Paolo's Diary

76 Exarosaur Alpha at OL-25!

And another one for the competition's just in! :D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Let's cross fingers guys! ;P

No swirls this time, I tried to get a screenie with everything in it, but was too slow :p (you can see them ending above my head, tho! :p)

Deliver your Gratz here, please! ;D
P. :smoke:

107 Health Points!

And another one!!! :headbang:
107HPs.JPG
Only 7 days after the last one!

Here's the gain message
107HPGain.JPG

and the related skill(s)
107HPGainPerception.JPG

107HPGainAgility.JPG

(now, according to the Wiki, both Agility and Perception affects health, but, being the one straight afterwards, I believe it was Agility...)
108's coming soon in a forum near you... ;P

Paolo :smoke:

58 Exarosaur Guardian at OL-25!

Another one bites the dust!
This one made me miss a couple heartbeats when I looked at the lootwindow: 557PEDs!!! Then, we I read the global message, I calmed down a bit! :p

Sorry, but I've got to run now: the competition's ending in a few hours! ;P

P.S.: hey, don't forget to click that Gratz button here! ;P

Unlocked Ranged Damage Assessment!

Hey guys!
The competition is over, and even tho I've tried all my best, I didn't manage to get any other entry for it! :p
Anyways, right in the last available minutes, I've got this nice unlock!
Here's a collage with the related skills:
Wiki infos already updated with a nice table! ;)

Please don't forget to share this moment of joy with me by clicking the Gratz button here!

Thanks,

Woot! I won a Competition!

Woot! Really, don't know what else to say! :p

I came back home this evening tired from a few days out of town (work, something to do in between EU! :p) and found a couple PMs from Esme, and the announcement in the thread:
:banana: I won Akoz's Opalo Lands competition's A105! :banana:

I'm right now PMing with Esme to get in touch for the delivery, but I'll update this post has soon as I've got some images too ;P

Woot,

UPDATE: delivery scheduled for Tuesday, will update then...
UPDATE2: here's the Screenie of the delivery! Thanks again Akoz! ;)

Last edited:
71 Cornundacauda Mature at CornBeach!

Hey there!
Yesterday night I was sleepy, so I logged off and interrupted my hunting session... Today I got back in to resume it, and the first mobs had a geometrical progession of loot: 1ped, 2peds, 4peds, 8peds, 16peds... :eek:
Then, after a few noloots in row, that baby comes to rejoice me:
Once again nothing big, but I'm not complaining at all! ;P

Thread for your Gratz here, and thanks! ;)

Silent Cornundacauda Mature North of Argus (ESI)

Damn, that was kind of an hard session...
I've had a guy global right on my left while hunting there, and, while gratzing him, I thought: "ok, there's nothing more here... get a move, Paolo!".
But no, I stayed... and 30 or something mins later another guy, on my right, globalled too...

Ok, once again I'm not complaining at all for the hunt results: this one came to help the final counting:
Problem is that I somehow lost 56peds! Let me explain...
I use to check my weight from time to time when doing long sessions, and when I've collected an high enough amount of PECs, I drop them on my PEDCard in exchange for an equal amount of PEDs. That is to make all the calculations at the end of the session.
What I did today was to double-click on my PECs pile, and write 5600 in the box. Enter... then I double-clicked on my PEDCard and wrote 56. Enter...
While doing that I received some damage, so I just pressed "I" to close the inventory, killed the Corn that attacked me, and got back into my inventory to finish things up... but the 56PEDs pile wasn't there!
I thought I must have not clicked it, and withdraw another 56PEDs from the card, dropped the 5.6kPECs onto the PEDCard and the 56PEDs onto the looted PEDs pile.

It was only at the end of the session that I noticed the my Credit amount was exactly 56PEDs less than what I started the session with. So I check all my inventory pages (yes, scrolled them all!) and the Storage terminal, to no avail...

I'm going to write a support case about that, and let's hope they'll find my money back!

Cheers,

50 Agility: Half-way to uberness!

While browsing my Avatar Infos I just noticed I reached that small milestone I set for myself:
50Agility.JPG

I don't want to brag too much, but I got that in less than 3months of hardcore Opalo, and in total 6months since I started using a laser carbine at all :p

I'm so much a forum-whore that I even posted that as an Achievement! ;P

108 Health Points!

And another one!!! :banana: :headbang:
108HPs.JPG

Only 8 days after the last one!

