Planet Toulan to become first ever Arabian 3D MMO developed in the Arab World - Zawya (subscription)

I haven't seen concept art either, it looks like in game screenshots. or perhaps its just that good of art.

I like how the big download button is in your face, right where you want to click. and looks cool. its in your face while not being annoying about it. shows signs that at least the web developer guy understands browsing habits and is trying to funnel that into game DL clicks (inspiring from the start)

Contact us page I believe actually shows a google map to their location.

I guess I am glad I decided to delay travelling to Arkadia til after the VU :) Need to rethink the gear I packed with a new destination in mind :)

Gratz to the Toulan team for making it this far! I am sure you had many hurdles and setbacks along the road and those probably won't be the last and might not be the most difficult you'll face.

Hopefully the more jaded negative nellies that seem to dominate this place at times will give you a bit of breathing room ....but you were probably smart to focus on that "other" forum :)

It might be quite healthy to see another forum grow up around newer players who haven't gone so sour yet :)

In any case my hat is off to you and here's hoping for a rewarding new experience for us and a profitable, successful future for you. :)

This Planet Toulan looks pretty neat!

One problem I have is that I can't spend sufficient time on all Planets to explore. I was born and raised on Planet Calypso. I've been living on Planet Arkadia now for a few years. Planet Cyrene is one that I still want to visit one day and now Toulan comes.

Thumbs up for the developers from Beladcom! I looks like it has a great atmosphere and general "arabian, romantic" feeling about it.
Plus I am very much trilled to see that ~50% of the weapons in the gallery are mêlée. Mêlée all the Way!

:thumbup::yay::thumbup:

Toulan is in the client loader downloading now. so yeah.

Ninja launch ftw

Long flight from caly

I suspect atmospheric docking in the motherships will be a waste of time as far as Toulan goes. One of their developers said on another forum that flying vehicles wouldn't be able to, errm.... fly in Toulan's atmosphere.

I suspect that access will be via the space station only.

I suspect atmospheric docking in the motherships will be a waste of time as far as Toulan goes. One of their developers said on another forum that flying vehicles wouldn't be able to, errm.... fly in Toulan's atmosphere.

I suspect that access will be via the space station only.

flying vehicles or vehicles :scratch2:

flying vehicles or vehicles :scratch2:

Quote taken from another forum, bad etiquette.
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/entropia-universe-welcomes-planet-toulan.11342/

Mohammed Hujeij said:
Oh by the way..I heard a certain rumor that..people can bring in all their items to Toulan...but due to the radiation of the Nawa energy...no vehicles can operate on the planet's atmosphere...I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Its kind of vague, but to me suggests its flying vehicles. I guess time will tell.

The weapon designs they show on their site are amazing! This is how I imagined weapons carried by noblemen in the Dune universe. :)

"no vehicles can operate on the planet's atmosphere"

To me this means 'no vehicles' and it is the case. most of the planet is no vehicle zone. land and air vehicles. and may be water vehicles.

I have the same interpretation - no vehicles allowed (except to leave the planet from the one area).

In addition, I would hope this means there is a non-vehicular method of transport that many people have been asking for...(skilling riding at Toulan).

Not sure I like the idea of no vehicles, one of the reasons I do not care for Monria.... :(

I will reserve judgment about no vehicles till I see the planet :p

Last edited:
I'm sure it will be entirely uninteresting to americans. After all, it is a well known fact that americans have no interest in arabian nights themed movies or role playing games, which is why american movie studios have never made such movies or cartoons. And why for example disney has never agreed to have anything to do with aladin, depite his record popularity in the rest of the world. Additionally I have to agree with you that the less than 40% of playerbase share of americans is the absolute indicator of what will or will not succeed in EU.

Haha, you must be loney under that rock.

Originally Posted by remontoire View Post
I'm sure it will be entirely uninteresting to americans. After all, it is a well known fact that americans have no interest in arabian nights themed movies or role playing games, which is why american movie studios have never made such movies or cartoons. And why for example disney has never agreed to have anything to do with aladin, depite his record popularity in the rest of the world. Additionally I have to agree with you that the less than 40% of playerbase share of americans is the absolute indicator of what will or will not succeed in EU.

errr
ok :scratch2:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is a 2010 American fantasy adventure film.
Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures

FYI for all non-native english readers and all english readers who are being a little unperceptive today, Remontoire's post was using irony, which means he was saying the opposite of what is really true.

AWESOME!!! Can someone do a twitch or utube video? I can't go there right now.

Not sure I like the idea of no vehicles, one of the reasons I do not care for Monria.... :(

I agree with this.
My avatar hates walking and thinks its a wast of time

And be careful, when you leave planet, you spawn in lootable, and smokeitup is there exploiting this bug again!

Back