Uber: Proteron Tooth

I gotta say, a deal is a deal, This was not a scam. You should have done some checking on the price before accepting the deal.

I gotta say, a deal is a deal, This was not a scam. You should have done some checking on the price before accepting the deal.

I agree with that too. But lets say you are going to buy a car from someone and he tells you theres nothing wrong with the car, and you trust the person, but when you drive it home the brakes dont work and you crash. Yes you should had checked the car with a third party or so but would you say it was totally your fault? Meaby yes for trusting that person, but would you trust that person again? If the person who sold it to you would care about his reputation, wouldnt he then had told you about the brakes?

Just my opinion

Either way im leaving this thread for now to allow Mr Shoti to talk with his investor and contact Mari and hopefully they both come to a conclusion where both are satisfy.

in my opinion if i had bought this i wouldent have paid 5k for it
i would obviously know it was worth more and would have offered a fair price
this is part of the entropia community where all in it together
yes a markup is needed but 25k profit thas jus being a f#####g greedy B#####d
honestly have u no shame
ive realised myself before ive under cut an found people to repay them
and if somone does a good job for me i allways try and pay accordingly
but then again friends and fun mean more to me

sigh life is worth more jus split the difference ffs 15k an put it down to experiance

and btw if u ever try to buy anything from me i will think twice now

Last edited:
sorry Marijuana but its up to you to know the value of your loot, you sold it within 2hrs of your first post. Looks to me like you where so happy to have looted something valuble, you just wanted the peds without knowing what what it was worth.

I agree with that too. But lets say you are going to buy a car from someone and he tells you theres nothing wrong with the car, and you trust the person, but when you drive it home the brakes dont work and you crash. Yes you should had checked the car with a third party or so but would you say it was totally your fault? Meaby yes for trusting that person, but would you trust that person again? If the person who sold it to you would care about his reputation, wouldnt he then had told you about the brakes?

Just my opinion

That's like comparing apples with ehhmmm pancakes.

1. Mari didn't buy anything broken, she sold something (At least if making some IRL compare, make it right)

2. There is a huge difference between selling something broken, saying it's great - Compared to simply buying/selling something at a wrong price (Even if you know it's the wrong price)

Let me make a compare for you as well:

Person A has stocks worth 50k dollars in company XY - Person B might be interested in buying these shares from Person A, but at the same time knows that within a weeks time these shares will most likely be worth only 5k dollars.

What price should person B pay for the shares that Person A really wants to get sold quickly ?

I would offer you around 35-40k for it
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/buying/189002-proteron-dna.html#post2438667

:wise: Gratz on the find, but now you learned what you will do next time you loot something special.

-Afro

Well there we have the solution -

1. Shoti sells back the tooth for 5k.
2. Afroma shows what a standup guy he is and buys it for 35-40k :)

IMO u are realy acting Inmature and Un fair Shoti ........

When we made the deal I trusted your word and i also told you that i would realy cry and
hate u if the tooth would be worth way more or if i would got a way better offer after all 0_o
After the deal u logdof
aprox 5 min later i got alot respond from friends and soc And also Buyers!! wich i told you that they
would offer me way more than your offer at that moment (fair price at that moment)
I Instandly PMd u after u logd back on within an our after trade telling that i got way bigger offer after all ...
and my consurns and asking you for a fair solution to the situation. and also instandly
offerd to re trade item or some refund.
You sayd that u are not the one to diside and need to talk to investors first ,...
Also asking me not to mention your name in the thread until you get back to me with fair solution .....
Meanwile (wihtout saying annything bad about you) i told a little bit about the situation in forum....
Then i got evan WAYYY more PM and ingame PM from people telling me that i got ripoff and that you where doing me wrong :(

I talkt to you again about my consurns and that u should atleast give me a little refund :(
Days past while i didnt mention ure name in forum.

Than yesturday i put a forum thread about your PM saying that you (still) need to discuss with 1 more Investor.

I excidently put your name aswell becus i coppy pasted it from forum PM
You got realy mad at me telling me i am flaming and that i am blackmailing u.
Asking to remove your name from forum wich i did instandly.

I told you that if annyone was blackmailing or doing someone wrong it is not me but it is your
own behaviour and respons on the whole deal

U didnt evan reply on forum explaining your point of few and what you would
think is a FAIR solution it was obvious that i got better Serious offers at that time :(.
U just kept telling me to have patience and not to mention ure name in forum.

