FYI: NTI Returns, New Treasure Island Deeds

Did someone really trade shares for 0.04ped each or is that a glitch in the graph? When will this nightmare end! :D

10,30 already.
At this pace they will go for less than 10 ped by the end of the week.
For sure not the same way it went with the CP deeds.

And to think I felt sad for missing out the initial sale.

2 weeks ago it was at 10.50 peds and went up to around 11.50
We can also see CP is dropping down aswell.

I think current situation regarding Ukraine-Russia also has a partial effect on this.

People are panic-selling. Will take a while till it settles :)

I think current situation regarding Ukraine-Russia also has a partial effect on this.

It's not panic selling, it's emergency sale, considering deeds doesn't pay out anything and there is no chance of any development there.

I think this surely does count as well.
Mind you, there will be another big crisis happening before the end of the year.
So I do also expect MU to plummet on many more items than just deeds.

People will simply not being able to afford the same as they did the last 2 years with the current energy, food and other prices soaring.

For a few years the prices went up non-stop, but I guess we're entering a new turning point soon.

Not saying sky will be falling, but I do vividly remember the 2008 situation where MU just crashed.

It's not panic selling, it's emergency sale, considering deeds doesn't pay out anything and there is no chance of any development there.

I wonder how much of this is true. If there is a lot of emergency selling, I am alarmed. And not for Entropia's sake, but for the state of the world.
Like Wizz was saying, food shortages still have to hit.
2008 was a banking and liquidity crisis, there was no real shortage of anything but trust. With what is slowly unfolding now; fertilizer prices, grain production, gas prices, supply chain disruption and general unrest, we are looking at something a bit more severe.

Ahh, well. Let's not get too much into RL.
Good news is that prices on most items will probably fall. Lucky for the ones of us who can buy them :scratch2:

Well, as smart investor you should!
Since Entropia is very much tied to RL and economic situations.

I wonder how much of this is true. If there is a lot of emergency selling, I am alarmed. And not for Entropia's sake, but for the state of the world.
Like Wizz was saying, food shortages still have to hit.
2008 was a banking and liquidity crisis, there was no real shortage of anything but trust. With what is slowly unfolding now; fertilizer prices, grain production, gas prices, supply chain disruption and general unrest, we are looking at something a bit more severe.

Good news is that prices on most items will probably fall. Lucky for the ones of us who can buy them :scratch2:
It's just that shares are garbage, doesn't have to do anything with RL, also in RL many people are still doing well, unless you work at McDonalds and you're 45 years old, then my friend, you have a big problem.

It's just that shares are garbage, doesn't have to do anything with RL, also in RL many people are still doing well, unless you work at McDonalds and you're 45 years old, then my friend, you have a big problem.
you're correct, "many people are still doing well".
Let's speak again at the end of the year...

Let's see how many people here will still buy 500k weapons.

you're correct, "many people are still doing well".
Let's speak again at the end of the year...

Let's see how many people here will still buy 500k weapons.
It will be same amount of people, you have rich from crypto world which buys weapons for 200-300k or 500k peds even.

It will be same amount of people, you have rich from crypto world which buys weapons for 200-300k or 500k peds even.

Ok, who will pay 500k for a weapon if the profit of that weapon is generated by selling MU to the less wealthy?
If people can spend less,do you think they will keep buying useless stuff in entropia and will keep paying MU?
Sure, a few rich guys will, but what about the GENERAL public who can't afford their electricity bills at the end of the year?

Ok, who will pay 500k for a weapon if the profit of that weapon is generated by selling MU to the less wealthy?
If people can spend less,do you think they will keep buying useless stuff in entropia and will keep paying MU?
Sure, a few rich guys will, but what about the GENERAL public who can't afford their electricity bills at the end of the year?
Yes people will keep paying. Also markup is generally not good anyway due to botting plague. People who can not afford electricity bill does not deposit $1000 a month into a video game.

Yes people will keep paying. Also markup is generally not good anyway due to botting plague. People who can not afford electricity bill does not deposit $1000 a month into a video game.
Ok, no problem then.
2008 was probably also just a glitch when MU on most items was literally cut in half due to RL economic issues.
But I guess you know all about that situation back then.

So, no need to worry now. Thanks for the comforting words. (y)

Ok, no problem then.
2008 was probably also just a glitch when MU on most items was literally cut in half due to RL economic issues.
But I guess you know all about that situation back then.

So, no need to worry now. Thanks for the comforting words. (y)
There will always be scandals and price fluctuations, but I don't think anything extreme will happen any time soon, unless Sweden gets invaded or servers gets on fire mysteriously.

There will always be scandals and price fluctuations, but I don't think anything extreme will happen any time soon, unless Sweden gets invaded or servers gets on fire mysteriously.
Dude, I really and sincerely hope you are right and I'm totally off.

Well, I've been saying that the current world situation is just a "scandal", but somehow now I'm considered a conspiracy theorist :p

Dude, I really and sincerely hope you are right and I'm totally off.

