Questions for Marco

Status
my apolgies for the long break, I have some personal issues I have been dealing with, I will be posting the interview this weekend.

My apologies to Marco specifically for 'falling off the radar'.... I had some serious personal issues to deal with prior to being able to deal with EU... yes I'm still alive, and kicking, but, life has priorities. My priorities will always be with real life prior to virtual life ;O

Until then, I wish you all good tidings, I will report back with an interview shortly :)

~Dion
Welcome back, and I hope everything is ok now. :)
Nice, will be interesting to hear that one.

history repeats itself eh, I dont believe in miracles any longer

the file has been uploaded to a private ftp server for review and editing by Marco prior to release.

edit: p.s. My weekend doesn't end until I goto work on Monday ;)

As public relations director :) What is the current status of getting all those Brazillian n Chinese players into the game ? Any updates on CRY2 ?

What about Brazilians in game? We arent china farmers, to play online here im brazil u really need a good amount of real life money.

Now i ask to Marco " How u guys let all those European and North American idiots play EU?"

Last edited:
Cool soon we will learn about the upcoming robot war and Merry Mayehm :rolleyes:

Interest lost long ago -

Now i ask to Marco " How u guys let all those European and North American idiots play EU?"

MA lets us play because we are all just so cute and cuddly! :D

Smile and wave, boys...

Cheers :beerchug:

the file has been uploaded to a private ftp server for review and editing by Marco prior to release.

edit: p.s. My weekend doesn't end until I goto work on Monday ;)

Very cool, interesting to see what was said in this. And good to see that some people still understand that IRL has priority over EU:)

And I am reviewing it right now. FYI.

....... cross that out..... strike that off the interview...... erase that comment...... re-word that statement....... eliminate that phrase.... Hmm.. let me see here.... Looks good to me!

*Final Result*
Q: -------------------

A: MindArk continues to strive to provide the best gaming experience possible. For any further information please contact support who will then give you the run around and inform you that they are not in a position to comment on your questions any further.

*End of Interview*

I'm just messin' with ya Marco.... Unfortunately, the reality of it all is that the players have come to expect the same responses over and over again. I realize you are getting paid to do a job...and If you didn't do the job required you wouldn't have a job. Just frustrating for us players sometimes.

Last edited:
nice one thanks, so tonight maybe :)

nice one thanks, so tonight maybe :)

i doubt that very much.

Tuesday's is MA announcement day so may possibly be tomm but depends on Marcos work schedule. I'm happy knowing it's being dealt with and whenever it comes out, i'll be happy.

Welcome back Dion. Hope all is well with you from here on.

i doubt that very much.

Tuesday's is MA announcement day so may possibly be tomm but depends on Marcos work schedule. I'm happy knowing it's being dealt with and whenever it comes out, i'll be happy.

Welcome back Dion. Hope all is well with you from here on.

hmm yeah thats true... but i agree its good to no its being dealt with.

WTB: Patience Skill Implant, PST. eh, wonder, what is in this interview...

WTB: Patience Skill Implant, PST. eh, wonder, what is in this interview...

Patience Skill Implant would not do well in EU. There would never be enough skill to fill a chip worth selling.

Looking forward to the interview.

FYI - The interview has be released from FPC and is awaiting publication from Dion.

:computer:

:yay: :yay: its almost here, good job guys :)

Good to know this is finally going to happen. In the meantime is anyone in the mood for some ping pong with audio files :)?

FYI - The interview has be released from FPC and is awaiting publication from Dion.

Who is awol still. Ah well, I'm betting on crytopia arriving before the interview does ;)

Wistrel

Status
Back