Also i got respons from the Moderator shortly after that telling that he got complain about herashing but that
i did nuthing wrong so far......
Aslong as i wouldnt be saying that u scamd me or rip me off (wich i didnt)

I never askt u to refund me anny or ALOT k .... just told you that what i told before
so if u came up with a few K ped extra would be fair if u would have offerd me ... 0_o

I am realy disepointed about all this and feel realy sad about your way of acting after we made the deal :(
(i realy thoght you where a honoust person)
However what more can i do about it than i already done ? 0_o

1 thing is shure i was realy Naief trusting u i guess :(
Thats what i now finaly understand :(

I hope somehow shoti, that u will still make it up with me and we can still be friends :(

And to all of my friends ingame.......
I stil enjoy entropia universe ALOT and NOONE can take that away from me ! Rawrrrrr !

Mari *.*

You loot a DNA part for Proteron. Gratz, a once in a lifetime loot, as you would know.

Parts have been dropping for a couple of weeks, so plenty of EF threads to use a price reference.

Why did you sell it 2 hours after your sell thread? To the first offer you got?

Aren't you are an experienced EU trader? :eek:

Surely 30 minutes research would have given you an understanding of what it may be worth?

I don't get it. :scratch2:

Maybe you smoked or bonged too much Marijuana :smoke: before this deal :rolleyes:

That's like comparing apples with ehhmmm pancakes.

1. Mari didn't buy anything broken, she sold something (At least if making some IRL compare, make it right)

2. There is a huge difference between selling something broken, saying it's great - Compared to simply buying/selling something at a wrong price (Even if you know it's the wrong price)

Let me make a compare for you as well:

Person A has stocks worth 50k dollars in company XY - Person B might be interested in buying these shares from Person A, but at the same time knows that within a weeks time these shares will most likely be worth only 5k dollars.

What price should person B pay for the shares that Person A really wants to get sold quickly ?

Well there we have the solution -

1. Shoti sells back the tooth for 5k.
2. Afroma shows what a standup guy he is and buys it for 35-40k :)

Thank you for your comments on my post. But i dont think that you understod what i was trying to refer to, or meaby i didnt made myself understod.
Anyway what i was trying to compare was not the trade (the items) but i was trying to compare a mans honour in the deal. I was trying to refer to the sellers word of trust when telling you that the car was in good condition when actually knowing that its something very wrong with it.

I can't believe people are even still going on about this! :rolleyes:

you agreed to the deal, after the item changes hands, what do you care what happens, it's not your item anymore!

woulda, shoulda, coulda... I think you made a profit and now you're complaining about it... I wish I could be so lucky to loot something like that! I gotta buy all my stuff!

Can't stand to see someone rake in a big profit and then cry about it when I never get squat! I think you should be happy with what you got, if you wanted more than you should have waited an hour for all those offers to roll in! This is your own mess and you've dragged so many people into it! :scratch2:

you agreed to the deal, after the item changes hands, what do you care what happens, it's not your item anymore!

woulda, shoulda, coulda... I think you made a profit and now you're complaining about it... I wish I could be so lucky to loot something like that! I gotta buy all my stuff!

Can't stand to see someone rake in a big profit and then cry about it when I never get squat! I think you should be happy with what you got, if you wanted more than you should have waited an hour for all those offers to roll in! This is your own mess and you've dragged so many people into it! :scratch2:

u could try hunting a little bit more;)

Great find, gratz!

Maybe people are still going on about this because you are ;)

I was one who bought marijuana tooth for 5 k !

Yes thats me, PM ingame about existence of that thread i would like to say few words.
So far all u know, is Mari version. It's not false totaly , however it is not right in some aspect.

Private Chat Log's can't be published, and that realy hate that . Becourse if I or Mary could reveal them whole comunity could get his own look on that case without tending coments of booth sides.

I readed that thread carefully, so here are few facts i must coment:

1. Investors BS or not

Yes, i am representing group of RL investors. Untill all that mess with prot parts they didnt have even EF acount nor PC acount. I was only one who was playing before and tell about whole idea to them. I am holding their money and all actions ingame connected with prode are made by my hand. But i am not a leader. My voice is also not most important as my own money involved in that case are biggest. We voting aver each problem,part,price etc on RL meetings. It's hard to gather lot all in one time at one place so we meet mostly on weekends in my house.

2. Is shoti reseler ?

No. I am buying all apearing on market parts since 26.04.2010 in order to complete that DNA. Therefore some of You noticed my "Buying prot DNA parts thread"

But we deceided to quit that project, after all we experienced during last month. Most of investors is at least disapointed with whole that situation, and i am personally just tired with all what surounds that cursed DNA sampes. All that Lies, fake threads, fake bids, intrigues, false part selers, false part buyers, fake part owners, scam acusations, ask for compensations, scam attempt, unfinished deals etc.

