Uber: Proteron Tooth

uhh... oops?

From which mob was this? Ambu?:eek:

All in all it was no scam. It was only a very bad deal.:(

All in all it was no scam. It was only a very bad deal.:(

Agreed, if you loot an item like this you really should do more research and look around for the best deal.

The Tooth looks like it's perhaps the most common part so in a month this might not seem like such a bad deal, but you certainly could have got more for it today.

My previous grats still stands though, 5k is well worth having :)

so what mob dropped it?

also, there is a reason why u looted it... because MA tend to do that to ppl that will be pretty much scammed selling it. it happen every event.

so what mob dropped it?

also, there is a reason why u looted it... because MA tend to do that to ppl that will be pretty much scammed selling it. it happen every event.

What was it P.T. Barnum said? I think that's a better explanation than your lame conspiracy theory.

If anything it's good that players other than "the usual suspects" loot these, isn't it? I see a lot of complaints that they are the only ones to loot anything. You whiners/conspiracy theorists ought to get together and at least agree to whine consistently. Get your stories straight ffs.

@ OP sorry but i'm surprised you didn't check EF first.

gratz on the loot, sorry to hear about your situation. good luck.

She is so cute :ahh:
I wish i could hug her now...

I guess since it is not a scam, there is no harm in telling who was the respected buyer :D

I sold the Proteron tooth to some guy ingame .

The person promist to pay Fair price and that i dont have to be disepointed at all becus he is an honoust person.

I told that if the price is unfair after all i will realy cry :( ........
Also considering he was realy nice and friendly and owning LA and playing sindse 2003 he sayd i thoght that its an Gentleman and have alot reputation.

He told me Again that this is the common price and that its a Fair deal
I trust this person and he offerd me 5K ped :ahh:

What do u guys think was this a Fair deal ? :rolleyes:

(sry for my bad spelling)

Mari *.*

if he told you he is a honest person and you wont be disappointed and its now obvious you are, a gentleman would reverse the trade or improve the deal to make it a fair price.

if he doesnt you should at least name him, a bit of exposure and pressure sometimes helps to keep a gentleman a gentleman.

i am sure if the gentleman is named, and does not keep his word that it is a fair price and you wont be disappointed, then there are other gentlemen and women that will not hunt or mine his lands again :)

Well I hope you have recorded his name somewhere. Since many other people have been offering up to and over 100k PED for other parts I think someone has done the dirty by you.

There is a few ways to find out if he is serious or not.

First, I doubt it would be one of the EU Land Moguls (ie owners of TI, CND, CP...etc) cos most people would prob agree that they are decent people and would offer you around 100k and could easily afford it. They would also cop a major boycott from players if they found that they were being scumbags.

Second check the discoveries thread and if they haven't posted on there about making serious offers for the other Proteron parts for their personal LA's or as a group investment, then the 5k dirtbag is prob. spinning shit.

Third look up the LA roster on EF to see if he/she is mentioned as a Land owner.

So.... mega gratz on your find, but bummer to hear that you might have copped the raw end on this one.

Jorf

Last edited:
is this a joke? if not:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

now for all (noobs and longtime player)

FIRST THINK THEN TRADE!!!!!!!!

If you dont know whats right, ask MORE plp insteat of just trusting some guy you dont even know in rl.....

Asking plp is for FREE!!!!

omg stup... ah what eva! :rolleyes:

if the trader is honerable then he will come forwards by itselfe to replie.
i agree it not being a scam but it is abuse of a player that got overexited by this loot, resulting into this.

traders name is not totaly unknown so quite suprized/disapointed of it not being put straight.

Stop smoking that shit. You will never learn this game if u don't :laugh:

Dang, and I thought this was discovered already :scratch2:

Super find, sad trade (perhaps, perhaps not, future will tell), bit hasty but all in all great stuff for you! Congratulations :)

Mate, my condolences. That guy wasn't honest. He knew exactly what he was getting. He should pay you another 95K! A player who has been around since 2003 knows what everything is worth! Hmmm painful lesson in EU trading.
I give 500 EFD in support

Cheers
Bjorn

Maybe you can work out a deal with the buyer where you sell it on to Star & split the profits between you?

if he told you he is a honest person and you wont be disappointed and its now obvious you are, a gentleman would reverse the trade or improve the deal to make it a fair price.

if he doesnt you should at least name him, a bit of exposure and pressure sometimes helps to keep a gentleman a gentleman.

i am sure if the gentleman is named, and does not keep his word that it is a fair price and you wont be disappointed, then there are other gentlemen and women that will not hunt or mine his lands again :)

I talkt with him about the situation and that i feel disepointed alot after the deal becus it seemd to be an unfair offer.
However he sayd he has to talk to his investors about this to find some solution.
I feel REALY terrible atm about all this and i hope this person will have a clear mind and somehow correct this wrong trade.
Until then i promist him, not to flame him in forum etc becus he was afraid it might be bad for his reputation.
I realy hope we come to some Fair agreement and until then i guess i dont post his name.

Mari *.*

congartulations on the find ! :yay:

next time hopefully you'll consult more than one buyer

still 5k w00t w00t :) that will fund a whole week of hunting that...

edit : also http://www.compcamps.com/astyles/images/gentlemen.jpg :D

I talkt with him about the situation and that i feel disepointed alot after the deal becus it seemd to be an unfair offer.
However he sayd he has to talk to his investors about this to find some solution.
I feel REALY terrible atm about all this and i hope this person will have a clear mind and somehow correct this wrong trade.
Until then i promist him, not to flame him in forum etc becus he was afraid it might be bad for his reputation.
I realy hope we come to some Fair agreement and until then i guess i dont post his name.

Mari *.*

investors ? 0_o put some preashure on him. sounds like stalling untill the price goes down to 5k so you wont have a leg to stand on to me

Last edited:
I'm sorry but shame on you for not doing your research!

Also, give a time limit to them recompensing you. When they don't meet your expectation or time limit, name and shame. That's some pretty underhanded trading antics.

Also "talk to his investors," they didn't need to consult them when ripping you of did they, :bs:

I feel really sorry for You!
I remember, when i got my first global in PE from daikiba,
someone promised me a cool rifle, so i handed easily out all the peds,
i`ve earnd... That was a lesson...

hope everything will end happily

Mari *.*

The longer time it takes to return the more ped you will loose. Today you can get 40k (maybe) tomorrow 35k the day after tomorrow 30k and wait a week well then maybe 5k.

So you need to hurry fast or you will just get a double down from this good man that was very high trade skills.

Gratz on your find! :yay:

I hope this situation works out for you and that the "gentlemen" gives you a new offer that satisfy you and seems to be more fair according to the EF community.

If he doesnt i will dedicate my EU time to destroy his LA :silly2:

There is no "might" here, really. He would face a serious reputation problem and issue doing any non-trivial trades as everybody would have a good reason to suspect his offers would not be done in good faith and would not be for a fair amount anyways.

I also wonder what mob did drop it, or was it while mining?

(toch maar stoppen met die rommel roken? :D)

Mari ask him to match Afro's offer or reverse the trade today. If you wait any longer you're probably going to lose your options. If he won't then share the name for those who don't already know who it is...

Mari ask him to match Afro's offer or reverse the trade today. If you wait any longer you're probably going to lose your options. If he won't then share the name for those who don't already know who it is...

Agree totally!!

Back