Play VU6.1.1 and win 10000 EFD!!!

Oh noes...not this again, this is addicting!
Dangit Vedder!
:laugh:

Oh noes...not this again, this is addicting!
Dangit Vedder!
:laugh:

Tamn, I hope you noticed when this thread was created... :D

Tamn, I hope you noticed when this thread was created... :D
Yeah, Tamn played last year too, so he knows ;)

No more prizes ofc, but the game is still there.

And though the high-score seems utterly unbeatable, some might still have some fun for 10 minutes ;)

Ohhhhh...I got to 22,000 on my first try :D

Hmm... I was gonna show this old game to someone, but the link is dead and I can't edit first post anymore. :(

Here's a link to a working version: The VU6.6 game

I would like to update the link in the first post, if a mod can make it editable again?

Last edited:
Hmm... I was gonna show this old game to someone, but the link is dead and I can't edit first post anymore. :(

Here's a link to a working version: The VU6.6 game

I would like to update the link in the first post, if a mod can make it editable again?

link does not work. but anyway, i think editing posts over 24 months is disabled or something close to that.

link does not work. but anyway, i think editing posts over 24 months is disabled or something close to that.
Hmm... Weird, the link works for me. :confused:

Yeah, I thought it was because it was too old. Maybe a Mod can help.

Can anyone tell me what error you get, or what happens when you click the link?

It works just fine for me. :scratch2:

It not only doesn't open in a browser ("server not found"), it doesn't resolve with ping, tracert, etc. Also.

Damn, that's weird. :eyecrazy:

I had 2 PMs too, one who say it works, and one who say it doesn't. :scratch2:

I can ping both vu66.eu.pn and vu66.eu.pn
Wonder if it's some dns problem?

Dang, that's weird. Your site-tester likes this URL.

lol PCF screws up the link. I'll try this way:

"http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.vu66.eu.pn/"

Copy&Paste the link, seems to work. (Without the " ofc)

Last edited:
Yep, now downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it's up. Probably needs time to update through dns servers.

Yep, now downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it's up. Probably needs time to update through dns servers.
Yesterdays link still fails from downforeveryoneorjustme. :scratch2:

Only with 'http' in front of both downforeveryoneorjustme and the site url, does it seem to find it.
But maybe you're right and the DNS.

And thx for the help so far. If it's a DNS problem, it should work some time tonight.

still no luck for me so far, but checking with that site posted earlier it seems up so might be on my end. can't wait to try this again, it's been a long time since i did.

still no luck for me so far, but checking with that site posted earlier it seems up so might be on my end. can't wait to try this again, it's been a long time since i did.
5 minutes ago everything seemed to work perfectly. Even Svargos site-tester link.
Then something happened, and I now get DNS error from even the link that worked for me before. Very strange.

I made a new subdomain, but it'll probably take another 24 hours before DNS servers are updated. Maybe. :dunno:

Anyway, this is the new one. Hope it'll work eventually

EDIT: And now that one doesn't work either. Same DNS error as the other one. It worked 2 minutes ago for me.
I give up. (For now)

:(

EDIT-EDIT: This one seems to work now for me: "http://vu66.eu.pn/"
Copy and paste the URL

Last edited:
yep workie workie now :)

thanks for the memories! :beerchug:

J.

Maybe you should update the links in your first post as well ?

one thing: could you make it so it atleast saves hp? i had it to 300...refreshed, back at 100

Ah to bad, well lets hope one of the nice moderators in here can change it :)

/mod note/ Moderators cannot change the 4yr limit on editing posts, nor will 711.

I suggest the OP starts a new thread, with a link to this old one if still relevant, and a final post in this thread linking to the new thread. Then notifies a mod to close this thread.

one thing: could you make it so it atleast saves hp? i had it to 300...refreshed, back at 100
Ehm.... :ahh:

Well, actually it's a bug, that you keep you HP in a new game.
You were supposed to start at 100, each new game, but seems I forgot to reset the HPs.

I understand your wish, but there's currently no 'saving mechanism' at all in the flash file, so each time you refresh the page (or open swf file if you save it locally), it has no knowledge of it being run before.

It would be possible I suppose, but it's not something I can fix in an hour or so, so I probably won't.

Ehm.... :ahh:

Well, actually it's a bug, that you keep you HP in a new game.
You were supposed to start at 100, each new game, but seems I forgot to reset the HPs.

I understand your wish, but there's currently no 'saving mechanism' at all in the flash file, so each time you refresh the page (or open swf file if you save it locally), it has no knowledge of it being run before.

It would be possible I suppose, but it's not something I can fix in an hour or so, so I probably won't.

if you decide to do it after all, maybe to counter the ability to save it it should be gained at a lower rate?

(you can't really effectively sweat until at least 200 hp)

Tbh, I am more inclined to fix the bug, and let all new games start at 100 HPs, as was originally intended.
Then maybe up the gain speed a little as compensation.

Ehm... That is if I ever get around to installing the Flex compiler etc again.

VU 6.6.1 hosted by Entropia Planets

Last edited:
Back