Societies makes allianes - can they be trusted? and how will it work? - more questions than answers. Last LG the alliance was a great success - the alliance was much better prepared than others and thats the reason for the success. And to me that was a victory for our comunity that so many ppl could organizes that much crossing boarders and time zones without our enemies had a full picture of our plans.

So if you're statement is true, why dont you organize a Event in a Eventzone to battle with other soc's,or go to the oil rig after makeing a appointment with another pk soc or ask a event organizer to organize a event where the soc's willing to spend their ped's in pk for the pk Championship trophy can compete against each other.....

You do not have to wait for MA/FPC makeing a Land grab to have soc vs soc pk events I think.

yeah , people was so much after blood and fight , that the whole event was total boring like a the "100 miles paraplegic and arthritic snail race" .. that after land grad ( the biggest PK fight event in EU) they had to go to rig to fight some...

That LG was like a world champion ship of soccer , where all team agree together who will the 3 winner ... dont play anything , but then after they make a partie , and have the need to play soccer in the backyard...

Seems no one did understand that MA dont care who win , who lose , or if there is more decay at LG than if people go hunt... MA was making something like the JO , or world champion ship of what ever sport...it was an event , to make player do something,and have fun...

Maybe in 1 or 2 year , MA will remake some event like the LG , but the winer will just get some useless piece of paper...so maybe people will battle for the fun of the event , and not just make all to "win" some money for free...

Why not extend the time for the current Land Grap owner - Better have some to maintain the area than it will be a cold and not touch area in a long time ahead ??

It is still possible to extend the time like 6 month and then evaluate.

All areas will run out around the 22th - 24th of february. So pls hurry up

if extended the time for the LA owners, wouldnt that meen they get something for free? then i want something for free aswell.

id rather see MA controling the LA´s empty or not

yeah , people was so much after blood and fight , that the whole event was total boring like a the "100 miles paraplegic and arthritic snail race" .. that after land grad ( the biggest PK fight event in EU) they had to go to rig to fight some...

That LG was like a world champion ship of soccer , where all team agree together who will the 3 winner ... dont play anything , but then after they make a partie , and have the need to play soccer in the backyard...

Seems no one did understand that MA dont care who win , who lose , or if there is more decay at LG than if people go hunt... MA was making something like the JO , or world champion ship of what ever sport...it was an event , to make player do something,and have fun...

Maybe in 1 or 2 year , MA will remake some event like the LG , but the winer will just get some useless piece of paper...so maybe people will battle for the fun of the event , and not just make all to "win" some money for free...

¨
Nice but wrong analogy,in Soccer Worldcup or in JO (Olympic games for not frenchies) only the winner of the medals or the soccer champion gets it, in the LG every winner of the alliance got something, the better soc's more LA's but it was a opportunitie for many Soc's who almost certainly would not get a LA during LG to get the chance of owning one for once.

Everyone says its not for the money but if it is like that, go and organize a Soc PK championship, there are more than enough LA's to make this event or go to the Oil Rig or one of the special event zones for that purpose.

It is totally lame by MA/FPC to not hold a Land Grab just because they dont get their LG winners like other years, what else could it be as they statetd time over time that they do not get additional income by this event? Either hold it or finally admit that there are with different importance in EU or come out with a real explanation for it.

So if you're statement is true, why dont you organize a Event in a Eventzone to battle with other soc's,or go to the oil rig after makeing a appointment with another pk soc or ask a event organizer to organize a event where the soc's willing to spend their ped's in pk for the pk Championship trophy can compete against each other.....

You do not have to wait for MA/FPC makeing a Land grab to have soc vs soc pk events I think.

We do insoc events ofc (has done it once) Soc PK champ. 1 vs 1
We have done soc events in a event zone (opalo and no faps) fun as hell - kill the soc leader lol

In VU 9.x we did a lot of soc events at rig - one soc fighting another soc - to win what ? Nothing but honor and glory - the oil pfffff will never cover the decay of pk tools. But it was very fun. Just a shame that MA|FPC changes all the PK in vu10.x - So pk isnt that fun anymore.

To all that thinks PK is to get lots of peds its NOT - it cost a shit load of peds to get skills and gears. Its just our fun of game play and we love it - we love to eat decay and use the last pec on our card to get some bullets. Lets have it back

About making an event for a soc in an event zone - it is a very good idee. Just a shame the event system dont support it. If you run a PK event there is only one winner not a soc winner - but check this post out that could maybe help it: Land Grap - How it can be done

¨
Nice but wrong analogy,in Soccer Worldcup or in JO (Olympic games for not frenchies) only the winner of the medals or the soccer champion gets it, in the LG every winner of the alliance got something, the better soc's more LA's but it was a opportunitie for many Soc's who almost certainly would not get a LA during LG to get the chance of owning one for once.
They dont get only 1 medal ... so they could just share money all together without runing or what ever...
Things are , what is point of a competition or an event if no one compete?

Everyone says its not for the money but if it is like that, go and organize a Soc PK championship, there are more than enough LA's to make this event or go to the Oil Rig or one of the special event zones for that purpose.
again , its like in olympic game or soccer or what ever... you think they train only for the fun ?
So why they get so much money ?

It is totally lame by MA/FPC to not hold a Land Grab just because they dont get their LG winners like other years, what else could it be as they statetd time over time that they do not get additional income by this event? Either hold it or finally admit that there are with different importance in EU or come out with a real explanation for it.

Why MA would do such a things ? keep an event that no one compette and just share the prise ?
You still saying MA didnt get the winer they choise...i think its time for you to understand MA is a business and MA pee on warants like on every other player...MA just watch what bring them money...
So make an competition that cost them money , because that competition make all the player spend money in order to participe , also , it make player happy and do something in the game , its an even to make player happy...happy player => player that spend money...
If MA just wanted warants to have money , they can simply put 100k ped in all warants storage , with a mod fap and a shadow...
why bother to make event ?
If MA wished that warants win every year , why would they make L armor like infiltrator , or weapon like lr 66 and amp like shear pros...they could have simply keep weapon and armor like before...eon be the best , and weapon like it was , and then warants could over power easy many other soc...but no , MA did make things so many more could compette , and so the old uber would no more be the master of the event...
All show MA did evrything to rebalance the game and event like LG so low and mid lvl player get a better chance to participe...
MA just wanted a big battle event ...and thats why they bother with LG...

if extended the time for the LA owners, wouldnt that meen they get something for free? then i want something for free aswell.

id rather see MA controling the LA´s empty or not

I really dont care about those few peds (and work), but MA|FPC hasnt proved that they will maintane those LA when LG is done and we are waiting for the next.

... and well nothing is for free. If you want to make extra peds on a la - you have to run event - get ferts for the la - and invest peds to prices and the shit. Who tells that you gain on running an event?? It can be a loss too.

And next time you can make an allaince better than the one that was made last time - and then you can have a lot of 'free' stuff.

Back