Question: Questions for marco/Frank (only)

Whats my chances of looting a brand spanking new item item? :ahh:

Shhh ya spoilt the moment :laugh:

I think MA has done a remarkable job, when it comes to coding and implementation of cryengine. The invironment and the size of the world is insane.

Sure it needs to be patched in order to run 100%, but im amazed that how far they have come with so little time spent. The programmers they hired in Mexico must have been uber skilled.

I just hope they get all the main issues when it comes to gameplay and crash issues solved fast. So people can get in and spend their hard earned peds, and get the economy going. ;)

MA must be bleeding bad with all the missing people ingame IMHO.
I just hope they manage to stay floating long enough to have all the issues fixed.

Its bad enough that one Swedish gaming company had to close its doors due to bankruptcy. Yea im talking about the developer Grin! :(

One thing i dont get though, why isnt there any new and updated videos of Entropia Universe feat the new engine over at http://www.gametrailers.com/game/entropia-universe/6037 ?

The recent ones are from CES 2008 ffs! Posting some awesome new videos on that sight would generate a ton off new so called "hardcore Graphic whore gamers".

Go Mindark :wtg: Some of you might think that i just want MA on my good side?! I dont know about some of you guys, but im freaking loving this game and have done so since 2004-05-17. And i would hate seeing it all end, especially now.....

I think MA has done a remarkable job, when it comes to coding and implementation of cryengine. The invironment and the size of the world is insane.

Sure it needs to be patched in order to run 100%, but im amazed that how far they have come with so little time spent. The programmers they hired in Mexico must have been uber skilled.

I just hope they get all the main issues when it comes to gameplay and crash issues solved fast. So people can get in and spend their hard earned peds, and get the economy going. ;)

MA must be bleeding bad with all the missing people ingame IMHO.
I just hope they manage to stay floating long enough to have all the issues fixed.

Its bad enough that one Swedish gaming company had to close its doors due to bankruptcy. Yea im talking about the developer Grin! :(

One thing i dont get though, why isnt there any new and updated videos of Entropia Universe feat the new engine over at http://www.gametrailers.com/game/entropia-universe/6037 ?

The recent ones are from CES 2008 ffs! Posting some awesome new videos on that sight would generate a ton off new so called "hardcore Graphic whore gamers".

Go Mindark :wtg: Some of you might think that i just want MA on my good side?! I dont know about some of you guys, but im freaking loving this game and have done so since 2004-05-17. And i would hate seeing it all end, especially now.....

Totaly agree, i think FPC should reorganise their marketing departement, some of their ppl seem to be very unprepared and lacking in vision on the methods to promote this new fantastic verse of v10/ce2

Is it only me who can't see a direct question in these posts, but see only worthless duscussion?
Read the tittle of the thread!!!! questions to Marco/Frank ONLY, it means ONLY questions.!!!

Says person who has 6 posts in this very thread without any question in them...

1. Agreed with ya
2. We all HOPE
3. Dont worry, they will...
4. I'm not, i tryed to...
5. No offence Fluske. I play since '06.
6. That is what i'm trying to say...

Anyways, to go back on topic.
What is going on with CP (sorry if that have been asked before), are you planning to implement it soon?

Last edited:
VU 10.0.6 has special feature called CTD which was implemented to save players spending too much peds. Considering the currency developement of EURO->US$-PED this is best feature ever as return on PED depositing investment becomes more without having to waste time playing EU.

Is above true ? :D

you're wrong CTD is made for Critical Transportation Directive as Marco said some times ago in the beginning of second golden age :wise:
to get back on topic :wise:

Says person who has 6 posts in this very thread without any question in them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chery Lady View Post
1. Agreed with ya
Quote:
2. We all HOPE
Quote:
3. Dont worry, they will...
Quote:
4. I'm not, i tryed to...
Quote:
5. No offence Fluske. I play since '06.
Quote:
6. That is what i'm trying to say...

Anyways, to go back on topic.
What is going on with CP (sorry if that have been asked before), are you planning to implement it soon?

anyway i like these flaming threads, i'm going to do a special gallery of ones :yay:

Back