Play VU6.1.1 and win 10000 EFD!!!

Yay... 711 awarded 1000 EFD for this game.
I'll think about what to do with them... Any suggestions?

Current high scores updated in 2nd post of this thread.

Last edited:
dude this is awesome :laugh:

How do you get more HP? :scratch2:

Edit: Nvm I got it. :)

Last edited:
lol its way to hjard from me!
!!!

ANyway the creen doenst fit on my sreen so i can fap ad hit the top maob at the sae time :ahh:

lol its way to hjard from me!
!!!

ANyway the creen doenst fit on my sreen so i can fap ad hit the top maob at the sae time :ahh:

press F11 in IE, full screen will help :)

New High Score!

Crazy fun game and addictive! I played for an hour.

When I first played, I tried to aim, but those damn things move too fast! Eventually I started "Machine Gunning" my mouse, I still didn't hit anything though :scratch2:. Well I calmed down and tried to aim again, after a few more tries I finally got a nice score.

Well I kept playing more, but couldn't get to 10k again. The problem was I couldn't see my health bar in my resolution!, So I turned it up just to play this game :D. I had a 15 minute round, and got to 10k again. Then I went again and this time :

New High Score! :yay:

How do you get more HP? :scratch2:

Edit: Nvm I got it. :)
;)

Crazy fun game and addictive! I played for an hour.

When I first played, I tried to aim, but those damn things move too fast! Eventually I started "Machine Gunning" my mouse, I still didn't hit anything though :scratch2:. Well I calmed down and tried to aim again, after a few more tries I finally got a nice score.

Well I kept playing more, but couldn't get to 10k again. The problem was I couldn't see my health bar in my resolution!, So I turned it up just to play this game :D. I had a 15 minute round, and got to 10k again. Then I went again and this time :

New High Score! :yay:
Whoa... Nice score. :yay:

I'll update the High Score list. :)

good thing i have praticed on this game... ;)
soon as i get home from school i have to break the record.. know i already done it twice :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

2nd try.

RSI now kicking in

:D
good thing i have praticed on this game... ;)
soon as i get home from school i have to break the record.. know i already done it twice :p

Twice huh? :eek: Let's see what you can do once you get home, then we'll talk. :D

hm, this VU realy needs Pause button, phone call broke my good hunt :(

awesome VU dude! :) +rep

one more try

Last edited:
look what i got ;)

first mob a HoF

Adn final scores:)

was able to get more but work was calling .... i stoped because last time i checked best was 26k :) damn

I cant play :(
At work im on windows 2000, i will try on vista at lunch.

It was realy loong hunt :)
wish I can transfer this cash to VU 9.1 :)

Even if the High Score is too tough for you guys to beat ;), there's still a lot of other nice EFD to be won.

All you need for a chance is to post your score. :)
Or maybe 2nd or 3rd place is possible to beat?

*Bump*

Alsmost :rolleyes:

Love this game played it a lot...but i can't come close to these other scores my HA sux, lol

:yay::yay::yay:

Starting to get addicted :laugh:

But yeah... That high-score is crazy :eek:

thanks, but its not that hard, just time consuming, i'm sure someone will beat it soon enough :)

New High Score!

New High Score, barely nudged by.

I had 144k earlier, but my clicker happened to be where the "ok" button is on the summary window right when I died. :eek: :mad:

Mmm. try again later. Is a person eligible to win more than 1 prize by the way? :D

thanks, but its not that hard, just time consuming, i'm sure someone will beat it soon enough :)

Tis a competition of endurance after some point I think.

Let the one with the index finger of gold be victorious!

Oh, after looking at some screenshots and thinking about it awhile, the positioning of the OK button on the statistics summary is probably a bad spot. Since most people who are about to die will probably clicking around there right before they die. :laugh:

Last edited:
figured it was good enough to get on the board :laugh: my first attempt tonight....did i mention i love this game. Just wish I could blink every now and then, my eyes are burning!!!

Awesome Game!!!
:yay::yay:
Very addicting, lol
I did really good on that second game.
Cept the clicking gets CRAZY!!!

Last edited:
Back