Question: Questions for marco/Frank (only)

loren

Stalker
Loren
Lets all save Marco/Frank some time and post our questions here and hope we get some answers :confused:

1) What the hell is going on?

2) why did the new VU came this month ? with a bit of testing it could have been pretty much more playable a couple month after

VU 10.0.6 has special feature called CTD which was implemented to save players spending too much peds. Considering the currency developement of EURO->US$-PED this is best feature ever as return on PED depositing investment becomes more without having to waste time playing EU.

Is above true ? :D

3) Have any Planet Partners threatened to bail yet? What are they saying about MA's performance?

:shots:

No seriously, they're working on the CTD problem. They should have it fixed any minute.

P.S. Please excuse my Friday mood. It's been a looong week.

ty is good to know you care :cool:

Prehaps I missed something???

Thought is was aginst the rules to address anyone at MA, yet it seems that someone from MA answer a post??????

Am I missing something? LOL,

Seoul

The Soul of Asia...(wish they would remember at MA we are the most wired nation in the world)

No seriously, they're working on the CTD problem. They should have it fixed any minute.

Aw, if you happen to be in the "west of stockholm"-area during the weekend you can pop by and I will get ya a beer :D lol

appreciate u still look at EF after such a long week.. must be hard reading all our whining threads.. but then.. we have only 2 hobbies:

1. play EU
2. when 1. not possible then whine about 1. :D

Have a nice weekend :)

appreciate u still look at EF after such a long week.. must be hard reading all our whining threads.. but then.. we have only 2 hobbies:

1. play EU
2. when 1. not possible then whine about 1. :D

Have a nice weekend :)

actually, some have 3 hobbies...

3. whine while playing EU

:rolleyes:

4) Why the hell the queue tool bug is not fixed yet? ^^^^

When can we expect the new items to drop? today after the fix? ;)

I sometimes wine while playing or maybe lager :)

actually, some have 3 hobbies...

3. whine while playing EU

:rolleyes:

oh, yeah.. forgot about that.. but whining while playing EU is part of the fun.. so I count it in 1. ;)

Jesuscrist Guys!!! this is suppose to be a thread for questions, stop bikering about whining and start asking questions

by the way, in the new mini update they implemented time zones, my question is how can we find out which areas are daytime and nightime?

will there be a way to find out by the map, or just trial and error?

Last edited:
Concerning the night/day issue, could an official of MA tell the community the various different styles they tested before deciding the one we have, my reasoning being, that i have played these night/day cycles before and theyve been absolutely brilliant , the one style i remember as being my favourite was a style where directly around your avater the area was very well lit, and further the radius went the lower the lighting became, a bit like a streetlamp effect. Did you test this style? Would you be willing to if you didnt? Could the community be given a chance to 'beta test' the various styles if this issue becomes a 'problem'?

My main question is How long can we expect for the Update to allow Teams again? I can deal with the CTD's, Lag etc... But Solo hunting is starting to put me to sleep.

OH and, I like the day/night cycles but perhaps we could get a helmet flashlight attatchement or even better, one for our guns =)

When are you gonna fix this Update problem? it just dowload update blabla.tmp file and then quits?

Queue tool needs a fix. Is it a priority?

2) why did the new VU came this month ? with a bit of testing it could have been pretty much more playable a couple month after
I doubt it. No matter WHEN they chose to release it, it would still have been untested by WE, the players with all our different computers and unique software configs.

Your post made me smile :)

Your post made me smile :)

I did smile and it has to be hard on you and your staff at FPC.

Its nice you still have a sense of humor and are still looking at the forums in what must be some troubling times to say the least, with a lot of pressure from hard ware to community.

With that said I hope the communication continues and a little more understanding from all sides comes threw.

So hopefully Cry 2 / EU will be like windows 98 where every one hated it at first then in after years (hope sooner for EU) it was the best thing since sliced bread !

"Friday Mood"? You're not considering this as a Friday are you? As far as I'm concerened, you guys are on an "eternal Wednesday" until these problems are fixed!

:whip::whip::whip:

And...you want to talk about a looooong week? Talk to your players...

Why don't I have a girlfriend? :scratch2:

i have few options for you in this case:
1. You are a gay.
2. You'r not gay but don't like girls.
3. You don't have one because of spending more time to EU than girls.

Anyway. Thread should be without stupid questions or non sence discussion.
Try consentrate in questions that we all whine to know.
I have few questions too btw :woot:

1. How longest can take fixing bugs in this VU?
2. SGA - do you have a list of item's that will be able to loot in each proff.?
3. Will we ever have 2x/3x gain skill's event again?
4. How much you payd for CryEngine2? Sorry if this is already answered.
5. When the other planets will be able to play in?

Thanks for your patience reading :rolleyes:
Cherry :cheer:

i have few options for you in this case:
1. You are a gay.
2. You'r not gay but don't like girls.
3. You don't have one because of spending more time to EU than girls.

It's the third one :D and so I will ask it to MA Support :laugh:

Look at your EF activity bar :D

You're right :D

Anyway, I have just a serious question:
Is the chance to find a SGA item the same if i kill an atrox mature or if i kill an exosaur young?
Same question about mining, between Lysterium zone and rare material..

It's the third one :D and so I will ask it to MA Support :laugh:

Anyway, I have just a serious question:
Is the chance to find a SGA item the same if i kill an atrox mature or if i kill an exosaur young?
Same question about mining, between Lysterium zone and rare material..

Lol. As to your real question, it would be very interesting to know. I think the answer is going to be somewhere along the lines of one of the following:
A. It's dynamic
B. Everyone will have a chance
C.

It may also depend on how good of an item you get.

"Friday Mood"? You're not considering this as a Friday are you? As far as I'm concerened, you guys are on an "eternal Wednesday" until these problems are fixed!

:whip::whip::whip:

And...you want to talk about a looooong week? Talk to your players...

I hope most players have a life besides Entropia and can like...do something else for a little while.

Back