Here's the gain message
108HPGain.JPG

and the related skill(s)
108HPGainCourage.JPG

Once again it was Courage, and Wiki confirms!
109's coming soon in a forum near you... ;P

(2nd) 71 Cornundacauda Mature at CornBeach!

Hey there,
a 10-15mins into the daily session, loots below average... then this:
Again 71PEDs, but this time with some items...

Will have to resume the session tomorrow... let's hope I'll get more :p

P.S.: posted in the Hall of Fame section here ;)

Paologize?! :p

Kaiser said:
I did a search before posting this for anything remotely related to this guide and came up with nothing. If this is adupe post I paologize but I do not htink it is.

:rofl: Paologize :rofl:
No pun intented mate, just :poke: poking you around a bit :p

Was too funny, couldn't help from posting :D
Paologizer :smoke:

My first -rep!

Ok, I felt that was coming, someday! :p
Took me almost an year tho, and 678posts! :p
MyFirstrep.JPG

Here's the links: The Rig Is Broken!!!!, jsm.

Nothing much to add, go have a look at the discussion... oh well, nevermind, don't waste your time! :p

Silent Exarosaur Stalker at OL-25 (Vigilante Helmet (F))

After a whopping 15days doing almost nothing due to the repeated and annoying bugs that storms our Universe those days, I decided I had enough and needed a good ol' hunt!

Logged in and went out of town for some nice Exa fun, picking Akoz's Opalo Land due to some ongoing competition (you'll never know... ;P) but after a short while already got the feeling that I couldn't stand it for very long... rubberbanding, lots of misses, invisible mobs, two steps in one step out, etc...

While running back ofc I kept clearing my way, and I'm glad I did:
Not a global, but a nice silent... now I only have to find one of my gender! ;P
The FAP is a regular -28.

EDIT: couldn't refrain: I've posted it in the Hall of Fame section, and you can press that nice blue Gratz button here! Thanks! ;D

P.S.: still have to decide if I'll post this one in the Hall of Fame forum... after all right now PEAuction.com says that Vigi Helm (F) value is TT+62.90...

Last edited:
54 Exarosaur Prowler at OL-25!

As some of you might have noticed due to the previous post, I'm bored of having nothing much to do due to the bugs and things that pesters PE/EU/whatever...

So I decided to try and do my best to keep on with my normal hunting routine...
And, after a load of rubberbanding, here comes a small one:
Nothing big, lots of TT fodder items, but still.... ;P

Thread for your Gratz here, thanks! :wise:

P.S.: that's also my first entry in The League II competition... wish me luck! ;P

A Strange global message...

First of all let me clear this up: it wasn't mine, and I still don't know if it's a bug or not...

Anyways here's the screenshot:
StrangeNoNameglobalmessage.JPG

Seems like somebody created a characted using only spaces " "!

Didn't knew it was possible, still strange tho! :p

P.S.: ofc pic is not edited if not to crop it...

Silent Exarosaur Stalker at OL-25 (ESI)

Another ESI:
once again nothing big, but helped with the final counting of the session! ;P

Funny note: you see that Exarosaur Stalker dragged health-bar, completely empty?
Well, it was the mob before the ESI-carrying one. I shot it down to death, it turned into an Exarosaur carcass and I went to loot it. In that very moment he "revived", the chat told me that it was an "invalid action on this target" and it just stood there, zombie! ;P
Bah, maybe it was my ATH! (j/k ofc!) :p

109 Health Points!

And another one!!! :banana: :headbang:
109HPs.JPG

Exactly 30 days after the last one!

Here's the gain message
109HPGain.JPG

and the related skill
109HPGainCourage.JPG

And Courage was it once again, with Wiki confirming!
110's coming soon in a forum near you... ;P

Fllying high with Hiryuus!

I love those birds...
Only problem is that at the time of takeoff I was feet-on-the-ground shooting Exarosaurs... :wise:

Well, nevermind... took a breathe of fresh air! :D
The best part was slowly getting back down on hearth... Gotta love Realistic Physics! ;P

P.S.: that's somewhat a continued from "Come fly with me...". Main difference is that this time I was hunting, while that time i got stuck in the ground... Oh well, nvm!

62 Exarosaur Stalker at OL-25!

Quite a bad run today... low average loots, a massive amount of noloots and few items if not any at all...

