Uber: Proteron Tooth

Very nice Gratz :yay:

I talkt with him about the situation and that i feel disepointed alot after the deal becus it seemd to be an unfair offer.
However he sayd he has to talk to his investors about this to find some solution.
I feel REALY terrible atm about all this and i hope this person will have a clear mind and somehow correct this wrong trade.
Until then i promist him, not to flame him in forum etc becus he was afraid it might be bad for his reputation.
I realy hope we come to some Fair agreement and until then i guess i dont post his name.

Mari *.*

fyi...

Negotiating Strategy/Gambit #1: Higher authority
One or both of the players must defer to a third party for answers and/or approval. The higher authority could be an Investor, a lender, an appraiser, a relative, and even a boss, either real or made up.

Antidote:
If you're making an offer that requires a response, set short time frames for the other party to respond back unless unreasonable (i.e. out of town buyer). Communicating to the buyer that you know she/he is capable of making sound decisions, with or without a third party, will quickly tell you if a higher authority is needed. If so, consider it a necessary roadblock with a timeframe that you'll have to deal with.

In other words, he's playing with you ;)

Logged in 1h ago and got few PM's from Tooth sellers. Seems parts have been dropping kinda much, so I got my self a tooth for 15k.

Logged in 1h ago and got few PM's from Tooth sellers. Seems parts have been dropping kinda much, so I got my self a tooth for 15k.

Maybe the buyer of mari's one...

Thats a nice 10k profit in a day.

Maybe the buyer of mari's one...

Thats a nice 10k profit in a day.

Well then she can PM me the name of that guy, so i can see if its right or wrong.

OMG i realy feel sad about all this :(

OMG i realy feel sad about all this :(

as for the much statement in the comment your quoting. I dont think they dropped much, in regards to how many you need for each DNA, seems you need atleast a few in it.

Skin seems to be the nonrare part and tooth after that then the others. But since i dont have the value of the neckbone (i think it's higher though) we cant list them exactly.

fyi...

Negotiating Strategy/Gambit #1: Higher authority
One or both of the players must defer to a third party for answers and/or approval. The higher authority could be an Investor, a lender, an appraiser, a relative, and even a boss, either real or made up.

Antidote:
If you're making an offer that requires a response, set short time frames for the other party to respond back unless unreasonable (i.e. out of town buyer). Communicating to the buyer that you know she/he is capable of making sound decisions, with or without a third party, will quickly tell you if a higher authority is needed. If so, consider it a necessary roadblock with a timeframe that you'll have to deal with.

In other words, he's playing with you ;)

Well i think he might be playing with me yes he also send me this PM in forum :
{removed}

So i thoght YAY finaly this issue is closed and this person will be a gentleman and refund deal.

After the PM i spoke to him ingame but he sayd to me that he has to speak to 1 more investor in the weekend :(
I askt him when that wil be but he wasnt shure about it.

So i guess he wont refund me after all :(

Mari

Mari *.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i think he might be playing with me yes he also send me this PM in forum :
{removed}

So i thoght YAY finaly this issue is closed and this person will be a gentleman and refund deal.

After the PM i spoke to him ingame but he sayd to me that he has to speak to 1 more investor in the weekend :(
I askt him when that wil be but he wasnt shure about it.

So i guess he wont refund me after all :(

Mari

Mari *.*

Sad to see this happened, and the guy mentioned above should stop talking about bad honor in his other posts lately! This was just really really bad behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
UBER discoverie

GRATZ :yay:

I hope you get to a solution, I know mari is a very nice person, So you definitly dont deserve being fooled like that...

Dont feel too bad :p i once sold some shadow F thigs for 12k when they was really worth 20k. and the buyer also told me it was the price. :( (before markup thing ingame you could look at)

If he's a gentleman, there are only two solutions, either he gives you back the proteron tooth for 5K quickly, either he gives you around 20K ped more, as simple as that, no need to take a week or two to talk with "investors".

Gratz on the loot tho.

you could offer the guy that is selling the parts in the selling forum 5k foor a tooth ;)

Good luck mari hope you get this sorted a bit!

