Question: Questions for marco/Frank (only)

Have you made any leads on the Nvidia BSOD? Any ideas on how far this from being fixed?

I'm still getting BSOD, hope that can be fixed I don't mind the other bugs so much.

Have you made any leads on the Nvidia BSOD? Any ideas on how far this from being fixed?

I'm still getting BSOD, hope that can be fixed I don't mind the other bugs so much.

We all HOPE :D

Why don't I have a girlfriend? :scratch2:

Sorry, my boy, even if we update to vu15 i dont think Marco could answer that question.

anybody else has a shooting fish in a barrel kind of question?

I hope most players have a life besides Entropia and can like...do something else for a little while.

The connotation that PE players might not "have a life" outside PW is beside the point and, honestly, it is a but rude to make such generalizations.

They will do other things, but they *shouldn't* have to.

If your email server goes down, sure, you can write a paper letter, but you shouldn't have to.

Don't try and push the burden of this on the players. MA/FPC had a functional game before VU 10.0. Now we have a very nice looking parody of what it was before VU 10.0...

I agree with frigid
zhardon your observation is a little off I geuss

Hey!! This game you like to play and having playing for a whole long time.. well it is upgraded, I know you have been waiting for sooo long! It is simply amazing and you know what? Ultra rare items are dropping as we speak.. people are camping spawns now!

Unfortuantly you cannot join the feast, perhaps you should go do something else irl ?!
I know we made you all excited, sorry but no sorry we do it anyways! we suck:p

When will estates work again?

What is the timeline to get the updates to the point where estates work again? The resettelement boxes were really nice gifts, and so were the personal storage terminals (although they would be better if they were not L)... but what I really want to know is when my estates will be active again so that I can actually put stuff in there like the shopkeepers that are getting extremely bored sitting in my inventory right next to my estate deeds that are collecting digital dust. I did check out the apartments and they are in dire need of being fixed up asap. Things have been re-arranged and completely just thrown together I think - there's one building in omegaton where there is literally ground above the booths in the basement. My own booth got moved from the side of the building that was closest to the tp to the side of the building that is fartherst from it. Spod's pole at Port Atlantis mall had the same problem, but I think that that got turned around after he complained about it here on the forums a bit. Does not make a lot of sense to have the only wing of Delta Tower that has booths to be the one furthest from the TP... In the other buildings where there's more than one wing of booths, it might make more sense... The lake view will be nice if I can ever get upstairs to the apartment, but there's no televator to do that yet.

Also, what's the timeline on getting turrets and revive at Omegaton working or at least existing? When you die there now, like I did the other night, you end up in what used to be called the Atrax Beach LA, which is not really a beach anymore... Pretty annoying, especially if you don't have armor... especially since the lack of turrets can let the atrax get right up on top of the Omegaton TP. I haven't visited there in a day or two because of that for fear it'll happen again. New folks that are just now starting to get TPs should not have to deal with that sort of problem. I took the signs advice and am trying to build a future in Omegaton, but in the current conditions, it's hard to see a bright future.

The connotation that PE players might not "have a life" outside PW is beside the point and, honestly, it is a but rude to make such generalizations.

They will do other things, but they *shouldn't* have to.

If your email server goes down, sure, you can write a paper letter, but you shouldn't have to.

Don't try and push the burden of this on the players. MA/FPC had a functional game before VU 10.0. Now we have a very nice looking parody of what it was before VU 10.0...

I agree with frigid
zhardon your observation is a little off I geuss

Hey!! This game you like to play and having playing for a whole long time.. well it is upgraded, I know you have been waiting for sooo long! It is simply amazing and you know what? Ultra rare items are dropping as we speak.. people are camping spawns now!

Unfortuantly you cannot join the feast, perhaps you should go do something else irl ?!
I know we made you all excited, sorry but no sorry we do it anyways! we suck:p

Is it only me who can't see a direct question in these posts, but see only worthless duscussion?
Read the tittle of the thread!!!! questions to Marco/Frank ONLY, it means ONLY questions.!!!

1 question to use the post... in which VU, mindforce will be back? is it 10.1? 10.2? or 10.3? :) THanks

Mindforce Question...

When mindforce is reintroduced, will we have to purchase another implant inserter?

My implant was IN before VU10, and since I did not remove it, I do not think that I should be required to pay to put it back in. Is MA/FPC going to put it back in for me, or perhaps have a one-use implant inserter put in my inventory?

When mindforce is reintroduced, will we have to purchase another implant inserter?

My implant was IN before VU10, and since I did not remove it, I do not think that I should be required to pay to put it back in. Is MA/FPC going to put it back in for me, or perhaps have a one-use implant inserter put in my inventory?

Dont worry, they will definetly do the same for everyone as it was bifore VU10. If you had it inside of you, they will make it to be inside of you, if you had it in inventory, youll find it in inventory, same with storage or app, container etc :)

Dont worry, they will definetly do the same for everyone as it was bifore VU10. If you had it inside of you, they will make it to be inside of you, if you had it in inventory, youll find it in inventory, same with storage or app, container etc :)
Don't be so sure about that...

