No Land Grap in a long time :(

Here is the quote, and took me bloody ages to find

Two things I believe is important:

- During a typical Landgrab the decay is more or less the same as any normal Calypso day. When LG isn't happening the colonists are cycling roughly the same amount of PEDs hunting, crafting, mining, etc. So the notion that Landgrab is some sort of MA money-grabbing scheme is just wrong. Can we please kill that theory? =)

- The 50 soc limit is probably not a feature that will stick around for future Landgrabs.

I still stick to what i said before, same decay, but they do not pay anything back, so yes of course MA make money from it, Marco just left that bit out ;)

Anyway i reread a lot of threads on the previous LG, and the majority of the posts went into main catagories.

Majority of the community (none alliance) - "RIP LG" guess they were right

Rgds

Ace

Here is the quote, and took me bloody ages to find

I still stick to what i said before, same decay, but they do not pay anything back, so yes of course MA make money from it, Marco just left that bit out ;)

Anyway i reread a lot of threads on the previous LG, and the majority of the posts went into main catagories.

Majority of the community (none alliance) - "RIP LG" guess they were right

Rgds

Ace

Ammo/Decay from an LG is a virtual drop (less, actually) in the bucket for MA. What I could lose in an LG I could easily lose in 2-3 days hunting. Like I said, I highly doubt MA was upset about it for that reason.

They dont get only 1 medal ... so they could just share money all together without runing or what ever...
Things are , what is point of a competition or an event if no one compete?

again , its like in olympic game or soccer or what ever... you think they train only for the fun ?
So why they get so much money ?

Why MA would do such a things ? keep an event that no one compette and just share the prise ?
You still saying MA didnt get the winer they choise...i think its time for you to understand MA is a business and MA pee on warants like on every other player...MA just watch what bring them money...
So make an competition that cost them money , because that competition make all the player spend money in order to participe , also , it make player happy and do something in the game , its an even to make player happy...happy player => player that spend money...
If MA just wanted warants to have money , they can simply put 100k ped in all warants storage , with a mod fap and a shadow...
why bother to make event ?
If MA wished that warants win every year , why would they make L armor like infiltrator , or weapon like lr 66 and amp like shear pros...they could have simply keep weapon and armor like before...eon be the best , and weapon like it was , and then warants could over power easy many other soc...but no , MA did make things so many more could compette , and so the old uber would no more be the master of the event...
All show MA did evrything to rebalance the game and event like LG so low and mid lvl player get a better chance to participe...
MA just wanted a big battle event ...and thats why they bother with LG...

1. Do you remeber second or third placed from last years 100m sprint on world championship? No? But surely the name of the winner already sprung to your mind. So tobe first is very important in such events.

2. Do you think gold medal winners in Curling can live from their first place meaning they compet only for money as you stated above?

3. Where did I mention in this post you quoted the Soc Warants? Nowhere but it seams the saying we have here is right: If you step on a dog's tailit barks.

As from statement from Marco they do not get more income from a Landgrab than on a normal other day. According to Marco only part of decay goes to MA so the shots fired goes into loot pool if it exists.The forming of this alliance and the preparation certainly gave this people alot of good expirience about working together, finding new friends etc. so surely something positive for this service. That there was no real enemy certainly was another mark for their good planning or there would have been certainly a worthy enemy at the battle field but the potential enemies relayed on the same tactics as the previous LG's and failed with them. Normally in evolution they evolve and become better here it seams the environement is adapted to kill the evolution.

Back