If he's a gentleman, there are only two solutions, either he gives you back the proteron tooth for 5K quickly, either he gives you around 20K ped more, as simple as that, no need to take a week or two to talk with "investors".

Gratz on the loot tho.

The person Sayd that the final answer comes when he spoke to his last Investor This weekend.

So meenwhile i guess i will wait and hope he get back to me with a honoust solution.
So we can sort this all out once and for all :rolleyes:

I stil realy hope for a fair outcome ......

Regards,
Mari

I was one who bought marijuana tooth for 5 k !

Yes thats me, PM ingame about existence of that thread i would like to say few words.
So far all u know, is Mari version. It's not false totaly , however it is not right in some aspect.

Private Chat Log's can't be published, and that realy hate that . Becourse if I or Mary could reveal them whole comunity could get his own look on that case without tending coments of booth sides.

I readed that thread carefully, so here are few facts i must coment:

1. Investors BS or not

Yes, i am representing group of RL investors. Untill all that mess with prot parts they didnt have even EF acount nor PC acount. I was only one who was playing before and tell about whole idea to them. I am holding their money and all actions ingame connected with prode are made by my hand. But i am not a leader. My voice is also not most important as my own money involved in that case are biggest. We voting aver each problem,part,price etc on RL meetings. It's hard to gather lot all in one time at one place so we meet mostly on weekends in my house.

2. Is shoti reseler ?

No. I am buying all apearing on market parts since 26.04.2010 in order to complete that DNA. Therefore some of You noticed my "Buying prot DNA parts thread"

But we deceided to quit that project, after all we experienced during last month. Most of investors is at least disapointed with whole that situation, and i am personally just tired with all what surounds that cursed DNA sampes. All that Lies, fake threads, fake bids, intrigues, false part selers, false part buyers, fake part owners, scam acusations, ask for compensations, scam attempt, unfinished deals etc.

Most of you don't have idea how much work it was, how many meetings, broken agreements, disapointment is conected with that.

3. proteron part price

All looters think their certain part is worth 100-250 K peds. If that shall be true whole DNA SAmple would cost 3-4 M peds. After all MA gets best part from that ( I am really sory for guy who bought first skin for 20 K peds and 2nd for 11K when now even at 500 peds they dont have bids on auction).

If tooth is worth 200K peds or 20 peds is realy uncertain until recepture for making complete sample will be sure. I don't have such knowledge after month of hard work so i bet noone from hapy looter don't have it also.

4. undervalued tooth

All who was shouting here that i payed not enough for that tooth go try star if he is buying tooth for 100 K peds. That is pure BS and even if u manage to contact star, i doubt he will buy at that price - he did such jokes many,many times to bind interested with offers to him. Also Aframo thread at the end becomes just "joke thread"

5. How deal with mari was performed

It was Mari who contacted me on EF that she wants fast deal and if i can meet her ingame. She gived me place and "fast deal" are her words.

When i arrived on place i said her all i know about proterons market, especialy tooths. I informed here that first tooth i bought for over 40K peds, 2nd for 20K peds 3rd for 12K, and seems that new wave of them is droping now and already have few PM with offers i didnt even respond course that meeting.I told her also that we cant be sure what price will be in few days - 100 peds seems also possible at that time. After some talk we agreeded 5K and therefore we made deal.

Most of you didn't have active buying prot parts threads at that time, so after numbers of PMs with tooths offers i saw that this was huge wave of them we are observing now.

Few hours later Mari after talk with some friends PM me that he want more peds for that tooth. She is not even now sure how much :eek:. from my point of wiev deal was made, time has pass, new information apeared but we both was taking risk. And all in all i payed 5K peds for that tooth so all of you using "scam" word please qiet, or beter go check what that word mean.

5. how this can end ?

As that was not my money i must wait for decision of my partners/investors. We have meeting today evening and i am going to show them this thread.

From what i feel now i did nothing bad, and feel kinda blackmailed now by Mari to pay her more. We have two sayings about reputation in my country " U can tear off shit, but smeel will always remain" and second " No mater if you was robbet from clock, or you was one stealing the clock...you are involved in clock steal".