Don't be so sure about that...

I'm not, i tryed to make you happyer about this. If you were believe in me, you wouldnt be thinking about that untill they bring back Minforce and you have to get an implant AGAIN into you :rolleyes::D:D
Cheeers!
Cherry :cheer:

lol

Question 1. When will the Banks be back in business?- I could realy use my armor :ahh:

Question 2. Do you intend on reimplimenting the small red dot that appered in the left side of the minimized pm banner?- It realy was convenient to know when a new msg came in :confused:

Question 3. When i bought my apartement i took my time to get one with a view of the contryside and not the wall of the buinding next door, this has given me many compliments and offers to buy, can I expect the same view (ie. not facing a wall) ? :eek:

Question 4. I'm in the beuty service profesion, will there be any SGA items for the ppl in my line of work ?

Question 5. Already getting cals from my old customers about undoing some mistakes they made in the ava recreation, when can we expect our apartements back so i can get back to my styling and sculpting ? :scratch2:

Question6. Time zones were mentioned in 10.0.6, where do we see this information :cool:

Frank, I think we all found your comments to be useful and informative (and funny). When can we expect more?

Oh my god... I am so glad i remembered t ask something :)
Why peoples seeing "No loot" msg while hunting? :D
I tought Marco was saying something about that MA will make it no more to be mobs within no loots :)
Sledgehammer's sig. proves it :)
Hope you have a nice explain for this Marco!!! :D

I think where he says "More info will come late fall" is pretty self-explanatory. Give the man some time.

Why do people seize on to one sentence of a post, disregarding the rest, especially since the one sentence MUST be taken in context with the total post?

Better?

Last edited:
I think where he says "More info will come late fall" is pretty self-explanatory. Give the man some time.

I don't see a question in your post :scratch2:

Oh my god... I am so glad i remembered t ask something :)
Why peoples seeing "No loot" msg while hunting? :D
I tought Marco was saying something about that MA will make it no more to be mobs within no loots :)
Sledgehammer's sig. proves it :)
Hope you have a nice explain for this Marco!!! :D

That's precisely why I put it in my sig, Cherry, so no one would forget it was said :)

Also, Britz is right. If you look, Marco says that is to be addressed this fall, so I expect him to keep his word on that. I give him credit that for the most part, he has been doing so.

1) when do u plan to fix all the bugs to allow people to play?
2) did you will fix also the loot? (that for med level players really sucks)
3) do u plan to each x weeks start a discuss between you and us???

Well yea, Marco did sayd that info will come, but is it bad to ask about it again after some time? maybe they have made some jobs about it already, or have any nice toughts or something. It took some time already after Marco sayd that, so i am pretty sure MA have considered about No Loot system yet and making they plans up for date.
I dont see a bad thing asking a same question after some time period.
Some peoples just wanna be smarter to others sometimes :scratch2:

I don't see a question in your post :scratch2:

so..you started this game 1 month ago,no skills,no knowledge,yet you seem to react in every single thread,and now you start to put people down ?

so..you started this game 1 month ago,no skills,no knowledge,yet you seem to react in every single thread,and now you start to put people down ?

No offence Fluske. I play since '06.

Q:
Do you intend to address estate and LA owners about the fact you altered their property positions and effectively changed the real estate market, devaluing some and appreciating others with absolutely no communication regarding such changes prior to the VU release?
Some of the biggest portfolio managers must be a little more than frustrated :wise:

Q:
Do you consider the fact that events such as SGA have, can and will effect the marketplace in such a way that some participants could lose thousands of IRL dollars with the drop of a single item? If so, how have you addressed this and what do you intend to do to counter the alienation?

Q:
Is FPC worried that future Planet Partners could offer a more immersive, balanced and ultimately more attractive package than FPC and the implications?

Q:
Is loot universal? Meaning that if FPC lost 80% of it's playerbase to future planet partners, would it affect the loot returns on Calypso, or are those returns universally centralised?

Q:
How do you intend to stay relevant as a game and do you intend to move away from the focus on gambling (bet, win/lose) gameplay onto something that more reflects a true gaming experience based on skillsets rather than maximum bet value?

Q:
Does FPC/MA still intend to make crouching etc.. a part of the hunting experience, as mentioned previously in an audio interview? If so, is there an approximate time line for these implementations?

Q:
What is the office beverage of choice, besides coffee?

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
oo, ooooooooo! I forgot one...

Q:
Does FPC intend to implement factories as has been mentioned in the past? If so, is there an approximate ETA on such features? I understand there is a lot in the pipelines, but approximations are much better than "some time in the future" and helps to foster trust.

:)

:shots:

No seriously, they're working on the CTD problem. They should have it fixed any minute.

P.S. Please excuse my Friday mood. It's been a looong week.

Oh brother I can relate - Next time you happen to be in South Western Ontario (Canada) I'll buy ya a beer :) It truely has been one of THOSE weeks.

Back