After a full 4hrs+ run here's all I have to show:

reporting a loss of 44peds at the end...

Well, next time it will go better for sure!

Thread for your Gratzes here, thanks! :p

P.S.: well, at least it's another entry for The League II competition!

Happy Birthday, Paolo!

:birthday:
:cheer:

Now back to skilling! :boxer:

Promoted to Captain

Promoted2CaptainnAn_announcement.JPG

Promoted2CaptainnAn.JPG

We've been thru a lot of news, bad and good ones, different period and stories, ups and downs...
But the friends in nAn still keep on rocking and helping and having fun! :)

Thanks guys,

235 Cornundacauda Mature at CornBeach!

Just got this one, and it feels good to be back at CornBeach indeed! ;)

Still no HoF tho, but I'll take one every hour until VU8.7, pretty please! ;)

Thread for your always much welcomed Gratz here, thanks!

52 Cornundacauda Mature at CornBeach!

Small one, with the usual tentacle...
Gotta love shoreside hunting! ;P

Thanks for all your Gratzes!

110 Health Points!

And here's the 110!!! :banana:
110HPs.JPG

Exactly 18 days after the last one!

Here's the gain message
110HPGain.JPG

and the related skill(s)
110HPGainWeaponsHandling.JPG

110HPGainDexterity.JPG

I believe this time Weapons Handling was the culprit, as it comes after the gain message... but I've shown Dexterity too for your information :p
Wiki confirms both, BTW.
111's coming soon in a forum near you... ;P

77 Cornundacauda Mature at CornBeach!

While they're testing the upcoming VU8.7, I keep on skilling, and skilling, and skilling...
... and skilling, and skilling, and skilling...

Much-appreciated-welcomed-and-thanked Gratzes here, please! :)

53 Caudatergus Guardian at Scylla Mountains

A smallish one, PEDs, skins and Mauve paint...
Still doesn't covers the losses! :(
But on the good news side let me tell you that I've already looted not less than 5 Vigi gloves, 3 of which in that very session :D

You can leave you Gratzes here, thanks!

89 Caudatergus Guardian at Scylla Mountains (with Vigi Harness!)

Only two globals in more than a week hunting them, but then, apart for a few Vigi gloves, here it comes the Harness too, at last:
PEDs helped me not loosing on this run too, and the Harness is for my own set (two pieces out of six, working on it! :p)

Gratzes here, please!

Version Update 8.7

So here we go at last... the terrorizing 8.7 update is here!

You can read it all on our beloved Wiki, and the related Preview, Auction and Start, Login & Connection guides and FAQ.

There's a few things that changed, most important being the lot-talked-about Amp-Nerfing(TM), the new eBay-style Auction fees and the revise of the ESI mechanism... Those last ones are now said to have a value up to 1250PEDs :eek:, and are listed as (L)imited items, ofc.

The main executables is not PE.exe but is now called Entropia.exe, which of course makes PEAss not work anymore, since it doesn't sees the program running in the processes list... :rolleyes:
Here's to hoping Chainy will look back at helping us a bit on this! :safara's-style-beerchugalug:
It's still shown as "Project Entropia" on the Task Manager's Applications tab, tho ;D lolz

On a side note, we now get spamvertising messages on the SplashScreen too...
:rofl:

UPDATE: Chainfire looked down upon us and released a quickly-fixed version 0.52... Just restart your PEAssLoader and it will autoupdate (or go on PEAss' site and download the latest). Thank you, Chainfire! :beerchug:

Last edited:
500k Posts Contest...

That's just a quick post to note a major milestone reached by EF and its community:
500.000 posts!

711 started a contest with 5000EFDs as prize for the posted of the 500k post, which happens to be this one!

Now for the Million...

4k Rifle skill!

Hey guys,
today I've just reached one of those that I meant to be my milestones here in PE/EU:
:sniper: 4k Rifle! :sniper:
4kRifle.JPG

:cowboy:

Originally I wanted to build it all with Opalo only... and I've managed to raise it up to level 3962,49 on the 31st October, the day before VU8.7. With that VU MA changed the way amplifiers can be coupled with weapons.
Infact I'm still unsure what to use to reach my next milestone, for the moment Breer m2a (L) + A102.

Oh well, just wanted to post it somewhere! :D (here, for example! :p)

Back