P.S. Today i received another request for compensation from Geroge Ace Skywalker. I get his tooth for Full M jaguar worth something between 12-18K peds. He didnt say how much i have to compensate him. So shall i ask for compensation now first seller who took over 40 K peds from me for first tooth ? Think about this ppl before u answer anything on that

Shoti

I was one who bought marijuana tooth for 5 k !

Yes thats me, PM ingame about existence of that thread i would like to say few words.
So far all u know, is Mari version. It's not false totaly , however it is not right in some aspect.

Private Chat Log's can't be published, and that realy hate that . Becourse if I or Mary could reveal them whole comunity could get his own look on that case without tending coments of booth sides.

I readed that thread carefully, so here are few facts i must coment:

1. Investors BS or not

Yes, i am representing group of RL investors. Untill all that mess with prot parts they didnt have even EF acount nor PC acount. I was only one who was playing before and tell about whole idea to them. I am holding their money and all actions ingame connected with prode are made by my hand. But i am not a leader. My voice is also not most important as my own money involved in that case are biggest. We voting aver each problem,part,price etc on RL meetings. It's hard to gather lot all in one time at one place so we meet mostly on weekends in my house.

2. Is shoti reseler ?

No. I am buying all apearing on market parts since 26.04.2010 in order to complete that DNA. Therefore some of You noticed my "Buying prot DNA parts thread"

But we deceided to quit that project, after all we experienced during last month. Most of investors is at least disapointed with whole that situation, and i am personally just tired with all what surounds that cursed DNA sampes. All that Lies, fake threads, fake bids, intrigues, false part selers, false part buyers, fake part owners, scam acusations, ask for compensations, scam attempt, unfinished deals etc.

Most of you don't have idea how much work it was, how many meetings, broken agreements, disapointment is conected with that.

3. proteron part price

All looters think their certain part is worth 100-250 K peds. If that shall be true whole DNA SAmple would cost 3-4 M peds. After all MA gets best part from that ( I am really sory for guy who bought first skin for 20 K peds and 2nd for 11K when now even at 500 peds they dont have bids on auction).

If tooth is worth 200K peds or 20 peds is realy uncertain until recepture for making complete sample will be sure. I don't have such knowledge after month of hard work so i bet noone from hapy looter don't have it also.

4. undervalued tooth

All who was shouting here that i payed not enough for that tooth go try star if he is buying tooth for 100 K peds. That is pure BS and even if u manage to contact star, i doubt he will buy at that price - he did such jokes many,many times to bind interested with offers to him. Also Aframo thread at the end becomes just "joke thread"

5. How deal with mari was performed

It was Mari who contacted me on EF that she wants fast deal and if i can meet her ingame. She gived me place and "fast deal" are her words.

When i arrived on place i said her all i know about proterons market, especialy tooths. I informed here that first tooth i bought for over 40K peds, 2nd for 20K peds 3rd for 12K, and seems that new wave of them is droping now and already have few PM with offers i didnt even respond course that meeting.I told her also that we cant be sure what price will be in few days - 100 peds seems also possible at that time. After some talk we agreeded 5K and therefore we made deal.

Most of you didn't have active buying prot parts threads at that time, so after numbers of PMs with tooths offers i saw that this was huge wave of them we are observing now.

Few hours later Mari after talk with some friends PM me that he want more peds for that tooth. She is not even now sure how much :eek:. from my point of wiev deal was made, time has pass, new information apeared but we both was taking risk. And all in all i payed 5K peds for that tooth so all of you using "scam" word please qiet, or beter go check what that word mean.

5. how this can end ?

As that was not my money i must wait for decision of my partners/investors. We have meeting today evening and i am going to show them this thread.

From what i feel now i did nothing bad, and feel kinda blackmailed now by Mari to pay her more. We have two sayings about reputation in my country " U can tear off shit, but smeel will always remain" and second " No mater if you was robbet from clock, or you was one stealing the clock...you are involved in clock steal".

