Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

Can someone simplify this for me ? What is he saying ?
He spent a lot repairing armour / enchaner break on armour.

Loot 2.0 bought on that armour armour decay is/ part of it is returned back in loot.

So in theory it should balance out regardless of decay.

Armor decay is a Tt input to loot. But loot trackers don’t accurately calculate this so I’m going to update my formulas when I get a chance to include armor and enhancer Tt decay into the Tt return formula. I won’t go back and fix every post but I will fix the first post to reflect the correct Tt and MU returns. That’s why I’m tracking armor decay on top of just ammo and weapon decay.

Armor decay is a Tt input to loot. But loot trackers don’t accurately calculate this so I’m going to update my formulas when I get a chance to include armor and enhancer Tt decay into the Tt return formula. I won’t go back and fix every post but I will fix the first post to reflect the correct Tt and MU returns. That’s why I’m tracking armor decay on top of just ammo and weapon decay.
Best trackers know when you put armor in a repair terminal to repair and automatically includes that decay.

But either way, I repair so unoften that I just add the decay to a miscellaneous mob(mine sorts by mob killed) and so that’s used to track my armor decay. I don’t use enhancers but automatic enhancer breaker tracking including what % you pay for enhancer is included.

But generally unless the player is knowledgeable about ALL things to include when tracking, their numbers are pointless.

Best trackers know when you put armor in a repair terminal to repair and automatically includes that decay.

But either way, I repair so unoften that I just add the decay to a miscellaneous mob(mine sorts by mob killed) and so that’s used to track my armor decay. I don’t use enhancers but automatic enhancer breaker tracking including what % you pay for enhancer is included.

But generally unless the player is knowledgeable about ALL things to include when tracking, their numbers are pointless.

The two trackers I’ve used including loot nanny don’t have armor repair automatically captured so I’ll just make manual adjustments. My spreadsheet is my own that I built anyway. The good news here is that I have all the data captured I just need to readjust a couple formulas.

The two trackers I’ve used including loot nanny don’t have armor repair automatically captured so I’ll just make manual adjustments. My spreadsheet is my own that I built anyway. The good news here is that I have all the data captured I just need to readjust a couple formulas.
Yeah regular trackers don't have it. A good baseline but quite a bit of manual work needing to be done still. If you got the data though you're good to go, most don't sadly =/

Can someone simplify this for me ? What is he saying ?
kaylas run had an amazing TT return compared to decay + ammo spent

kayla also had a huge repair bill for that same run, which might explain the high tt return as armor decay is returned in some shape way or form back to us. now, the exact % of armor decay returned as loot is unknown, which is why kayla lists both the tt return AND what % of that return is most likely from armor decay

.........or at least its what i get from it.

kaylas run had an amazing TT return compared to decay + ammo spent

kayla also had a huge repair bill for that same run, which might explain the high tt return as armor decay is returned in some shape way or form back to us. now, the exact % of armor decay returned as loot is unknown, which is why kayla lists both the tt return AND what % of that return is most likely from armor decay

.........or at least its what i get from it.
I think mobs like moloch amplify the return from armor decay because it is so high (about 4-5%). Anyway. I’ll adjust the moloch runs when I get a chance and rerun the formulas. The question is, what % of armor decay is returned and how does that affect overall return.
In other words if gun returns 97% of TT and armor returns 90% of TT, then it would skew your avg down to whatever the weighted avg is depending on how high your repair bill is.
The other question is, does armor durability affect armor Tt return the same way as weapon efficiency? I have no idea… maybe someone has that data point.

The other question is, does armor durability affect armor Tt return the same way as weapon efficiency? I have no idea… maybe someone has that data point.
A very VERY small amount. See the Armor loot 2.0 testing done. Armor durability means ALMOST nothing, but not completely nothing.

Note: I've adjusted thethe first-page summary to account for armor fap and enhancer TT as part of TT Spent. My new adjusted TT return is 98.0%. No changes to overall return, including markup.

I also fixed Run 14/15 since they were heavily impacted by armor decay on Molochs, but I am not going to go back and fix the other 13 posts for now. I will ensure any future posts have the new formula calculated on TT.

Thanks for all the points, everyone, and sorry. I was not trying to mislead anyone, but I simply needed to adjust my offline Excel formulas to better represent TT vs MU.

Note: I've adjusted thethe first-page summary to account for armor fap and enhancer TT as part of TT Spent. My new adjusted TT return is 98.0%. No changes to overall return, including markup.
If you are calculating tt return, enhancer tt spent should not be included at all, as it is zero sum, you get the tt back in shrapnel. Also, you should subtract the shrapnel you received from enhancer breakage from tt return.

If you are calculating tt return, enhancer tt spent should not be included at all, as it is zero sum, you get the tt back in shrapnel. Also, you should subtract the shrapnel you received from enhancer breakage from tt return.
But still include the MU spent on the Enhancers for total return+mu

I ask everyone posting this and nobody ever answered.Can you post official comment from mindark saying looter is 7% anywhere?
I have never seen any official statement on this but I did test this out personally with someone else to see if we thought looter level made a difference or not. The number we got was 0.069% higher TT return per looter level (both of us were under lvl 100 and 20 looter levels apart). We tested without armor on across two different mobs using same low level weapon that we were both well maxed out on. We tracked our TT return from the exact same number of shots across both mobs and the higher looter level received 1.38% more TT loot in total which was 0.069% more TT return per looter level. Maybe not a perfect test but it was enough to convince me that looter level helps with better TT returns at our looter levels ~35 & 55. I wanted to share just in case helpful info for anyone else.

Anyone over 100 level did some tracking and has some input ? If it helps to keep skilling it
Here is the best info.

It’ll be odd if MA capped a return rate at lvl 100. Given that skill goes past 100. They’d be creating a ceiling.. Yet MA don’t always show the best strategic thinking.

Here is the best info.

It’ll be odd if MA capped a return rate at lvl 100. Given that skill goes past 100. They’d be creating a ceiling.. Yet MA don’t always show the best strategic thinking.
that is made supposing a scale of returns going from 0 to 100
empiric evidence shows this is never the case
Loot 2.0 removed the "Feature" that made high DPP player milking the game so... probably 99% is a hard cap (data point to a 98.5 on some posts)

that is made supposing a scale of returns going from 0 to 100
empiric evidence shows this is never the case
Loot 2.0 removed the "Feature" that made high DPP player milking the game so... probably 99% is a hard cap (data point to a 98.5 on some posts)
Maybe. Maybe not.

Back