Questions for Marco

Status
I hope to finally see this interview or answers in next 130 hours :ahh: C'mon, I cant believe it takes soo long, life is way tooo short for wasting time on waiting for somebody to post some info or decide whatever.

his old interviews were done over phone... so hopfully his number would of come up on the bill, so just call him back :)

Originally Posted by Marco|MindArk
If there are delays into next week, I'll ask the EF staff for an alterntive route, maybe a chat or interview event of some sort. But I believe we should give Dion the weekend as well.

We're well into next week, can we get on with it already?

Days, turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, and still no info...

Dion seems to be working for MA Cryengine division now, considering input :D

Dion seems to be working for MA Cryengine division now, considering input :D
omfg no please nooo, its gonna be Entropia Retarded

I respect Dion but he is not a guy who would do/invent something cool in game developement process.

I'm giving up on it. The interview and questions were so long ago chance are there were hints about the robot wars, 3x skill gain, etc so it will be old news.

I like the presence on the forum or the live chats that 711 hosted where there was some interaction and the transcript was posted alomst immediate for those that could not be there. This way we are teased and only ONE entropian gets to hear anything and then can sit on it so it is not shared with anyone.

I'm giving up on it. The interview and questions were so long ago chance are there were hints about the robot wars, 3x skill gain, etc so it will be old news.

I like the presence on the forum or the live chats that 711 hosted where there was some interaction and the transcript was posted alomst immediate for those that could not be there. This way we are teased and only ONE entropian gets to hear anything and then can sit on it so it is not shared with anyone.

Can anyone imagine a large organisation taking this approach to communication on key strategic issues!!!! Or just about any organisation ...

Can anyone imagine a large organisation taking this approach to communication on key strategic issues!!!! Or just about any organisation ...

What? Marco did his bit, he is not responsible for the delay

Reactions: Ozi
About Red ...

There is Real Life too, and for someone with a new member in his family , i would understand about the delay and the difficulties.

Why do i feel to be the only in this thread, thinking that way? :scratch2:

Demonikos :tiphat:

About Red ...

There is Real Life too, and for someone with a new member in his family , i would understand about the delay and the difficulties.

Well, nobody is judging him or what he is doing in real life. However, he could just give the material away to someone else to get it finished, or post whatever he have and people would be soo happy.

Of course people are disappointed and curious, nothing personal.

EDIT: Ofcourse noone blames him for anything either! I know too life is a bitch most of the time.

It's really up more up to MindArk.

Last edited:
What? Marco did his bit, he is not responsible for the delay

I hate the blame game - I am not suggesting that this situation is anyone's fault, however, would have expected an MA to thought of an alternative way of communicating with the community.

Think of the analogy of Sony, Microsoft or any other game producer giving information to one player reporter then when it isn't released waiting, and waiting etc. It wouldn't happen.

I think its great of Marco to support the community (and like the way in which he interacts with the community), however, would have though that at least he had a 'Plan B' ...

PS I fully understand that this isn't Dion's fault ...

Last edited:
Basically Dion appears to be totally uncontactible and until he is, there is nothing to be done.

Guess its just bad luck really. Ah well.

Wistrel

About Red ...

Well, it wouldn't take 60 seconds to give a brief update on state of interview.:scratch2:

As the radio interview quickly becomes old in parts, I have asked Skam to perform a written interview during January instead.

If the radio interview does show up, fine, it has some info in it that is viable still.

I hope Dion comes around though.

As the radio interview quickly becomes old in parts, I have asked Skam to perform a written interview during January instead.

If the radio interview does show up, fine, it has some info in it that is viable still.

Thanks Marco for keeping us informed.

I thought you had received the raw interview from Dion. If so and don't have time to edit it maybe someone else from the community can do this. Heck even I'll volunteer, I'll edit it into the required format and send to 711 for uploading on entropiaradio or EF.

Thanks Marco for keeping us informed.

I thought you had received the raw interview from Dion. If so and don't have time to edit it maybe someone else from the community can do this. Heck even I'll volunteer, I'll edit it into the required format and send to 711 for uploading on entropiaradio or EF.

Nope - I had contact with Dion where he said he would facilitate a transfer of the raw file. Then he fell of the radar completely.

Nope - I had contact with Dion where he said he would facilitate a transfer of the raw file. Then he fell of the radar completely.

damn, well thanks anyway

Is this news even going to be news anymore?

Is this news even going to be news anymore?

I doubt it - was before the robot wars and Merry Mayhem.

Too bad that it was the medium chosen

Good idea, look forward to it.

Just remember Marco: MUST DEVELOP FORGOTTEN PROFESSIONS...SOON:)

i wonder if we could do like a skype interview with camera?

my apolgies for the long break, I have some personal issues I have been dealing with, I will be posting the interview this weekend.

My apologies to Marco specifically for 'falling off the radar'.... I had some serious personal issues to deal with prior to being able to deal with EU... yes I'm still alive, and kicking, but, life has priorities. My priorities will always be with real life prior to virtual life ;O

Until then, I wish you all good tidings, I will report back with an interview shortly :)

~Dion

my apolgies for the long break, I have some personal issues I have been dealing with, I will be posting the interview this weekend.

My apologies to Marco specifically for 'falling off the radar'.... I had some serious personal issues to deal with prior to being able to deal with EU... yes I'm still alive, and kicking, but, life has priorities. My priorities will always be with real life prior to virtual life ;O

Until then, I wish you all good tidings, I will report back with an interview shortly :)

~Dion

no this can't be...must b dreaming :eyecrazy:

Welcome back Dion!
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Back