P.S. Today i received another request for compensation from Geroge Ace Skywalker. I get his tooth for Full M jaguar worth something between 12-18K peds. He didnt say how much i have to compensate him. So shall i ask for compensation now first seller who took over 40 K peds from me for first tooth ? Think about this ppl before u answer anything on that

Shoti

Shoti for president! :yay:

Even in this thread where the person is clearly pissed off you continued your sick 'harmless joke' you have serious issues!

whats your problem man? I had nothing to do with this trade. Damn overweight geek. Get a life xD

Shoti for president! :yay:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr Shoti
My Opinion in this may not be of any consern of yours but as i know Mari and i have known about this situation i would like to say a few things:

First of all, when u bought the tooth from her, at that particular time and day, the tooth was much more worth then what u bought it for. Aframo would had buy much more as he wrote before. Since u have done ALL THAT WORK with this curse DNA you, i assume, knew how much he was willing to pay for it. And the price you gave Mari was WAY BELOW it. Ofcourse people can do misstakes, like trusting someone with good reputation who tells you that the price is the correct one on the market. In this case that would had been an honest misstake if you as a LA owner who has worked hard to get the new already had lots of information on this subject.
Then again its not wrong to make a profit from a deal or trade, but that only, my opinion again, if both parts know how much the item is worth and both agree to it. If the buyer or seller have more information about its current value and dont say it when trade, i consider that as taken advantage. Im not saying that, thats what u did since i dont know you. But from what i know you also told Mari that your offer was the best she could get, wich wasnt.

Second, i would like to think you as a gentleman and come to an agrement with Mari that both feel satisfy. My opinion again about it would be if you could atleast match half what other buyers where offering at that time. That means atleast another 5K peds.

Either way you decide to act its up to you, not ever calling you a scammer or so. Its just a bad situation and experience for the both of you. And once again we are being pupetiers for MAs game.

Good luck to you both!

Best regards
Thor Artic

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr Shoti
My Opinion in this may not be of any consern of yours but as i know Mari and i have known about this situation i would like to say a few things:

First of all, when u bought the tooth from her, at that particular time and day, the tooth was much more worth then what u bought it for. Aframo would had buy much more as he wrote before. Since u have done ALL THAT WORK with this curse DNA you, i assume, knew how much he was willing to pay for it. And the price you gave Mari was WAY BELOW it. Ofcourse people can do misstakes, like trusting someone with good reputation who tells you that the price is the correct one on the market. In this case that would had been an honest misstake if you as a LA owner who has worked hard to get the new already had lots of information on this subject.
Then again its not wrong to make a profit from a deal or trade, but that only, my opinion again, if both parts know how much the item is worth and both agree to it. If the buyer or seller have more information about its current value and dont say it when trade, i consider that as taken advantage. Im not saying that, thats what u did since i dont know you. But from what i know you also told Mari that your offer was the best she could get, wich wasnt.

Second, i would like to think you as a gentleman and come to an agrement with Mari that both feel satisfy. My opinion again about it would be if you could atleast match half what other buyers where offering at that time. That means atleast another 5K peds.

Either way you decide to act its up to you, not ever calling you a scammer or so. Its just a bad situation and experience for the both of you. And once again we are being pupetiers for MAs game.

Good luck to you both!

Best regards
Thor Artic

If u read carefuly what i wrote u see that i have other offers at that certain time. Tooh of Mari was not discovery it was maybe 20th tooth loted and that what it was worth at that time. And i know that course i spend 70 K peds on few tooths.

If u read carefuly what i wrote u see that i have other offers at that certain time. Tooh of Mari was not discovery it was maybe 20th tooth loted and that what it was worth at that time. And i know that course i spend 70 K peds on few tooths.

Yes you say that you had other offers at that time, that does not say that those people would sold it to you for 5K or below.

If you read carefully what i wrote you can read that at that time there was possible for Mari to sell to another buyer and get more for it. She choise you and you told her it was the correct current market for it. Meaby my math is wrong but if someone pays about 20K for the same item its not the same as 5K and that would not make the seller satisfy, witch was one of your conserns. Correct me if Im wrong but you as a gentleman wanted both part to be satisfy with the deal. In this case that is not so.

Back