Most of you don't have idea how much work it was, how many meetings, broken agreements, disapointment is conected with that.

3. proteron part price

All looters think their certain part is worth 100-250 K peds. If that shall be true whole DNA SAmple would cost 3-4 M peds. After all MA gets best part from that ( I am really sory for guy who bought first skin for 20 K peds and 2nd for 11K when now even at 500 peds they dont have bids on auction).

If tooth is worth 200K peds or 20 peds is realy uncertain until recepture for making complete sample will be sure. I don't have such knowledge after month of hard work so i bet noone from hapy looter don't have it also.

4. undervalued tooth

All who was shouting here that i payed not enough for that tooth go try star if he is buying tooth for 100 K peds. That is pure BS and even if u manage to contact star, i doubt he will buy at that price - he did such jokes many,many times to bind interested with offers to him. Also Aframo thread at the end becomes just "joke thread"

5. How deal with mari was performed

It was Mari who contacted me on EF that she wants fast deal and if i can meet her ingame. She gived me place and "fast deal" are her words.

When i arrived on place i said her all i know about proterons market, especialy tooths. I informed here that first tooth i bought for over 40K peds, 2nd for 20K peds 3rd for 12K, and seems that new wave of them is droping now and already have few PM with offers i didnt even respond course that meeting.I told her also that we cant be sure what price will be in few days - 100 peds seems also possible at that time. After some talk we agreeded 5K and therefore we made deal.

Most of you didn't have active buying prot parts threads at that time, so after numbers of PMs with tooths offers i saw that this was huge wave of them we are observing now.

Few hours later Mari after talk with some friends PM me that he want more peds for that tooth. She is not even now sure how much :eek:. from my point of wiev deal was made, time has pass, new information apeared but we both was taking risk. And all in all i payed 5K peds for that tooth so all of you using "scam" word please qiet, or beter go check what that word mean.

5. how this can end ?

As that was not my money i must wait for decision of my partners/investors. We have meeting today evening and i am going to show them this thread.

From what i feel now i did nothing bad, and feel kinda blackmailed now by Mari to pay her more. We have two sayings about reputation in my country " U can tear off shit, but smeel will always remain" and second " No mater if you was robbet from clock, or you was one stealing the clock...you are involved in clock steal".

P.S. Today i received another request for compensation from Geroge Ace Skywalker. I get his tooth for Full M jaguar worth something between 12-18K peds. He didnt say how much i have to compensate him. So shall i ask for compensation now first seller who took over 40 K peds from me for first tooth ? Think about this ppl before u answer anything on that

Shoti

Your story doesnt really work all the way.
Yes you two had an agreement, however i think you tricked her a bit!

If it takes so much time to get hold of your "investers" how come you couldnt just trade it back right as she asked? Or it only takes time to get hold of them with bad news, huh?

Why dont you sell them all to me for 200 peds each, as you said it yourself, its dropping in price...

do the right thing, be the honest trader/gentle man you claim to be!

I was one who bought marijuana tooth for 5 k !

Yes thats me, PM ingame about existence of that thread i would like to say few words.
So far all u know, is Mari version. It's not false totaly , however it is not right in some aspect.

Private Chat Log's can't be published, and that realy hate that . Becourse if I or Mary could reveal them whole comunity could get his own look on that case without tending coments of booth sides.

I readed that thread carefully, so here are few facts i must coment:

1. Investors BS or not

Yes, i am representing group of RL investors. Untill all that mess with prot parts they didnt have even EF acount nor PC acount. I was only one who was playing before and tell about whole idea to them. I am holding their money and all actions ingame connected with prode are made by my hand. But i am not a leader. My voice is also not most important as my own money involved in that case are biggest. We voting aver each problem,part,price etc on RL meetings. It's hard to gather lot all in one time at one place so we meet mostly on weekends in my house.

2. Is shoti reseler ?

No. I am buying all apearing on market parts since 26.04.2010 in order to complete that DNA. Therefore some of You noticed my "Buying prot DNA parts thread"

But we deceided to quit that project, after all we experienced during last month. Most of investors is at least disapointed with whole that situation, and i am personally just tired with all what surounds that cursed DNA sampes. All that Lies, fake threads, fake bids, intrigues, false part selers, false part buyers, fake part owners, scam acusations, ask for compensations, scam attempt, unfinished deals etc.

