Play VU6.1.1 and win 10000 EFD!!!

Vedder

Marauder
Play VU6.6.1 and win 10000 EFD!!!

PLAY VU 6.6.1 AND WIN

(Competition is over, but you're still welcome to play VU 6.6.1)

Some of you may have seen my little joke in this thread.

Well, here's an improved version of the little mini-game, and this time you can even win nice prizes, by posting your high-scores.

PRIZES:
High score prizes:
1st - 4000 EFD
2nd - 2000 EFD
3rd - 1000 EFD

Prize for first posted score above 10000 PEDs:
- 1500 EFD

Prize for random top 100 high-scores screenies:
- 1000 EFD
- 500 EFD
- Donation prizes

To qualify to win a prize, post a screenie of your high-score where ALL TEXT in the result window is clearly readable, and you have to post it before 22/12-07 2PM MA TIME. (That's 2 weeks from now)
Please also post your score in text, along with your screenie.
I hope you'll enjoy it... Let's go. :)
(And please don't cheat... It's supposed to be for fun)

PLAY VU 6.6.1 AND WIN

Last edited:
Donations list

• Received a very nice donation from Nicole. Thx. :yay:
  • 1000 EFD donated by 711. Thx. :yay:
  • Received a 5000 EFD donation from thoreau :yay:
The donations will be added as additional prize. Suggestions about how to use the EFD are welcome. :)

Last edited:
Winners and High Score list

Final High Scores (Updated 21-12-2007)

1. 201587 Ceral :eek:
  2. 104524 Gander
  3. 164781 Gander
  4. 97911 Timbo Witters
  5. 69000 Ceral
  6. 68069 Gander
  7. 32210 Timbo Witters
  8. 31640 Ceral
  9. 30001 MysterLV
  10. 28812 Timbo Witters
  11. 26450 Gander
  12. 26315 Jake
  13. 22939 Gander
  14. 18612 Jake
  15. 12598 Timbo Witters
  16. 12385 Sharchon
  17. 10807 Ceral
  18. 9699 Huskie
  19. 8621 Deke
  20. 8420 Jake
  21. 7100 Deke
  22. 6558 Immortal
  23. 6093 Huskie
  24. 6028 Huskie
  25. 5960 Jake
  26. 4679 Vombat
  27. 4143 Timbo Witters
  28. 4127 levithanikos
  29. 3878 Timbo Witters
  30. 1697 Oleg
  31. 1378 Donix
  32. 248 Mathayus

(Please post your score along with your screenie)

Winner of the "1st above 10000" prize is:
Sharchon
:yay::yay::yay:
Gratz... You've won 1500 EFD. :)

Last edited:
reserved for whining about not getting "good" items.

Damn that game is hard, but I still made more PEDs than in EU and even got an uberhof.

I got 1697 points:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and how much entry's / person are allowd?

vu.jpg

Firs try not bad at all :laugh:

here we go :)

damn, almost got there, 7k PED :(

VU6.6.1Score1.jpg

Damn hogglos...

And what's that blob-like purple mob that shows up after the thorifoid? Pretty sure it wasn't a globster, so got me wondering...

VU6.6.2Score2.jpg

Meh, now there was a globster, too, lol...

VU6.6.2Score3.jpg

Damn, had gone past 10k, but then all the fapping brought me back down to a bit over 9k when I died, lol...

thats fantastic, absolutely no lag

Phew.. this saved my day..
I haven't been able to connect to VU 9.0.5 the whole day and then found this.. :yay:

Here's my score after 4-5 attempts :D

finally a game where there is no lag and where i can actually get some globals :yay::yay:

where do we send our info for our withdrawl? :D

:yay: this feels good afther all te frustration of playing it

Phew.. this saved my day..
I haven't been able to connect to VU 9.0.5 the whole day and then found this.. :yay:

Here's my score after 4-5 attempts :D

Nice one. :)

You're the winner of the prize for first score above 10000.
Gratz :yay:

First uber non-depositer! :silly2:

Sure took me a while too, just look at the number of hits. :)

I figured more HP would be required for those nasty Globsters, so I deposited a lot and blew as much PED as possible. However, in the clicking frenzy I forgot to fap once I reached 175 HP...but it's still a new highscore. :)

Then I continued my quest, but the loots were not on my side, and yet again all the mobs hit me at once while I was already slightly low on health. Still, I had to post this, am I the first in the 200+ HP club in VU 6.6.1? :D

By now I thought I should go for Tough, and a 20k high-score...but alas, I happened to right-click while aiming for some stupid Kreltin and then my next click of course landed on the "Zoom In" button. And you can't zoom out again. Nor can you move the window about so you can see the rest of the screen... Bah. :(

It's a fun game, but no more HP for me, I'll be back tomorrow with a new strategy. :)

Nice one. :)

You're the winner of the prize for first score above 10000.
Gratz :yay:

:yay: :wtg: Thanks a lot.
I tried to beat that score later and tried like 10 times and never got over 10k again.. lol.

First uber non-depositer! :silly2:
Sure took me a while too, just look at the number of hits. :)
:laugh:
I figured more HP would be required for those nasty Globsters, so I deposited a lot and blew as much PED as possible. However, in the clicking frenzy I forgot to fap once I reached 175 HP...but it's still a new highscore.

Then I continued my quest, but the loots were not on my side, and yet again all the mobs hit me at once while I was already slightly low on health. Still, I had to post this, am I the first in the 200+ HP club in VU 6.6.1? :D

By now I thought I should go for Tough, and a 20k high-score...but alas, I happened to right-click while aiming for some stupid Kreltin and then my next click of course landed on the "Zoom In" button. And you can't zoom out again. Nor can you move the window about so you can see the rest of the screen... Bah. :(

It's a fun game, but no more HP for me, I'll be back tomorrow with a new strategy. :)
:laugh:

Nice ones Jake... And Gratz for the High Score :)

Excellent VU !!!

Whishlist for VU 6.1.1.1

A little "Pause" option, that would be verrry helpfull ... when i'm at work ;)

Today's effort:

Took me more than an hour! :eek:
My HA still sucks, but I hope it'll improve some after all this shooting. :)

The chat messages are really funny, those Ambulimax at Nea's killed a couple of thousand noobs while I played this time. :laugh:

Oh, and btw, where are the items in loot? Several ubers, and no items at all! Simply not acceptable, even worse than the current VU... :silly2: Sure could use some looted armour to cover the OJs.

Today's effort:

Took me more than an hour! :eek:
My HA still sucks, but I hope it'll improve some after all this shooting. :)

The chat messages are really funny, those Ambulimax at Nea's killed a couple of thousand noobs while I played this time. :laugh:

Oh, and btw, where are the items in loot? Several ubers, and no items at all! Simply not acceptable, even worse than the current VU... :silly2: Sure could use some looted armour to cover the OJs.
26000 :eek:
Whoa. You're uber, Jake :bowdown:
That's far more than I ever got.

Anyway, yes I did plan to implement possibility to loot better guns and faps, and also to allow evade skill gains... But then I got quite busy at my job, so no more time for new versions atm.
But who knows what VU 6.6.2 willl bring in a distant future ;)

Back