Well, I've been saying that the current world situation is just a "scandal", but somehow now I'm considered a conspiracy theorist :p
You're saying this game will crash for the past 10 years, and it didn't, why should we trust you now ?

Game wont crash. investors are shook cos MA pulled that stunt with the Russian players money, if they can do it to them, they can do it to any of us. It will stagnate for a bit and ppl will focus on essentials as the cost of living goes up but it will return to normal over time. I have no worries and have confidence that my lovely NTI nest egg will look alot better as time goes on :D

You're saying this game will crash for the past 10 years, and it didn't, why should we trust you now ?
No, that's not what I was saying at all.
Try reading it again.

I was just saying that entropia is not seperate from the world economic situation.
And that in 2008 Entropia MU crashed together with the RL markets.

After that the market recovered again (in the past 10 years).
But now I "expect" it to crash again.
Note that I also said that "sky isn't falling". So I don't expect entropia to die but just to let out some air (from this inflated balloon that it became again).

Game wont crash. investors are shook cos MA pulled that stunt with the Russian players money, if they can do it to them, they can do it to any of us. It will stagnate for a bit and ppl will focus on essentials as the cost of living goes up but it will return to normal over time. I have no worries and have confidence that my lovely NTI nest egg will look alot better as time goes on :D
No, that's not what I was saying at all.
Try reading it again.

I was just saying that entropia is not seperate from the world economic situation.
And that in 2008 Entropia MU crashed together with the RL markets.

After that the market recovered again (in the past 10 years).
But now I "expect" it to crash again.
Note that I also said that "sky isn't falling". So I don't expect entropia to die but just to let out some air (from this inflated balloon that it became again).
Topic here are NTI shares which are garbage and they don't plan any update on it. Official didn't even reply to basic questions that were promised to be answered "tomorrow" and that tomorrow was 4 months ago.

NTI mobs and concept is garbage. I am just glad that deathfirer drama is done, and that I didn't invest in that useless piece of virtual land.

Topic here are NTI shares which are garbage and they don't plan any update on it. Official didn't even reply to basic questions that were promised to be answered "tomorrow" and that tomorrow was 4 months ago.

NTI mobs and concept is garbage. I am just glad that deathfirer drama is done, and that I didn't invest in that useless piece of virtual land.
Well, at least we agree on that the NTI price will drop more then ;)

When NTI came out i said there is No "insentive" to hunt there..(dasps can keep ppl interested so long...). if they dont come up with some sort of Equipment upgrade .. Plates armor.. For example upgrade Caly armors to imp/ mod / aug etc.... a reason for ppl to go there and grind atm i dont see any reason .... there is better mobs with more MU ... and share price kind a shows that
I know what you are saying.. I know, like me, you are waiting for these to tank.

Not because we can say "I told you so" like these share holders are saying, but because it was a very unsure investment from the start, with little clarity and some very weird shenanigans, that make me think it was a PED dump fed by greed. Players greed because they thought this was a chance to double your investment on the IPO, as has been the case in other deeds, and MA greed in anticipating it. Which leads to, potentially, some very shady prospects.

So it amazes me that you would be looking for yet another "incredible armour upgradable mission" when that seems to have been the draw this game has relied on in giving Planet Partners hope... And Players hope for the last 18 months. Admittedly you do offer better solutions and seek to improve on Calypso armors and maybe more of an equipment upgrade, which is to your credit and a better route to go.

The truth is the "Armors, plates, and upgrades" are a kind of false hope... Sure there are many guys chasing them and making a nice profit on the low end, but will we see suits of Perfected Gorgon for sale anytime soon? I'd like to know from anyone that has reached that level of armor...

How much did that cost and what would you be willing to sell for?

I am seeing Gorgon, DSEC, and Imperium with less protection than Pixie adjusted, selling for hundreds of PED and a market saturated by plates.
Is it a leg up on the upgrade ladder? To my mind it isn't.. There is still a bottleneck that is only surmounted by a lot of time and PED.
Best waited on to review the Drop rate/Market price/Trend set by consistant availability.

A lot of PED already spent in 22 minutes... An incentive will be added soon I would imagine.

I am just wondering though, if maybe, given enough rope....

ooof.. mahoovsiv stacks at 9.80.... @Rocket192 at this pace 5ped dose not seem that far :D

Have TI deeds not paying out at all lately ? ... I appreciate the deeds beeing below 10 ped now, once they are closing in on 9,50 I will consider buying some unless they really have not paid out at all in the past weeks ...

What if I tell you that one must hunt/mine/craft there for others to get paid.
Why?
We have you for that.
So, stop typing and shoot some more for us!

Thanks! (y)

because people want to hunt mobs and do things other than what TI offers. it had a lot of "ooh ahh" at the new change, now the bright shiny thing has faded slightly and activity is going back to normal. not sure why people are surprised. Also you had a lot of "NTI Deed Owners" hunting 24/7 on dasp and stuff at the beginning to help pump the deed returns, and now they unloaded with their little bump for selling when they first came available and went back to normal stuff.

Ohhh scandal.... is there a thread for a good read about this?

Back