Most of you don't have idea how much work it was, how many meetings, broken agreements, disapointment is conected with that.

3. proteron part price

All looters think their certain part is worth 100-250 K peds. If that shall be true whole DNA SAmple would cost 3-4 M peds. After all MA gets best part from that ( I am really sory for guy who bought first skin for 20 K peds and 2nd for 11K when now even at 500 peds they dont have bids on auction).

If tooth is worth 200K peds or 20 peds is realy uncertain until recepture for making complete sample will be sure. I don't have such knowledge after month of hard work so i bet noone from hapy looter don't have it also.

4. undervalued tooth

All who was shouting here that i payed not enough for that tooth go try star if he is buying tooth for 100 K peds. That is pure BS and even if u manage to contact star, i doubt he will buy at that price - he did such jokes many,many times to bind interested with offers to him. Also Aframo thread at the end becomes just "joke thread"

5. How deal with mari was performed

It was Mari who contacted me on EF that she wants fast deal and if i can meet her ingame. She gived me place and "fast deal" are her words.

When i arrived on place i said her all i know about proterons market, especialy tooths. I informed here that first tooth i bought for over 40K peds, 2nd for 20K peds 3rd for 12K, and seems that new wave of them is droping now and already have few PM with offers i didnt even respond course that meeting.I told her also that we cant be sure what price will be in few days - 100 peds seems also possible at that time. After some talk we agreeded 5K and therefore we made deal.

Most of you didn't have active buying prot parts threads at that time, so after numbers of PMs with tooths offers i saw that this was huge wave of them we are observing now.

Few hours later Mari after talk with some friends PM me that he want more peds for that tooth. She is not even now sure how much :eek:. from my point of wiev deal was made, time has pass, new information apeared but we both was taking risk. And all in all i payed 5K peds for that tooth so all of you using "scam" word please qiet, or beter go check what that word mean.

5. how this can end ?

As that was not my money i must wait for decision of my partners/investors. We have meeting today evening and i am going to show them this thread.

From what i feel now i did nothing bad, and feel kinda blackmailed now by Mari to pay her more. We have two sayings about reputation in my country " U can tear off shit, but smeel will always remain" and second " No mater if you was robbet from clock, or you was one stealing the clock...you are involved in clock steal".

P.S. Today i received another request for compensation from Geroge Ace Skywalker. I get his tooth for Full M jaguar worth something between 12-18K peds. He didnt say how much i have to compensate him. So shall i ask for compensation now first seller who took over 40 K peds from me for first tooth ? Think about this ppl before u answer anything on that

Shoti

Which LA is it you're running for your 'investors'? Just so I know where not to spend any taxes!

Thanks bibuy

Hi evryone !

I just found this Proteron Tooth :yay:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=242442&catid=newimages&cutoffdate=1

If someone whants to buy it please contact me and i will make a fair price ! :)

Next time you find something special and you dont have the skills to do a pvp trade or dont know the value of your item, just put in in auction SB=1 ped and no BO then you will get the marked value of your item.

This thread is just ruin all pvp trades. Now we will have a lot of crying trades 'buhahah i was tricked to sell way to low' now i want more peds.

Next time you find something special and you dont have the skills to do a pvp trade or dont know the value of your item, just put in in auction SB=1 ped and no BO then you will get the marked value of your item.

This thread is just ruin all pvp trades. Now we will have a lot of crying trades 'buhahah i was tricked to sell way to low' now i want more peds.

What is a PVP trade? :scratch2:

player vs player tradfe

ahh thanks, all this time being here and never saw it called that, I was trying to find out how you could kill someone using trade :laugh:

What is a PVP trade? :scratch2:

Ah, I'm glad you asked. This is the ancient and currently seldom practiced art of mediated drop trades in PVP areas (there is also a variant for PVP Lootable areas). Rules vary, but generally accepted rules are:

1. Neutral Party collects the item and payment from buyer/seller.
2. Item and payment are placed on the ground in a PVP area, with buyer/seller standing 50m away in opposite directions.
3. At the command of the Neutral Party, buyer and seller attempt to pick up both the payment and the item first, which ofc is difficult if you are first killed by the other.
4. If either the buyer/seller end up with both piles, they've made a great PVP trade and the deal is done. If the buyer picks up the item and the seller picks up the payment, the deal is done. If the buyer picks up the payment and the seller picks up the item, they may either decide to start the PVP trade process again, or cancel the deal.

Ah, I'm glad you asked. This is the ancient and currently seldom practiced art of mediated drop trades in PVP areas (there is also a variant for PVP Lootable areas). Rules vary, but generally accepted rules are:

2. Item and payment are placed on the ground in a PVP area, with buyer/seller standing 50m away in opposite directions.
3. At the command of the Neutral Party, buyer and seller attempt to pick up both the payment and the item first, and without being killed by the other.
4. If either the buyer/seller end up with both piles, they've made a great PVP trade and the deal is done. If the buyer picks up the item and the seller picks up the payment, the deal is done. If the buyer picks up the payment and the seller picks up the item, they may either decide to start the PVP trade process again, or cancel the deal.

uhm?? :lolup:

3. At the command of the Neutral Party, buyer and seller attempt to pick up both the payment and the item first, which ofc is difficult if you are first killed by the other.

Sounds like fun! :D

What happens when the "Neutral" party turns out to be not so neutral and logs out after collecting both items from buyer and seller?

Or tells them he laid them down when he didn't and one or the other must have gotten both items and are lying when they say they didn't get anything :laugh:

IMO u are realy acting Inmature and Un fair Shoti ........

When we made the deal I trusted your word and i also told you that i would realy cry and
hate u if the tooth would be worth way more or if i would got a way better offer after all 0_o
After the deal u logdof
aprox 5 min later i got alot respond from friends and soc And also Buyers!! wich i told you that they
would offer me way more than your offer at that moment (fair price at that moment)
I Instandly PMd u after u logd back on within an our after trade telling that i got way bigger offer after all ...
and my consurns and asking you for a fair solution to the situation. and also instandly
offerd to re trade item or some refund.
You sayd that u are not the one to diside and need to talk to investors first ,...
Also asking me not to mention your name in the thread until you get back to me with fair solution .....
Meanwile (wihtout saying annything bad about you) i told a little bit about the situation in forum....
Then i got evan WAYYY more PM and ingame PM from people telling me that i got ripoff and that you where doing me wrong :(

I talkt to you again about my consurns and that u should atleast give me a little refund :(
Days past while i didnt mention ure name in forum.

Than yesturday i put a forum thread about your PM saying that you (still) need to discuss with 1 more Investor.

I excidently put your name aswell becus i coppy pasted it from forum PM
You got realy mad at me telling me i am flaming and that i am blackmailing u.
Asking to remove your name from forum wich i did instandly.

I told you that if annyone was blackmailing or doing someone wrong it is not me but it is your
own behaviour and respons on the whole deal

U didnt evan reply on forum explaining your point of few and what you would
think is a FAIR solution it was obvious that i got better Serious offers at that time :(.
U just kept telling me to have patience and not to mention ure name in forum.

Also i got respons from the Moderator shortly after that telling that he got complain about herashing but that
i did nuthing wrong so far......
Aslong as i wouldnt be saying that u scamd me or rip me off (wich i didnt)

I never askt u to refund me anny or ALOT k .... just told you that what i told before
so if u came up with a few K ped extra would be fair if u would have offerd me ... 0_o

I am realy disepointed about all this and feel realy sad about your way of acting after we made the deal :(
(i realy thoght you where a honoust person)
However what more can i do about it than i already done ? 0_o

1 thing is shure i was realy Naief trusting u i guess :(
Thats what i now finaly understand :(

I hope somehow shoti, that u will still make it up with me and we can still be friends :(

And to all of my friends ingame.......
I stil enjoy entropia universe ALOT and NOONE can take that away from me ! Rawrrrrr !

Mari *.*

Take another toke off the bong and let it go. You did no research to see what your item was worth. Nobody ripped you off. Nobody stole from you or scammed you. You did the deal your own self and you have nobody to answer to but yourself. Climb down off your soap box and get back to playing the game.

Sounds like fun! :D

What happens when the "Neutral" party turns out to be not so neutral and logs out after collecting both items from buyer and seller?

Or tells them he laid them down when he didn't and one or the other must have gotten both items and are lying when they say they didn't get anything :laugh:

Those are a couple of reasons why it's seldom practiced ;)

Reactions: Mac

Miss those old days - ;)

So where is mari ? We hade meeting to give her tooth back and she loged off and disapeared :eek:

Also not responding on PM on EF.

I'll wait...maybe tomorow ?

se, crashed. but besides that whats up tooth devaluated even more so now after a looong wait ill try and sell the tooth back to mari to pull another leg out?

I send u a Pm back . And just logdon.

Back